Editing tag info

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Sinamuna

Editing tag info

Post by Sinamuna »

Hi all. Hope you're doing okay during this time.

I was wondering if it'd be possible to grant me permission to edit/fill out info about certain original tags. Like my own characters and universes (i.e. "Blackwater" being my and my boyfriend's RP world/source, or my personal OCs being granted their own little info blurbs or something.

If not I get it, I'm not a mod or anything. Still, felt like trying to ask.
"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my heart."
Fawn

Re: Editing tag info

Post by Fawn »

if your character name is generic and shares images with other characters then nothing can be done (ex: i can't add rapunzel is a bimbo and loves to make friends with men to the rapunzel description because that's just one rapunzel). otherwise you can make a request and we can see what we can do? tbh tag descriptions are meant to be to the point and short.
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Since we don't have the option to grant you (or anyone) specific tagging/info-changing rights on certain tags only, that's going to be "no" on that request, sorry.

You could make a fandom Wikia for that RP world and give people the link to it if they want more info on the characters?
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Julia

Post by Julia »

Kagemaru wrote: Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:33 am You could make a fandom Wikia for that RP world and give people the link to it if they want more info on the characters?
Or use Worldanvil or Toyhou.se. There's lots of sites that allow you to flesh out original universes/OCs :)
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3