Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
TwinofPower

Re: Tagging team

Post by TwinofPower »

Hello!
I think I'm ready to send in my application for the tagging team! If there is no need for that right now, I understand.
I've been on this site for a couple of years now, and I feel like I could contribute some more to the E-shuushuu community.
I've gone from barely knowing any artists to now knowing more then I can count!
The people here have been very helpful in my journey here. What I wouldn't give to be a part of helping and giving back.
Thank you.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I debated applying for a month now but decided to do it since I do have slight spare time. Also, I notice a lot of tagging errors and I do understand the tagging system pretty well. In fact it’s much easier than Danbuuro and Yandere’s tagging system.
I’m certain the tagging team is full. But I figured to apply for future reference. I’m a pretty good uploader and understand the terms of Shuu. I admit I do spam the mods with reports, so I also understand how to report images pretty well and notice defects like artifacts and the likes. I’m pretty quiet about tag errors. Most of the time I report them but if I see it’s a new uploader I do my best to assist them. After all, patients is key. While I admit I am busy offline I am normally check on my Shuu account daily. I’ve gotten a lot better at translating artist names as well. Before Shuu I depended on the other hosts’ sources.
I think the Wiki is pretty easy and simple to use. I learned how to do it a few months after my registry in 2011. I will admit I do have trouble adding images such as banners in there but I’m sure with time I will catch on. I’ve edited a few pages.
I think my first project should I be chosen one day is to go through old images and add every tag needed. I noticed in my time a lot of reposts are old images and maybe it had to do with having more or lack of tags. Only if this is okay of course.
Last edited by Aizawa on Fri May 31, 2013 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
softfang

Post by softfang »

I really enjoy this website. I visit it almost daily. I love looking at the images that come in and helping people tag correctly and I love organizing and such. I'm a fairly active member here, and I've been around since the beginning of '08. Long time! I'd like to request a spot on the tag team.

I'm literate, and I usually know where to go to try and hunt down sources, characters, artists, etc. I'm an explicit tagger (I love tagging so much I try to be as thorough as possible, that is). I would be more than happy to go through all the older images posted way back when this site first opened up in order to fix tags and such to make them easier to find.

I'm not too close to anyone on this site, though I would love to be a part of the team so I could help out and maybe even make some friends.

Thank you for reading and possibly giving me your consideration.

- Softy
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Sara

Post by Sara »

Hello~

Maybe it's too late and tag team is full , but it doesn't hurt to try . I'm active user , I'm visiting this site everyday , comment a lot , post images that are tagged well . I also report missing tag info when images are older , instead of commenting , since moderators said it's the best to report missing tags , characters , sources and artists when images are older . Also , I help a lot to other users , especially to new , who aren't familiar with the way this site works . I also know countless number of artists , and I'm learning to use online translators , which means that I'm practising my skills with translating artist's names . I don't know japanese , to be honest , but many users don't know it as well , so I hope it won't be a problem .

I'm checking this forum and shuu wiki a lot lately , to get used to both and learn more about them . I have profile on shuu wiki , but I haven't edited and made it better , yet , but I'm sure with help from others I will get better at doing that too . I love this site very much , and I'm proud for being part of this wonderful community.

Thanks for reading . Sara :)
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

Hello every one :-D
i want to be part of the tag team
I have every thing tag team need I can help new users in e_shuushuu yoy can ask my friend about me please if you can add me to the tag team it will be honest to B-)
With love ....................:-D nardack2009
Sara

Post by Sara »

Um, nardack-chan...

I think that you are very active user and you know our taglist very well , but that's not enough . I noticed you have problem with adding artists , which is the most important thing for tagging team . Translating their names especially .

Also , you are new user , so just becoming new member and commenting doesn't make you part of tag team . There is much more to do to become one . I'm not part of tag team myself , so I don't know how much this is right. (and yes , I wrote application) .

I'm not trying to be rude , sorry if it sounded like it.
Last edited by Sara on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Sara is right, nardack-chan.
Although I really appreciate that you want to be helpful for E-Shuushuu, but I think right now you don't have enough of your skills to do it.
You are fairly good in tagging pictures, and nice person as well, but that's not all we need.

What we are looking the most right now are people capable of translating artists names to create new tags. From what I can see, you don't always manage to do it properly, yet.
Of course, by no means I'm saying you stand no chance to become member of Tag Team in the future - if you improve your skills in searching for artists/translating their names, you can applicate here once more, with possibly good result :)
L u c y

Post by L u c y »

Good morning/evening.

After thinking for a long while, I have finally decided to write an application for the tagging team, I may not be needed right now but please keep in mind that I will always be here and ready to help the community.
I have been on the site for almost two years and I have gotten used to the tagging system and everyone on the board.
I know how to translate the names of the artists from pixiv pretty well (even though some personal websites confuse me) so I think I would be able to help.
As for the shuu wiki, I'm sure I would be able to handle it really well as long as someone explains how it works to me.

Thank you for reading.
Mendori

Post by Mendori »

I think I've gotten pretty good with all the tags. I'd love to volunteer if it isn't too late.
silence

Post by silence »

Hello everyone. I'm ready to apply for the tagging team.

I've been an active user for over two years, and I'm familiar with all the tags and rules on shuu. When finding artist names/tags, I rely mostly on my very tiny Japanese skills, google, online translators, and pixiv fetcher. However, I'd be willing to fix or add any missing artist/source/etc. tags where needed.

This is short, but I don't know what else to add, so I'll just say I'd be happy to help out. Thank you for your consideration. ;v;
Sinamuna

Post by Sinamuna »

Hi!

I've been here for years now, and I've gotten a lot more familiar with ways to find out the artists of certain images (Google, Pixiv, IQDB, and other imageboards and sources), tagging in general as thoroughly as possible, and I really love order and organization, so fixing errors and filling in blank spots would be fun for me! Please allow me to be part of the tagging team. ;u; I'd love a chance to prove myself.
"When I met you, flowers started growing in the darkest parts of my heart."
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

hello. im hoping to have an open mind. but i would like to be considered in the future. ive been taking japanese classes and im doing decently with hiragana and some kanji. i know there were incidents here that were concerning , but that's a thing of the past and I'm not worried about it anymore. i know how to use romanization websites properly. i understand the theme tags and can immediately see which ones are missing. please give me a shot , if you want to. two mods have been mentoring me , and i won't let them or this website down.

thanks. fawn.