Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
softfang

Re: Tagging team

Post by softfang »

Again, I wish to apply for the tagging team.

I may not be able to read Japanese text, but I have a fair knowledge of artists (with resources to help me) and I love tagging images thoroughly, so I think I might be a good addition.

I hope you find me applicable. In the past I used to post tons of reposts and had several images disabled, but I've learned from my mistakes back then. :3
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Seith

Post by Seith »

I would also like to be a volunteer to be a tagging team, please. I would like to help the new members who have difficulties on using image tags.
Enjoy Summer~!
mewmew_grl

Post by mewmew_grl »

I would like to apply to be a tagging team member again. I like tagging my images and I would also like to tag other members' old images, especially when some have no tags. Or i can add tags that other members' are missing, instead of posting a comment. I think i'm good at tagging my own images. I'll like to be able to add some sources that i know myself. I can read a little Japanese, or i can translate it on some other site. ^-^; I would also help add the artists to old images, if i know any. Please, i really want to help. ^-^
Julia

Post by Julia »

I love tagging! Could I help?
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
wilha

Post by wilha »

Well, I'm not very good with the characters and the origin of the anime, plus I'm good (I think) to place tags.

Example: Image
My tags: "swimsuit" "smile" "blue hair" "black hair" "water float" "summer" "short hair" "twin tails" "tail" "group" "sky"
Merun

Post by Merun »

There is no need for people to post images and tag it in this topic. If it was like that, we would simply put a test and see who score the best.

We know what every user are capable of just by looking at the board.
Merun @ Twitter
Emii

Post by Emii »

Um...well, I've been on Shuu for quite a while and being part of this place has really left an impression on me~:] I've learned about so many artist and have also brought unknown artist to Shuu~<33 I recently started helping out the Shuu Wiki all thanks to Yatchen who's message got across to me~=] I've been bumping into old images on Shuu that have been uploaded long ago, but as the rules said, "Commenting on old pictures isn't very well regarded by the moderators team for two reasons: 1.No one will see your comment
2.It makes it harder to moderate comments" and I've been trying to place those images under their rightful artist by trying to comment, but I know that old images aren't reviewed since they are not watch anymore~^^ I still enjoy to go back and watch and seek a couple of images~=] So obviously I just want to help~=D I really want to make Shuu easier for new users and also help them around so they won't get lost. Maybe there are enough taggers, but maybe help can still be needed~=] Even if my post isn't viewed then that's okay~=D I'll still keep helping Shuu no mattr what~<3333 Thank you for your time~^-^
Chii

Post by Chii »

I'd (Like most others) Like to apply for a placement in the tagging team.
E-shuushuu is the first image board I've found that really has a community as well as thousands of great pictures. Maybe there are no places, but then again, maybe when there are you'll consider me for the job.
I want to be part of the bigger picture in Shuu.
I know I'm not the oldest of members but I do try to upload my fair share and tag all correctly.
I also like helping others with getting to grips with Shuu, and it would be a pleasure to further the help I can give.^^

If worst comes to worst and I am not considered or chosen.
I will continue helping Shuu out the in the ways I can.

Please consider meee~ >3<!

:]
Engrish makes everything 10% more moe~
angelhalo777

Post by angelhalo777 »

hello im here again to see if i can be on the tagging team?
angelhalo777
Merun

Post by Merun »

Just a note for our candidate. Aside of the regular criteria of selection, we are right now more in needs of people knowledgeable of artists, especially Pixiv.
Merun @ Twitter
mewmew_grl

Post by mewmew_grl »

Maybe I can help? If you consider me. I'm really into pixiv images these pass few months. I've uploaded a lot and I'm still seeing a lot of artist tags that weren't added. I might not be good at sources and characters, but I think I can handle it. I can also go back to old images and add missing tags, sources, and characters. ^-^
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

I'd like to apply for the Taggin' team, because: What's better than a former criminal to bring criminals to justice?...

...No, wait! It doesn't work that way, does it? :oops:

OK, talking seriously, I think I'd be more helpful now than some time ago thanks to my improved ability to find sources, characters and (to a lesser extent) artists. Also, I've got an edge when it comes to find old and obscure series that no one seems to remember or ever heard of; and I also have spare points on rapid-fire-tagging.
z_angelic

Post by z_angelic »

Hi,I would like to apply to the tagging team ^_^. It's like a domino effect,if I know the source(if applicable),then I know the artist and characters.If there is no source,I may know the artist and their style of drawing manga artwork.

:D z_angelic :D
Last edited by z_angelic on Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
☆ íf í hαd α stαr fσr єvєrч tímє чσu mαdє mє smílє, í'd hαvє α whσlє níght skч ín thє pαlm σf mч hαnd. ☆
angelhalo777

Post by angelhalo777 »

hello it's me angelhalo777
i would like to apply to the
tagging team i am very good at
tagging sources and artist
so if it not any trouble. I could be on the
tagging team.
angelhalo777
Julia

Post by Julia »

Hi, I'd like to be a tagger, I'm always finding artists and stuff and noticing tags that need adding. :)
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3