Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Tornado

Re: Tagging team

Post by Tornado »

Oh I LOVE Zerochan. ^~^
Anyways best of luck to all the appliers.
Isoroku22

Post by Isoroku22 »

It's a bit early but I would like to apply for membership in the Tagging Team.
cosmictails

Post by cosmictails »

It's been 3 years since I join the image board, I know the rules, but I don't mind to join the tagging team because I know all, (but some) of the sources and the characters of where they're from (if I look it up, but can't find, though), and also knowing what tags need to be added of what they are missing. If any tags needed or sources that need added from other users, I glad to help to any way I can (only to follow shuu's guidelines, actually rules, of course). I'm around 24/7 at point times to see what needs to be required of other tags whenever I'm not busy.

I'll be glad to join. ^^
Thursday

Post by Thursday »

Hello, I'd like to make a request, that maybe I could join the tagging team...!! I've been here for almost two years, I've been very active, and I believe I am quite proficient with tags and tagging. ^_^ I'm very adept with Pixiv and finding artists, and would be very willing to help tag old images! I have a positive attitude and would love it if you would consider me to enter your ranks. m(_ _)m
Chii

Post by Chii »

Maybe it's too late for me.
But hey, If you don't enter you don't get considered right?
I'd love to apply~ I believe I'm very active and it'd be nice to be able to help out on Shuu more.
I know how to add Pixiv artists to the wiki, the tags and when to use them.

Please at least consider me, I'd appreciate it greatly.
Mistuya

Post by Mistuya »

Maybe I'm too early (or too late) but I would like to apply for the tagging team.
There have been images with no artist tags in the past that are already in the database and I don't mind tagging older images.
I know how to navigate around pixiv efficiently and am quite familiar with many artists.
I am fluent in Chinese so I can read kanji a bit and know a bit of Japanese.
I would like to help Shuu in any ways I can. Thank you for considering me~ >_<
Vanilla Moon

Post by Vanilla Moon »

If you still need help, I would really love to join the Tagging team. I know the tags pretty well and I spend a lot of my time on ShuuShuu.
Also, some old pics are missing some tags and as I search through them, I could easily add what is missing. :D

Later edit: Oh, I probably won't be of much help with Source and Artist though. I still haven't watched enough animes/read enough mangas/played enough games. o.O
Haruko-chan

Post by Haruko-chan »

Uhmm... >/////<
I would like to submit my candidacy for the tagging team...
I'm okay with helping on characters and sources, but I try to help the most with artists and theme tags. I'm pretty good at getting the artists from Pixiv.
I'm working really hard at getting better at tagging! I've wanted to be on the tag team for a long time now... ;.; I spend a lot of time here and want to be more of a help! Please let me know what you think! Th-thank you for your time...*bows*
I'll owe everything to you.
How much pain has cracked your soul?
How much love will make you whole?

stats~
Ichigo-chan

Post by Ichigo-chan »

Hey, you need someone awesome in the team! So why not taking me?!

...no, kidding. Seriously now.
I joined Shuu 1 year ago and I learned many about the tags & the artists.
Now I'm intrested into joining the tagging team, I think I'd do a good job. I always do my best to tell the others the artist when they don't know them.
I'm also more than willing to learn how to work with the wiki.
I'd be really glad to help around here in Shuu.

Thank you for considering me. C:
Last edited by Ichigo-chan on Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Yamiih, I love you. <3
Nue

Post by Nue »

I guess this might be too early, but I'm also interested into joining the tagging team.

I know the site for a really long time but just in January of this year I joined. I'm pretty knowledge about tags and artists myself. I may not be the kind to post images as much as many users here, but I'm pretty sure I can help out in any existing doubts that people might have. I'm also willing to learn about making pages in shuu's wiki.
I would love to help shuu in any way I can since I think I can be pretty helpful and handily, as well as I'm pretty responsible when I have these kind of "roles".

Thanks for considering me. ^^
Last edited by Nue on Thu Jul 29, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
softfang

Post by softfang »

I want to be a part of the tag team! I know I've asked many times before, but I had less experience then. And now, I think I'm quite ready to be a part of it. I have helpful sources to figure out artists, sources, and characters for the most part, and I haven't been having any issues with thousands of reposts and innappropriate image postings on my end for a long time now.

:D Please allow me to become a tag team member. I love tagging. It's fun and a good way to spend my free time. And trust me, I have LOADS of that. XD
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

*waves* hello^^
Hopeful here. I have been thinking about this for awhile now, and I would really love to join the Tagging Team! I joined Shuu over a year ago now and I'm a very active member. I can honestly say I'm good at tagging and know a lot about the tagging system. What child/parent tags mean, doing the report button and not just commenting on an image to make a change, etc.

Also I'm knowledgeable about artists, both in general and on pixiv. I upload almost all of my images from pixiv so I do take the time to figure out who the artist is.

I love helping others with tagging and also checking out for reposts if there is any. I think I would make a good addition to the team with my knowledge of both tags and artists, and sources/characters.

Thank you! ^_^ and I do hope that I will be a part of the lovely Taggers! :)
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
ButterflyIllusioned

Post by ButterflyIllusioned »

If you ever need another tagger, i'm always here. I've memorized 90% of the tags already. I am familiar with a lot of obscure anime (specifically from the 90's) so I would be able to help on some of the harder sources. And, although I am still learning to read Japanese, I can navigate myself around Pixiv pretty well. Also, i'm on here quite often (currently number 24 on the highest number of images posted). Finally, if you need any help with the wiki, I am pretty familiar with them, having made one myself on a different site.

I realize you probably won't need another tagging team member for quite some time, but like I said, i'm always here if you need one.
softfang

Post by softfang »

I'm yet again asking/applying for a position on the tag team. I've been dedicated to shuu for about two or three years now. I know more than enough about how everything works, I've read and try my best to abide by the rules, and I think I'd be a great addition to the tagging force.

I visit e-shuushuu daily--multiple times throughout the day. I upload as many images as I can each time. I tag them as thoroughly as I can, and I try my hardest to give the correct character and artist names. Recently, I've only had a few reposts (which were either accidental or I searched and couldn't find it before uploading). I've gotten so much better than I used to be at tagging, creditting, and uploading appropriate images.

Once again, I'll say that I LOVE tagging. I love organizing, fixing things, and giving as much help as I can to this site. I've even been known to browse Gelbooru and fix empty images with hardly any tags! x3

I'm hoping that my dedication to this site will be enough to allow me to be a part of the tagging team. I love e-shuushuu, and I hope to be a valued member for years to come!

Thank you,
Emily / SF
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
Adore

Post by Adore »

Nnn....I don't know if I should apply for this or not, but it probably can't hurt to try....

I would be interested in becoming a member of the tagging team, if you would have me. I am still in school and as such cannot be online (mostly) during the day, but I am online whenever I can and would be glad to help the site in some way.

I don't upload images constantly, but I do my best to correctly and accurately tag them. ^^; I can recognize many artists and series, and do my best to recommend tags for others' images.
Thank you for your consideration. ^_^
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before