Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

I wouldn't mind helping either. :)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

I know this is old, but I thought I'd just say, I have a lot of time on my hands and I wouldn't mind helping out if allowed.
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

I can form part of tag team maybe? I really want help, are so many pics without tags and i want put tags in then also i want help the search sistem TuT
Millenia

Post by Millenia »

I would be willing to help also, considering I'm on the computer pretty much all day and the more things to do the better--especially if it's helpful. ^_^
?ï¼
Mia-Isabella

Post by Mia-Isabella »

Hey!! I'd like to help, too... I can log in everyday!
I'll be great to help!
Welcome - to the- EMPTINESS. version 2.0
MegaDan

Post by MegaDan »

I wouldn't mind being on the tagging team. I get on here every day.
BakaNeko

Post by BakaNeko »

I can help, since I'm usually on everyday.
Sweet Tsuki

Post by Sweet Tsuki »

Ano... I-I would like to help...
E-etto... I try to do my best effort on seeing all the tags and I'm on shuu all day so almost all the tags are stuck into my head... and... anou... Some users miss important tags and it's important to tag properly so we can search if repost with ease... ano...
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Etto... I was try to enter in the tagging team (i don't know if i can go in it or not *waits answer*) but i was thing in one thing after some people was trying going in it...what needs a user for form part of the tagging team? I think is a necessary information can be put here for the user know it before try enter in it....right? oxo
BakaNeko

Post by BakaNeko »

There are too many images without tags and needs to be updated...can someone tag them since well it gets harder and harder to find the images...
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

We're doing the best we can, Bakaneko. Take into consideration the enormous amount of images that were submitted before the dawn of tags.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

BakaNeko, take in consideration that Shuu has over 60.000 images. The tagging system hasn't always been there. Anony has been improving Shuu ever since it's birth, and it's enormous now. A lot, and I do mean A LOT of images don't even have source, let alone tags. Wanting all of them to be properly tagged is almost an utopia. The Tagging Team is doing the best they can, and so are the mods. But want them to "tag the images that have no tags" is almost offensive. We could spend all day on Shuu tagging, and would still be far from complete.
Last edited by AngelLily on Wed Oct 31, 2007 8:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

You should get paid for what you do! Posting images yourself, taggin other pics and deciding if a pic is suited or not.. Respect for you all! If I could I would give you all a raise of $1 !!
[Signature space. $10]
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Tagging does seem like hard work. Who are the tagging team members right now? Maybe you guys really should recruit some more if needed. I've got plenty of free time on my hand.
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Tag all pics perfectly is as erase all reposted pics...
I try mean that it is soo hard for finish, and takes many time and effort, please don't forget it. We should appreciate the work make of the all e-shuushuu's helpers (anonymous-san, mods and taggers) because isn't easy for do but it's important for the page
Please remember it before say again egoist things as the tag system...