Tagging team

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
xTinaTinax

I would love to help

Post by xTinaTinax »

Hi, I can help really well. I have many iamges that nobody has yet. and they're very new. I hope I get to help. Please. o^_^o
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

If you want, I can lend a hand.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
xShugoTenshix

Post by xShugoTenshix »

Ano, I have an idea~ If I become one, I am going to start at the very 1st page of pics and start giving them the right tags~ Yay, Tenshi's goal! x]
Merun

Post by Merun »

Hehe, that's what we do when we wants to tag old image. But personally any massive tagging give me headache after some time.
Merun @ Twitter
Tina18

Post by Tina18 »

You guys should let them do it since there are so many old images that aren't tagged, or properly tagged.
It will make the searching a lot easier.
>>>>Eu i-am spus ca-i inchis Duminica, El nu, ca Batman, Batman.<<<<
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

xShugoTenshix wrote:Ano, I have an idea~ If I become one, I am going to start at the very 1st page of pics and start giving them the right tags~ Yay, Tenshi's goal! x]
... If you can do that, you will deserve a huge medal and some cake, because that's a ton of images. @_@

heh... I tried that while the total image count was stil around 40k or so...
I think I stopped after 10000 images.
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

The tag team is probably larger than you think, Tina. We are trying our best though. It would be impossible to have ALL the images on shuu tagged correctly. New tags pop up constantly.
xShugoTenshix wrote:Ano, I have an idea~ If I become one, I am going to start at the very 1st page of pics and start giving them the right tags~ Yay, Tenshi's goal! x]
You are seriously underestimating how much work that is. xD
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Plus I'm pretty sure we all thought about starting on the 1st page.
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Indeed. :) An admirable goal. Mass tagging is just a lot of work. And like I said, it's not possible for every single image on this site to be tagged 100% properly. It's not realistic, but we sure do strive to do the best we can!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Gardenia wrote:we sure do strive to do the best we can!
I know you guys do and I wuv you for it ^_^
e-shuushuu!
tsukiko

Post by tsukiko »

XD I already volunteered for the tagging team, but I will go ahead and do so again. Why?

I have NO life!! XD;

^_^; Well in all seriousness, I'm not a student, and I'm home 24/7, meaning I have hours ( Provided I have the right music and a good cup of coffee ) To go through images. XD
Sakina-choco

Post by Sakina-choco »

Yeah, just wondering, how many images are on shuu shuu right now? I'd love to help out the tagging team, especially in character names. ^.^
~Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep~

~今夜予測ã
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Sakina-choco wrote:Yeah, just wondering, how many images are on shuu shuu right now? I'd love to help out the tagging team, especially in character names. ^.^
As of this post, I'm showing 15 images a page and 5463 pages, giving us around 82000 images, though this does include reposts and disabled images.
Sekai

Post by Sekai »

Sakina-choco wrote:Yeah, just wondering, how many images are on shuu shuu right now? I'd love to help out the tagging team, especially in character names. ^.^
At the bottom of the board it says
| 81956 total images |
But as Wrexness said, that includes disabled images too.
Merun

Post by Merun »

From the last stat I got from Anony, there is around 78800 images active including 2800 untagged.
Merun @ Twitter