Forum Skins, Banners & Links

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
Ran

Forum Skins, Banners & Links

Post by Ran »

Does anyone else think that we need some new forum skins? I like the default skin well enough, but something a little different couldn't hurt.

I tried using the BlueIce skin but, while I like the color scheme, there's no top banner or link back to the image board.

Just some thoughts...
weird_dot_gurl

Post by weird_dot_gurl »

I like the forum skin (now) but new forum skin will look much better ^^
Last edited by weird_dot_gurl on Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hiromi

Re: Forum Skins, Banners & Links

Post by Hiromi »

Ran Kizama wrote:Does anyone else think that we need some new forum skins? I like the default skin well enough, but something a little different couldn't hurt.

I tried using the BlueIce skin but, while I like the color scheme, there's no top banner or link back to the image board.

Just some thoughts...
Yeah, that's the main problem I have with the BlueIce skin, which (as you, Ran, know) is what I have right now, that there is no link back to the main image page. I do, however, like the color scheme.
canis

Post by canis »

I like the current forums skin. ^^
MahoroSakiMay

Post by MahoroSakiMay »

new here, but, I would like to say how much I love this skin! I tried the other two and didn't like them as much.

It helps that my favorite color is blue ;)

I am using softblue, it was the default before I signed up and stayed afterwards.

The blueice one was good to, but I like the links the best on this one (you know, where it says profile, messages, log out). The subsilver, well, I have seen the generic skin enough in my time :P

Thanks to all involved with coding, skinning, and maintaining this site! I hope to learn a lot from you all ... making my own wallpapers, my own rainmeter mods, etc. Looks like I have loads of reading to do!
ecchina no wa ikenaito omoimasu!

poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

woohoooo......so far i always use blue ice since i joined...well dunno why it was the most comfy one with me...but i don't mind to try for a new skin...seems great...wkwk
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
mewmew_grl

Post by mewmew_grl »

blue is a very good color to use. it stands out very well.
A.Dantes

Post by A.Dantes »

Don't go necroing two year old threads without a good reason.