Music on shuushuu

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Thanks for the suggestion, but I think this feature would be quite off-topic for the site. Not only that, there are technicaly limitations to doing this: additional bandwidth being the biggest one.

I would rather stay focused on what shuushuu does best, being a great image board and that's it ^^
e-shuushuu!
BakaNeko

Post by BakaNeko »

Then...is it possible to upload songs on Kawaii Radio since well...I have sources in which can increase the amount of songs on it.
Sakina-choco

Post by Sakina-choco »

I know that this doesn't really have to do with music on e-shuushuu but I was wondering if you have an account on e-shuushuu forums and one on the image board, can you log into Kawaii Radio forums as well? Or do you need to register for that too. I thought these sites were linked so I was just wondering.

~Domo~
~Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep~

~今夜予測ã
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Sakina-choco wrote:I know that this doesn't really have to do with music on e-shuushuu but I was wondering if you have an account on e-shuushuu forums and one on the image board, can you log into Kawaii Radio forums as well? Or do you need to register for that too. I thought these sites were linked so I was just wondering.

~Domo~
They are affiliated (because I run both), but they are not linked that closely.
e-shuushuu!
Sakina-choco

Post by Sakina-choco »

Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know.
Thank you for the info!

~Domo~
~Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep~

~今夜予測ã
Haru-chan

Re: Music on shuushuu

Post by Haru-chan »

Well,talking about myself.I am changing the pages very quickly and it could be kinda annoying that the music to repeat every time I'm changing the page.IF the music could be on the main page it would be okay to me ^^