A Question conserning members ranks

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
ReikoChan

A Question conserning members ranks

Post by ReikoChan »

I've noticed that a lot of members have different ranks (excluding mods and admins.) and their post count is very low. Yet, I see members with almost a thousand posts, but their rank hasn't changed. What's up with that?
BakaNeko

Post by BakaNeko »

By ranks what do you mean? Are you talking about the color of the titles or something else? And if you are talking about the colors it means purple for mods, orange for tagging team, green for admin, and well the regular for all those who don't have different colors.
wrexness

Re: A Question conserning members ranks

Post by wrexness »

ReikoChan wrote:I've noticed that a lot of members have different ranks (excluding mods and admins.) and their post count is very low. Yet, I see members with almost a thousand posts, but their rank hasn't changed. What's up with that?
It "sounds" like you're talking about titles on the image board. e.g. Right now, Lio Tsuki is the "Mad Hatter". (If not, you can disregard the following text.) To get a custom title, you've first off gotta ask for it. Then, the mods have to deem you're worthy of one (normally by a combination of length of service and posts). I'm not a mod nor do I have a custom title though, so this is just an observation from the outside. XD
ReikoChan

Post by ReikoChan »

I meant like regular, like blue. But, now I'm glad I know how and why the rankings can be changed. Thanks. ^^
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Really sounds like you're talking about the titles. They're not rankings, just names people like to be known around. Anyone can get one as long as they're active and contribute to the board. ^^
ReikoChan

Post by ReikoChan »

AngelLily wrote:Really sounds like you're talking about the titles. They're not rankings, just names people like to be known around. Anyone can get one as long as they're active and contribute to the board. ^^
Oh, I see. Well, thanks. ^^