RainMeter Image Creations

Talk about images!
schbley

Post by schbley »

I have desperately and unsuccessfully been searching for the os-tan or any other anime girl rainmeter skins. I seriously do apologize if this has been asked or posted before, but I have not been able to find a single working download. If someone can reply with a link or e-mail me at schbley@gmail.com would apprecaite it ever so much.

Many thanks,

-Oliver
amfest

Post by amfest »

why an email? just check the forums :P . . there are a few anime girl rainmeter skin links in this thread alone >_>. did you even bother to look through it >_<
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Decided to make a Rainmeter skin:

Download

Not really anything new, except I set up the player to use iTunes. Unfortunately, I couldn't create a reliable method of getting the title and time. I have some other ideas, so I may be able to update this later... unless there's an extremely easy way to do it and I'm missing it. Anyone?
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Wow, That looks great Fuwari!. :D

ITunes huh? I really wouldn't know. =\
Though, I'll try out this Rainmeter skin, and check it out. :)
Kaede-fan

Post by Kaede-fan »

Apparently all the links here are dead is there someone here who got all the skins??? because in there original sites all the downloads are maxed up...
Image The hard drive is your friend.
Saber

Post by Saber »

w00t anyone reupload all those skins thats been posted in this thread >_> please =) and thank you
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

Nhmm...can someone make a Youmu skin for me? I don't know how to make it so...if not problem to you ^^'
If yes can use that image? http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=44227
Sorry for the trouble u.u'
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Myu-chan wrote:Nhmm...can someone make a Youmu skin for me? I don't know how to make it so...if not problem to you ^^'
If yes can use that image? http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=44227
I am yours to command. bankai!~

http://rapidshare.com/files/27695289/Luna1.rar.html

(Place folder in your Rainmeter skins folder)

I simply replaced the image from the Yoake Mai skin.

Winamp should be in C:\Program Files\Winamp in order to work..
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Saber wrote:w00t anyone reupload all those skins thats been posted in this thread >_> please =) and thank you
You should find a bunch in this pack: http://rapidshare.com/files/25314449/Ra ... s.rar.html
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

solwyvern wrote:
Myu-chan wrote:Nhmm...can someone make a Youmu skin for me? I don't know how to make it so...if not problem to you ^^'
I am yours to command. bankai!~

Winamp should be in C:\Program Files\Winamp in order to work..
Nhaa!!Really cute!!Thank you!
Rosa Gigantea

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

Hey! I was wondering if any of you guys have had any trouble running your Rainmeter. I have Rainlendar and it works fine. It's just that every time I click on the application it says its running on th programs but its nowhere to be seen... Anyway I have Windows XP Home Edition if that makes any difference... Thanks.
Image Image
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Rosa Gigantea wrote:It's just that every time I click on the application it says its running on th programs but its nowhere to be seen...
Mhhh I haven't encountered any issues... can you ctrl+alt+del to bring up Task Manager and check the Processes tab to see if 'Rainmeter.exe' is running?
If so, maybe kill the process and restart Rainmeter, it should show up in your taskbar then... mind you Rainmeter can be running without having any active skins.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

I only have Rainmeter, I don't use Rainlendar..

btw, be sure to check the site again. New skins^^

http://sk2b.hp.infoseek.co.jp/
Rosa Gigantea

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

Smithy wrote:
Rosa Gigantea wrote:It's just that every time I click on the application it says its running on th programs but its nowhere to be seen...
Mhhh I haven't encountered any issues... can you ctrl+alt+del to bring up Task Manager and check the Processes tab to see if 'Rainmeter.exe' is running?
If so, maybe kill the process and restart Rainmeter, it should show up in your taskbar then... mind you Rainmeter can be running without having any active skins.
That's right...it shows up on the taskbar AND the Processes tab... so I'm not *supposed* to see it?
Image Image
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

The icon shows up in the taskbar?
Then just right click it and select a skin in the 'Configs' tab. If there's none in there you need to add the unpacked skins in the correct folder (typically C:\Program Files\Rainmeter\Skins\).
You have to manually at least select one skin to run, else Rainmeter will run but won't have any skins loaded.

When you right click on Rainmeter, does it show any text or names inbetween 'Show Log File' and 'Exit'?
If not, then no skins are loaded so it' snormal you don't see any.
If so, then a skin is running but you're not seeing it somehow. Just click that skin's name then and it'll expand a menu, check its settings there.