RainMeter Image Creations

Talk about images!
Rosa Gigantea

Post by Rosa Gigantea »

Ah, thanks a lot, Smithy. ^_^ Works perfectly now.
Image Image
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

I'm glad to hear that! :) You may also want to test out the 'Position' setting in the active skins menu (right click on Rainmeter icon, selct the active skin, topmost option should be position). Depending on which you select, the skin will appear on the desktop, always on top or just inbetween the windows. Sometimes it may disappear when it's on the desktop, but usually doing Windows+D (simultaneously clicking the Windows logo key and D key on your desktop) brings it back.
Reon

Post by Reon »

solwyvern wrote:Strawberry Panic Rainmeter from me.

ImageImage

Get Here:
â–º http://rapidshare.de/files/27602337/Str ... e.rar.html

Features:
â—‹ Click on Nagisa and Etoile coupled hands to open up the meters. (They're initially hidden...)

â—‹ Click on Nagisa's right hand to hide the winamp buttons (which are initially shown...)

If you encounter any problems, feel free to ask me and I'll help you out in any way I can.
INSTRUCTIONS:
To make this work,
-Unzip the rar file.
-Copy the 'StrawberryPanic' folder into your '>>\Rainmeter\Skins\' folder.
-Run and refresh your Rainmeter.
-right click on the rainmeter, go >configs and run the 'Strawberry.ini'

For the winamp to work, your winamp should be located at C:\Program Files\ Winamp\.
but this can easily be changed anyway...

note
You'll notice there is a .ini file called 'Rainmeter.ini' included.
Overwrite this file with the current 'Rainmeter.ini' in your Rainmeter folder.

Now, when you click on the Rainmeter icon in the sys. tray on the bottom left corner, The skin will open close by single click.
Uhmm...The link said that the file isn't found >_<""
If your kindness is uncertain then I don't need it
signature by my friend Mika ^^ do not take~
feel free to add me in my blogs.twitterlivejournal
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Reon wrote:Uhmm...The link said that the file isn't found >_<""
It should be included in the pack I uploaded recently: http://rapidshare.com/files/25314449/Ra ... s.rar.html
Saber

Post by Saber »

anyone wanna make me a new rainmeter skin o_O ?? lol
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Check below for the skin^^;;
Last edited by solwyvern on Mon May 21, 2007 10:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Cool Nanoha rainmeters skin Solwyvern, I'll look forward to the finished versions!

Indeed, that "To Heart 2" rainmeter skin has great Winamp features... too bad I switched to Foobar as an mp3 player, so I can't use those features anymore in Rainmeter.
Saber

Post by Saber »

wow sweet =D
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

FINISHED!! O-BAnZai desu wa! ohohohohohoho~~~
Well, I didn't literally 'make' it. Call it a 'Massive Editing' :P

Get Here: http://rapidshare.com/files/32560233/Na ... S.rar.html

I've worked on this for a week and a half, and I'm quite proud of it. ^__^

FEATURES:

• Featuring the art of Yuichiro ( http://kodama3.cool.ne.jp/ )
This Rainmeter contains his art , (which I enhanced and repaired slightly)

You can switch the Rainmeter images of Nanoha, Fate , Hayate respectively w/ a buttton.

• The frames for the Harddrive were vectored and modeled after the frames from Ar Tonelico 2's flash site. ( http://ar-tonelico.jp/at2/ )
• The frames for cpu were modeled after Nanoha StrikerS frames used in the show.

• Can display up to three HDDs AND opens them by pressing the spherical button for each respective HDD.

• Buttons to minimize both Comp stats and winamp stats were included.

• Volume for winamp, shuffle-repeat, and play-pause function included^^

• The list goes on and on...

That's about it. There might be a few bugs, but nothing too serious.

The images can easily be replaced w/ new ones, If you have one in mind just tell me. Just like this:

;===========

My next project is to start attempting to build my own website, so I can host all the things I make. Here's a preview:

Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Cool Rainmeter skin solwyvern! Next to the cute Nanoha chibis I like the overall look and the custom information pads you created (to house HD space, CPU, etc... those are very cool).

Creating a website is pretty neat, I'm sure you'll enjoy doing so (you will probably curse Microsoft and their crappy Internet Explorer though, lol). If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask, I've built a few webpages so I know some of the basic stuff.
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Great skin, but I'm having a few problems getting the winamp part to work I think.
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Smithy wrote: I like the overall look and the custom information pads you created (to house HD space, CPU, etc... those are very cool).
I actually did more work than I should have.... Those Frames and buttons are incredibly detailed:

In the end, you really can't see any of it. XD
Smithy wrote: Creating a website is pretty neat, I'm sure you'll enjoy doing so (you will probably curse Microsoft and their crappy Internet Explorer though, lol).
Thanks^^ I just started learning a few things from an instructor not too long ago, so I'm fairly new to it.
Still struggling to know all the code especially those for CSS.

One of my problems is content. I really don't have much to offer for the website except for the walls. :P

IE really sucks. =_= ;
shawurai wrote:Great skin, but I'm having a few problems getting the winamp part to work I think.
Did you specify the winamp folder?

Just change that to where your winamp is located... either that or it might not be compatible w/ the winamp ver. >_< ;;
noelhoi

Post by noelhoi »

WOAH, nice SOL! its kawaii chibis haha, loving it :D Maybe I will put them instead of the THx2 ones...
And good luck on your website><; maybe i cant be much help i got no idea about CSS T_T;
ImageImage
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

solwyvern wrote:I actually did more work than I should have.... Those Frames and buttons are incredibly detailed:
http://img341.imageshack.us/img341/8184/111kx1.th.jpg
In the end, you really can't see any of it.
Waw, yeah I see that now. Indeed too bad they're so small one won't really notice unless it's pointed out. But great work though.

I'm not too savvy on CSS either, but there's tons of guides online. Plus it's always better to understand the code and what it does than just learning it by heart (that's my opinion at least). But you can do great things with CSS and CSS2, what's really a shame is that Internet Explorer won't display it properly at all (you'll often have to use deprecated html tags in your html code)... Opera and Firefox are fine with it however.
Wei²

Post by Wei² »

Hello everybuddy.

I browsed Sensitive Knife web site and found this rainmeter skin http://sk2b.hp.infoseek.co.jp/pic/Skin/rm_th2chipx2.jpg.
Unfortunatly, i can't put my paw on it... Could someone share it please?

Many Thanks.

(sowy for my poor english, i'm a "mangeur de fromages qui pues")