How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
bob-omb

Re: Hajimete no Otetsudai CG

Post by bob-omb »

Death-Summoner wrote:I haven't slept the whole night so I look like a zombie today...I feel like I'm going to fall asleep over my laptop! I tried to sleep a bit after lunch but my house is way to noisy for someone to sleep during the day! I can never get a decent night sleep during weekends T_T
usually when i dont sleeep i get that feeling of when you want to sleep you cant sleep kind of thing.
canis

Post by canis »

bob-omb wrote:Rome has tons of humidity right? it wasnt dead dry heat, right?
No it wasn't dry heat. But from my experience dry heat is easier to bear than humid.

Btw Merun, can you shrink this picture you posted on the last page? For 1024x768 it stretches the whole screen and it becomes a pain to read posts.
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

I slept really late last night (it was almost 3am, i think). I had to finish this video i'm editing..

*currently eating pocky [i want more.. (≧ヘ≦). Chocolate crush with almonds = oishii~!!]
Merun

Post by Merun »

*resized*

Actually working on something I wanted to do for a long time.
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Ah, the anime convention yesterday was awesome. I've had more memorable ones, but it still was awesome. Last year we could barely walk, because there was too little space and too much people. This time there still was a lot of people, but I could actually stop by and buy things instead of being pushed by the crowd towards a random direction just like Tsukasa in Comiket.

My legs hurt like all hell, but it was worth it. Some of my friends didn't show up, and I walked around on my own most of the time, which sucked big time. But I still made one of my most treasured aquisitions: a Haruhi Suzumiya figurine. I was planning on buying her ever since the last con, which was in January, and I finally found her! At first I walked around and searched, but I couldn't find her at all. Just when I said "Screw it, I'm buying Combat Waitress Mikuru", I found her. It made me so happy. I also bought an adorable Souseiseki doll. It's so small! Very cute.

My brother bought two Rin Tohsaka (one is a chibi) and an Archer. He gave chibi Rin to my mom, and she's all happy about it ^^

In the show, I couldn't see the stage at all, but that's okay. There was an awesome concert with Kouji Wada, who sings the Digimon openings. Being a great Digimon fan, I was jumping and singing the songs at the top of my lungs, even if I could barely stand. It was awesome. There was also this girl, Yoko Ishida, and I didn't know her songs at all, until she started singing 'Just wild beat! Communication~' and I was all "*___*". She's not the original singer, but still, it was awesome. Hearing Just Communication and "Butterfly" live just made all the hard work worth it.

I'll post the pictures later. There aren't many, but oh well ^^;;

Today I'm beat, I can barely walk, but that's okay, I'm used to it XD
December

Post by December »

AngelLily wrote: I'll post the pictures later. There aren't many, but oh well ^^;;
Don't forget to post the figurines you brought as well as I'm curious to see what you got in picture form. ^_^

Reading your post made me all excited in going to my anime convention later in the year. 66 days to go and I can't wait. xD
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

December wrote:
AngelLily wrote: I'll post the pictures later. There aren't many, but oh well ^^;;
Don't forget to post the figurines you brought as well as I'm curious to see what you got in picture form. ^_^

Reading your post made me all excited in going to my anime convention later in the year. 66 days to go and I can't wait. xD
No prob! That's actually why I'm posting them later, I'm gonna take pictures of the things I bought ^^

... As soon as I manage to get up from the computer chair ~_~

Anime Conventions are very exciting ^^ Even though many of my friends didn't go this year, I still had fun. Everyone got what they wanted (I got stuff, my brother got stuff, we bought stuff for our older brother, and even mom got a figurine! XD), and the concert was awesome. Worth every penny.

I hope there'll be a Miyuki figurine next year ;_; There were no Lucky Star ones.
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

he he today was a weird and exhausting day for me......
imy class got an extra class every tuesday and this is the first time.....
the material of this day as very weird......but i'm tired coz it takes more time

before that one of my teacher(indo langguage)use a weird game to proof something he teach the game was just like the 3 word game story in this forum but there was no limitation for the number of the word so you can use as many word as you want or as few word as you want and the theme of the story for each group of 5 poeple that called sometime decided by her.......i was called ....hiks.....i can't even think what am i going to say before the person who get the turn before me finish.....it's so hard and the story was all mess up.....none of the group make a good story........ToT
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I'm having my "training" for the teacher job in an hour or so. I'm a bit nervous, I don't know what to expect ^^;
December

Post by December »

AngelLily wrote:I'm having my "training" for the teacher job in an hour or so. I'm a bit nervous, I don't know what to expect ^^;
Awwww, good luck Angel. ^^d

Today's been a **** day. Phones calling non-stop and I'm about to throw the phone away if I receive another call. For a Tuesday night, it was not suppose to be busy at all. ><

... Still what can you huh. Part of work, part of life. T_T
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Today,
I finally got in contact with my instructor for web-design, (after about two month's break)
So it's back to long hours coding again... Going to start learning php and asp and making flash browsers/sites.
Though, I still have college lectures in the morning, ...><
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

solwyvern wrote:I finally got in contact with my instructor for web-design, (after about two month's break)
you remind me that i haven't contac my com teacher for 3 months
solwyvern wrote:So it's back to long hours coding again... Going to start learning php and asp and making flash browsers/sites.
sugoi....i always get frustated if i do that in long time and the result rarely come out god even for simple thing...
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

So, the training was really a training. They explained to us (there was about eight people) the methodology and all the steps to work as a teacher. Tomorrow they're going to give us a topic, and using all that we've learned, we're going to do a presentation. The best ones will be then hired.

I don't know, I'm not that nervous. I feel that I can do it ^^

Oh, and my vacation is ending ;_; This is so sad.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Good luck AngelLily! :)

December, I can fathom what you mean, some days are just soo hectic it makes your head spin.
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

i haven't been on here over wekend plus monday becuase i was at my brothers. It was as any normal time you have to spend with relatives. also my sister has takening my tenis racket and left it with my cusin so i don't know when i will get it back. hopefully i can rest for the next couple of days.
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.