How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Hello!
Back after a long Internet hiatus. Had to work harder to pay off the debts I created during AX 08.

Here is my report.

A) Seems like my camera needs to get trashed and a new one bought, most of the pictures are out of focus and I know it ain't me because my analog camera pics are OK.

B) My prop got stolen when I went to the S.K.I.N. concert.. T_T

C) SOS dan only handed out 100 pre-signed posters. I wasn't one of the first 100... damn it.

D) I got the sign of Chiaki Ishikawa and the director of Death Note though.

E) In my opinion it was one of the worst AXs ever and next year they are planning to move it to LACC (Los Angeles Convention Center). I am afraid.. T_T

Anyways... hope to be active here again but might be coming and going due to summer classes.
Might even take a longer hiatus until I get the T.A. (Teaching Assistant) position.

Anyways... will post more later~~~
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Ararara-ra wrote: Might even take a longer hiatus until I get the T.A. (Teaching Assistant) position.
]

this is exactly what my teacher tried to do to me during the summer... but i will be his TA when school starts again. he told me that summer school he needed a lot of help. well...i decided to help him one day. well... i usually get home at 10 in the morn. i got home at 3 when i finished helping him ._.;;
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

haaahhh.my dad now is limiting my time to use the internet....only for holidays and weekend.......awww how am i suppose to down all the mov in this condition?.....
Myu-chan wrote:Someday I was playing Ragnarok with a friend,so I stay online till 6:00 XD
weeew you beat my record...i was only till 5 am from 3 pm.that time i play RO 1 while downloading pics&songs
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

Early/Mid last year, I was so excited that we already had an internet connection, so i stayed up for straight two days without sleep inside my room, happily surfing the net, only to go out of my room for food and hygiene purposes.. Me & my friends call it zombie mode.
@_@
And yurie-chan is not doing it again (after the third time i went zombie mode last christmas).

Myu-san is playing RO? yay~! What character are you? Though it has been long since i stopped playing it, I am still hopefully waiting for RO2 to arrive here. I think it wouldn't hurt to try it.

I'm currently reading Deathly Hallows and my mind is still racing, absorbing the facts and pieces of the puzzle to fit in.
..the lost diadem.. where could it be?..
topzter

Post by topzter »

yurie~hime` wrote:Early/Mid last year, I was so excited that we already had an internet connection, so i stayed up for straight two days without sleep inside my room, happily surfing the net, only to go out of my room for food and hygiene purposes.. Me & my friends call it zombie mode.
@_@
And yurie-chan is not doing it again (after the third time i went zombie mode last christmas).

Myu-san is playing RO? yay~! What character are you? Though it has been long since i stopped playing it, I am still hopefully waiting for RO2 to arrive here. I think it wouldn't hurt to try it.
try doing zombie mode in 1 week it will mess with you badly XD i did it and it was never fun afterwards >_<

RO huh after lots for characters made and reached them to the most lvl i achieve was 98 others are 97, 96, 95, 91 using no bot and no pilot(another person using the character) im diffinitely satisfied that im out of ro for good. one time im crazy enought to make a 2nd job in 8 hrs and i did it XD also got roughly 8 or 10 more lvl 70+ characters other than the 90's

and today i might finish chuuchuu (hopping i dont grab my controller to play meltyblood until my thumb get numb again =_= ) or finish the mizugi thingie
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

in awe*
@_@ That's a lot of characters, Topz-san.. amazing.. I only have an 80+ priestess & a 30 something merchant. i never was an exceptional player of RO, nor did i possess amazing items. just stuff that is right for my priestess, a bit for my merchy, and some other stuff & loots that are useful/high-priced.

Just finished Deathly Hallows, and my eyes are puffy. I think i cried too much..
._.

"Ooh..Look! A Blibbering Humdinger!"
- Luna Lovegood
XD
I found a great respect for Snape..
MBF

Post by MBF »

Ararara-ra wrote:E) In my opinion it was one of the worst AXs ever and next year they are planning to move it to LACC (Los Angeles Convention Center). I am afraid.. T_T
Sure they say its safe, but everyone knows that its in the Ghetto part of LA. BTW, how bad was the line for the S.K.I.N. Concert? It couldn't have been as bad as the line for the SOS-Dan Concert the next day.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

lol, I remember Topzter bringing me to a netopia branch to create my first RO account (while it was still in open beta...) playing for a few hours and then going to my house to set up a private server. (Yes... I'm evil...I know...). I chose an archer at the time and my stats were so bad I couldn't play without a party. In a party though, we kicked monster butt!
Which server did you play in yurie?
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

yurie~hime` wrote:Myu-san is playing RO? yay~! What character are you? Though it has been long since i stopped playing it, I am still hopefully waiting for RO2 to arrive here. I think it wouldn't hurt to try it.
To be honest I not.But I want it ^^'
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I played RO for what, two weeks? Two months? Then dropped it altogether XD
topzter

Post by topzter »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:lol, I remember Topzter bringing me to a netopia branch to create my first RO account (while it was still in open beta...) playing for a few hours and then going to my house to set up a private server. (Yes... I'm evil...I know...). I chose an archer at the time and my stats were so bad I couldn't play without a party. In a party though, we kicked monster butt!
Which server did you play in yurie?
haha XD yeah i remember that one and dang now i remember the rpc event that we man the booth and its was crazy XD eluoj should had come there to share with us, but he was sick on that day sigh..
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

I 'm in others forums.One of Yaoi and other of Zelda.Jesus,the forum of Zelda have a lots of rules(and ones are really stupids ¬¬')Hve a limit of pixels to the signature!!Man!Why?!?! >.<
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Myu-chan wrote:I 'm in others forums.One of Yaoi and other of Zelda.Jesus,the forum of Zelda have a lots of rules(and ones are really stupids ¬¬')Hve a limit of pixels to the signature!!Man!Why?!?! >.<
Because dial-up users would die if a signature had, let's say, 1MB. And they can't be big, or it'll stretch the page. Shuu forums has the latter.
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

MBF wrote:
Ararara-ra wrote:E) In my opinion it was one of the worst AXs ever and next year they are planning to move it to LACC (Los Angeles Convention Center). I am afraid.. T_T
Sure they say its safe, but everyone knows that its in the Ghetto part of LA. BTW, how bad was the line for the S.K.I.N. Concert? It couldn't have been as bad as the line for the SOS-Dan Concert the next day.
I was at both concerts...

S.K.I.N. was worse... FAAAAR WORSE.
I was boiling inside my Kanda Yuu Cosplay.. T_T
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

Evangeline Mcdowell wrote: Which server did you play in yurie?
Iris server ^_^
I had trouble too when i first played. I didn't know what town i ended up and i was lost, money less. Porings were so cute to kill >.< but i had no choice..
topzter wrote:haha XD yeah i remember that one and dang now i remember the rpc event that we man the booth and its was crazy XD eluoj should had come there to share with us, but he was sick on that day sigh..
When Amatsu and Kunlun launched, we went there and really had fun with the booths and stuff. XD We bagged prizes XD

My eyes are a bit puffy from crying too much. I'm glad, but partly sad, that I finished HP & the Deathly Hallows last night..