How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
canis

Post by canis »

^^ Thanks Smithy.

I guess if you ever feel too unsatisfied with your IT job you could always work for some helping hotline or so. You really know how to make feel people with problems abit better. : )

I guess I really shouldn't "regret" all of this. Bitter as the end was, the relationship helped me over a very bad time of my life back then, and I guess I'm not exaggerating to say that, without my ex-bf who talked some courage into my back then very instable self, I wouldn't be still alive. That is also why I still offered to stay in contact, even as a sibling like relationship, because I feel too grateful to completely drop him.
I guess I just panicked today when he kept so insisting that we HAVE to stay together and that he won't let me go.

But enough for today, I really don't want to overdo the emo-posting. >_>

Another thing about my day is that I spend the WHOLE day (until I chatted with my ex-bf in the evening) with homework and studying. I don't complain. I mean, it was very hard work and other people surely spend their saturdays with more fun things, but I'm also glad that this school did accept me after all and I want to score as good as I can this time, because I still regret that I did very bad in the last school I visited cause I let myself being distracted too much).
Especially French is a challenge. x_x We did a dictation so that the teacher can see how good everyone is (since we all come from very different schools and also jobs, everyone has a very different level of skills). In French... I'm kinda officially the worst. >_> I only had it for 1 year in my life, others in my class for 5. T_T But I won't give up.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Thanks canis.

I can fathom you have regrets, I'm sure everyone regrets things in their life, from small details to more lifecourse influencing choices or events, alas regrets don't really accomplish anything. Since we cannot undo our choices or go back in time we have to live with them and learn from them, regret can then best be turned into lessons for our future choices.
Not easy to accomplish or do, but it's best to not have or linger on regret as it will just leave a part of you stuck in the past.

French can be tricky, it's not that easy of a language and with languages practice makes perfect, using it helps tons. Good luck with working on it and I'm sure you'll be able to achieve a level sufficient to pass.
boele

Post by boele »

well another weekend gone and everything went easy, just returned home and in the car my mom started yelling again, because a road we usely take was closed.
so we followed the road and then i said that she needed to take the exit but she's like no, i just keping telling her and she takes it, we driving a while then we see a exit to home...
she happy she can drive home and then when we arrive she yals at my stefdad and then to me and telling: well you weren't alot of help... you don't even know the road ( like she did ) but i don't even drive yet.
but if i had'nt say she should take the exit we still would be driving..
and she can't think of other's as well...
she is always like. i pay everything, i work hard, i drive, everything is mine and go on...
well.. i am just 16... why should i do that yet, but he...
like she cares.. she is gonna leave me when i am 18... then i need to do everything for myself....
and she never thought anything. like washing clothes and all...
i can cook and suchs but money..
i don't know how to spend it...
but o well... i'll see right what ends up with me and my mom....

but now i am back and just doing my other thing's

( i needed to get it of me, the things from my mom )
canis

Post by canis »

Got pretty soaked today after school. Well, of course it's my fault for not using umbrellas (only for wimps >_> I never use umbrellas) and because I didn't wait inside some store or so until it was over. :P
I don't mind getting wet in the rain. Especially when I'm about to go home anyway (if I have to go to a job or school I also try to not get too wet since it sucks to stay in the wet clothes for some more hours).

I went to a big bookstore and got the novel of Twelve Kingdoms (Juuni Kokki). To my surprise the woman on the cash point also said how much she liked that book and I told her that there is an anime made off the book and she said she wants to look into it. ^^ I mean since it's a normal bookstore and not a comicshop it doesn't happen too often to meet a worker there who also is interested in anime and such. Maybe I go there shopping more often now. :P

By coincidence I also ran into a friend who just wanted to make her lunch break so I accompanied her to a chinese restaurant (else she would have gone there all alone). Was nice to see that friend again and talk abit since she is always so busy with her work.

The only thing that kinda sucked when I came home is that I noticed that some things in my bag got wet too. >_> I even had a plastic back covering my stuff inside to prevent that, but it slipped abit aside so water came though. Oh well, no too big damage.
And of course I had made sure that the book I bought also stayed perfectly dry. ^^
boele

Post by boele »

just a relaxing day...
some rain but mostly sun..
went to town to get a job and all...
and ofcourse i went buying some manga's.... kamachima karin 4 and 5 and ordering some more....
some manga's i am gonna stop collecting becuase i don't like em...
like. yu-gi-oh, black jack, 20th centruy boys, monster and some naruto parts ( in dutch.. my bother first wanted them but we keep them in englisch now )
so right now my collection went a little down in the numbers...
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Well, I'm finally feeling good. Turns out what I had was an allergy to... something I still don't know. In any case, after a month or something feeling sick and with a bad mood, I'm finally better! My throat and ears don't hurt anymore, nor does my head or anything. Oh, it's so good to feel good again ;_;

Winter is about to end... Brazil weather is getting warm again. Bad, bad times -_-
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Well.. My day was okay... Since I'm on a diet for a week and I want to lose weight... I got to hear that I lost 2 KG (I dunno how much that is in lbs...meh go google it if you wanna know!!) so I was quite happy!
Today I told everyone who wanted to hear (Especially Kagemaru and some other friend/classmates) So I was quite happy... or was it due to the fact I had the afternoon off? Meh! I don't care... I started with a new list of exersises to help losing my weight... Instead of doing jump-rope I'm also doing crunshes and sit-ups...The push-ups doen't work with me since I have to push a lot of fat and myself from the ground... so...Not a good idea at the moment... I do feel my belly getting "looser" but hey.. I'm losing wieght! I'm doing great and lookin Fhantastic!!
[Signature space. $10]
Merun

Post by Merun »

I'm still alive... don't worry about it. I just don't have a internet connection at my new home, so for now I'm using the connection of my university. I will get my connection latter this month ( it takes some time :s )

In a few word, I began my life as a university student... integration week end with ketchup, eggs, paint, and everything thrown at us, newbies.
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Merun wrote:In a few word, I began my life as a university student... integration week end with ketchup, eggs, paint, and everything thrown at us, newbies.
My poor Merun-chan! *pouncehuggles*

Are you attending university in France or back home?
Itsumo

Post by Itsumo »

The good thing about taking Japanese over again is that I am the best in my class (well, this one kid who stayed behind with me doesn't count D<)! I'm already done with most of my homework for this semester.

My dad went for another checkup on his cancer. It keeps coming back, but everything seems good.

The weather is nice and cool here (finally!). I really don't want a nice day to end. It's sweater/hoodie season now. =DD
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

I'm sorry I haven't been posting here very much...RP thread takes up a lot of my posting time. ^_^ I <3 all of you who have managed to keep up.

Smithy I hope everything goes well with you. Canis i'm sorry about what happened, trust me I know what it feels like to go through a tough break up, but when you know what needs to be done, though it is hard to do, you feel better because you did the right thing. I'm sure you'll be alright.

Today at work was ok, but I realize now that I can stand being there longer because Jason and I have been seriously talking about starting our own business, like a gaming cafe thing, and that is getting me really excited. I'll finally be able to do something I enjoy and also have the time I need to work on getting a damned book done (some day!) Though realistically it won't be for over another year, it is something to look forward to.

The RP thread is a bunch of work, but it is fun and everyone enjoys it (at least that's what they tell me) I'm glad that part of the forum was set up. I appreciate everyone who has put the effort into getting up with the 223 pages of it. Thanks a bunch guys ^_^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

I haven't been on this thread for a while now..

x_x I've been sick during the past 3 days and i'm still not feeling well (slightly). I think i'm beginning to get sickly and the weather is not helping.
i hope everyone had a nice day today..
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Good luck with that business, Terra-chan. I'm sure you'll do well ^^ And we <3 the RP too. It's always been like, an oasis to me. Even if things are bad IRL, at least the RP is fun at the end of the day ^^

I'm sorry to hear that, yurie-chan! Feel better soon! *hugs*

I'm having a problem with one of my harddrives... Making weird noises and such... I sure hope not to lose everything I have there, because that would be a royal pain to recover -_- Too many animes and mp3...
canis

Post by canis »

AngelLily wrote:I'm having a problem with one of my harddrives... Making weird noises and such... I sure hope not to lose everything I have there, because that would be a royal pain to recover -_- Too many animes and mp3...
If it is still working you should try to backup it as fast as you can. Isn't there some room on your other harddrive where you can quick copy everything? Or just burn DVDs, cause weird noises are normally announcing the death of the drive.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Not working, really. It freezes Windows and doesn't let it start. My brother will think of something, hopefully.