How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

canis wrote:My internet was down for more than a week! T___T

You really notice HOW addicted you are if you are suddenly without internet...
It was like:

Hey, I should visit e-chuuchuu. Oh wait... internet doesn't work... so... I should check my emails! But no, I need internet for that.
Then I could check if a.f.k. translated more Lucky Star... but I need INTERNET for that! >_< Ok, then I study for school... there was this nice online-vocab trainer for french... but it's online!
Ok, I play FF12 then! But no... I was stuck and need a walkthrough to go on! T_______________T
wew cour case wasn't much differnt than mine...but i lost my fastest internet conection instead it's go down...well trough i lost i still got my other internet that was extra ordinary slow...whe he he

then now i got a new fast enough internet but it's limited for 1 gb in a month...and now that connection reach it's limit just in 11 days because my big brother use it too......what should i do...??

i haven't own shana the movie ,shana s 2 eps 2 and clanad too....
waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.........................
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

Well today was going fine and well until I went to leave work and I couldn't find my car. I am currently waiting at work for the cops to show up so that I can file a report and Jason is coming to pick me up.

I hate it when I get more reasons to dislike people. It was a '96 Subaru legacy wagon. Not exactly eye-catching for car theives. My copy of 'I am America (and So Can You) was in there as well as my sketch book. I'm not one to normally post when I have bad days, but I figure why not.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Today is fine to the most of it, im sitting in school at the moment and writting this on a break betwen classes. Lately has been confusing and sometimes I dont know what to think and feel about matters, 'specialy i've been doing some deep thinking of what people think of me since I really dont have the ability to tell what is what.

Well other than that I got abit of praise today by a teacher that I was spreading a warm, happy and calm feeling around me that made him calm down apperantly because he was stressed and that suprised me cause I really dont feel like that at all, maybe it was a hint to ease my worries? Meh, who knows but I will just have to contiue to try to search for a answer to what I am too people in their minds.

Other than that have a good day people ^^ stay strong, safe, have good luck and have fun ^^
canis

Post by canis »

Terra_Valentine wrote:Well today was going fine and well until I went to leave work and I couldn't find my car. I am currently waiting at work for the cops to show up so that I can file a report and Jason is coming to pick me up.

I hate it when I get more reasons to dislike people. It was a '96 Subaru legacy wagon. Not exactly eye-catching for car theives. My copy of 'I am America (and So Can You) was in there as well as my sketch book. I'm not one to normally post when I have bad days, but I figure why not.
Holy s**t! o_O Your car was stolen?!
That sucks so much... hope the cops can find your car.

For now come and get a hug
*hugs Terra*
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

It's fine.I'm on school doing my online test (because in my house the internet don't work anymore >.<')
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Aoch that sucks Terra, especially if it's your own privately owned car. I hope they find it quickly!

Well it's good that you seem to have a peaceful aura according to others Zachris. That should tell you something about how others see you, no?
And even though in part we are always seen trough other peoples eyes, never forget you are you and no matter who others say or think you are, that doesn't change at all who you really are in many ways.
Even with resemblances and common character or physical traits every person is unique. So if you do want to discover who you are or perhaps evolve, change yourself, make sure you do it for yourself!
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Smithy wrote: Well it's good that you seem to have a peaceful aura according to others Zachris. That should tell you something about how others see you, no?
And even though in part we are always seen trough other peoples eyes, never forget you are you and no matter who others say or think you are, that doesn't change at all who you really are in many ways.
Even with resemblances and common character or physical traits every person is unique. So if you do want to discover who you are or perhaps evolve, change yourself, make sure you do it for yourself!
Wise words Smithy! Very wise words!! Remember these words well Zach, this will help you big time (it helped me too)
[Signature space. $10]
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Well thank you for the response ^^ and I know those words well :D
Kyon

Post by Kyon »

The TV turned on, and Shin chan woke me up!! XD (not the TV on, but shin chan screaming in Animax XD) later, I put my clothes on (6 AM) and then rushed to take my bus to the city I pick the train to the University. I was with my girlfriend, so it was a lively trip \o/. Then my class at 8 AM (Electronics A), now I'm waiting my next class and my lunch ºoº

God, I hope my PC is downloading all that I couldn't in the weekend, cos' just yesterday they fixed the telephone >.< (damn cars striking the pole XD)
ImageImageImage
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Today I rediscovered that girls can be finicky... @_@
boele

Post by boele »

i am still trying to get magical girl lyrical nanaho A's..
but i don't seem to get it ;_;
sakurachi2004

Post by sakurachi2004 »

went to my Universities Anime socicty last night it was quite good watched genshiken becuase that i what the socity is named after. also watched the new gundam and a quite interesting anime called zomie loan before i left due to buses stopping at 9 i watched Goshuushou-sama Ninomiya-kun. next met is on hallow'en. so might watch some anime which will fit nicely with the night any suggestions?
always have fun and never ever feel down beause shuushuu is always there.
canis

Post by canis »

I'm somewhat annoyed with Amazon.de:
A long time ago I ordered a book (Daddy Long-Legs, the anime made me want to tread the book) but when it arrived I had to discover it was a misprint where the first 58 pages are missing! Page 59-122 where double though... >_>
So I send it back and they send me a new one. At that point I thought "can happen but it's ok" and also didn't complain about their stupid complicated system that you have to go through to send a book back. (wonder if only german Amazon uses this forms you have to fill out first... wouldn't be surprised since germany IS the coutry of forms =_=)

But the second book had the same mistake so I emailed them and told them to check if ALL of these books have that error. They thanked me for telling them and said they sorted the bad ones out now and ordered new ones. So after a week they send me a 3rd book which... guess what? Had the same mistake!
I emailed them again and the person who answered my email seemed to
1. not completely possess the german language
2. made completely unreasonable things up
3. is a failure to work in the service departement of any company...

I give you a shortened (and of course translated version of the nonsense she wrote):

"Sorry that this mistake occured. We suggest you to refrain from ordering this book again to prevent this mistake happen again."

Can you believe that?! She told me to NOT order the book! o___O

More:
"We checked the other books in store and they are all fine, so your case must have been an unfortunate coincidence."

So... she tells me to not order the book again even though she assures that there ARE also books that are fine?

"If you still insist on ordering this book I suggest you to give a different shipping address."

How does changing my shipping address prevent them from sending me a book with missing pages?! X__X Man... this stupidity really hurts...

Well, I complained again via email and they assured me that they really only have books without the mistake I stated in store... I wonder if the 4th one will be ok... >_>
What annoys me the most is that honestly, I like to order books cause it's convenient. I like to lazy stay at home and browse through their stuff instead of running to 5 different bookstores in my town to get what I want. But for this book I would have just better gone to a normal store... I had to print out this stupid form 3 times (which is complicated since my printer is not working how it's supposed anymore), wrap the book up again and bring it to the post office which is right NEXT to a real bookstore.... >___>

If they send me for the 4th time the book with the same mistake I will get truly angry with them and even though I normally don't like to be mean to poor service workers, I will make them understand how frustrated I am. =_=

If it was a book easy to get I would have given up on Amazon by now, but I fear normal bookstores around here won't have it. Well if number 4 fails I will try the local stores though. >_>
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

On the school again to do my online test....(I don't finish yesterday >_>')
boele

Post by boele »

right now i am a little busy with downloading different series and have found out i am watching 18 shows at the same time..
at least has something to do right but now my space on my HD is almost out and when i wanted to put it on my extern HD my pc does not sees it somehow...