Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
canis

Post by canis »

Very cool pictures everyone!
AngelLily wrote:I wonder how Canis pictured Smithy XD
I can't help it... even though I even remember how Smithy looks in RL I always picture him as Rider. XD
Same goes for you too Lily. I can absolutely remember how you look like in reality, still I see Miyuki when I picture you.
Very nice photos you posted btw. ^^ That necktie thing is pretty cute on you.

Ran, you look cool but also dangerous when you look so serious.
(and lol for Smithys photoshop XD)

Kagemaru, so you don't just like to see traps but to also be one? :o
Very nice photos.

I guess I should also post a photo of me soon, especially since I also plan to share my Ryouko Asakura cosplay photos and I want you to first see me as a normal person.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

canis wrote: In your case I imagine you to look like how you described yourself in the RPG, oh great wood dweller. :P
I guess that more than one person/creature in an avatar overuses my brain so I use a different strange way to imagine a user.
Oh, don't worry... my phyisical view really was drawn from my RL view. And I still imagine some ppl with their avatars... like you with your ...errrhm... bouncing bra...
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Smithy wrote:I KNEW IT!

I knew I saw that photo of Ran before!
It's in the new upcoming movie "Kiss The Loli"s with Morgan Freeman portraying that police man who helps the FBI chase and capture a notorious lolicon!

Here's a still shot from the scene where they show the photo of the suspect.
:P

Lily that second photo is so cute it must be evil. :P

Kagemaru, nice cosplay! But the stockings! *shivers* Maybe try and get higher ones next time (or a leg tan)?
LMFAO!!!

Oh, Smithy, that's so freaking priceless XD

Kagemaru trap!! OMFG!!! Awesome cosplay ftw, Kage-chan!! <333

Also, thank you Smithy and Zachie~. Those pics were taken specially for Shuu people, so I'm glad you liked~
Ran

Post by Ran »

ROFL

That's evil Smithy! :lol:
canis

Post by canis »

Fhant wrote:
canis wrote: In your case I imagine you to look like how you described yourself in the RPG, oh great wood dweller. :P
I guess that more than one person/creature in an avatar overuses my brain so I use a different strange way to imagine a user.
Oh, don't worry... my phyisical view really was drawn from my RL view. And I still imagine some ppl with their avatars... like you with your ...errrhm... bouncing bra...
Oh no, I hoped people would imagine me to be the one with the helmet on. Oh well, I just have to post a photo of me to fix that...... Problem is that I normally look bad on photos (*prepares a gun incase someone says the photo is not the reason I look bad on it*).
And on the only few pictures I look ok I have my ex-bfs face right next to me. >_> Well I see what I can photoshop. ^^
Merun

Post by Merun »

As I'm blocking on my chemistry, better make something fun xD

Merun @ Twitter
Ran

Post by Ran »

Holy shi-ca-ca! You look like me when I was younger.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Ran Kizama wrote:Holy shi-ca-ca! You look like me when I was younger.
Oh shi--

That's not good >_> I don't want my onii-chan to grow up and become a lolicon T_T

That picture is love, anyway <3333333
Last edited by AngelLily on Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Awesome Merun! :D

And here is some of my own ^^

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/5866/image3ck9.jpg Yo ho~~

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/3144/image4gg0.jpg Stare~~

http://img89.imageshack.us/img89/3743/image5rq7.jpg Is my sillyness getting to ya yet? :P

aannnnd last one!

http://img518.imageshack.us/img518/9647/image6ly6.jpg Aint I just looking crazy? xDD
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Omg Zach, could you be even more cute?!??! *dies of cute*
canis

Post by canis »

So the secret is revealed: Merun is in reality the cute little brother of the fierce lolicon Ran! :shock:

Zach, again I'm really surprised. Not only that your avatar look so evil but I also had this impression from the RPG. This cool fighting guy, full of remorse and such. But in real life you look like the kind of person you just want to hug and (quoting Lily) to shout "Omg Zach, could you be even more cute?!??!".

With this rising number of cute males here I would looove to see more of you guys dressing as traps like Kagemaru. ^^ (oh no! seems like my fangirlish side can't be suppressed anymore! Everyone run!!)
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

canis wrote:So the secret is revealed: Merun is in reality the cute little brother of the fierce lolicon Ran! :shock:
No! He's not! I won't have it!!! >_<
Sama

Post by Sama »

Kagemaru wrote: Image

It are more traps~! \^O^/
that is your cosplay of Puri Puri? XD
so, you have friends that like to do traps too /o/
seems very fun!
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Thank you, Boele. I love both gothic and sweet lolita.

Lily, you are so cute!
Last edited by Gardenia on Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

@Canis: *grin grin* Let your inner fangirl out to play, we'd love to have her at our teaparty~! ^___^

@Gardenia (Your nickname is from .Hack, isn't it?): Woot~! I thank you for your kind words~! And well, a convention is actually the only place to trap-cosplay, because a lot of people around you are doing the same. ^^; (Well, not trap-cosplaying actually, that would be heaven for me~! But more crossplaying in general)
And, just to break the barrier, I walked around in Wassenaar (A very high-society town in Holland) in girl's clothing as well and I didn't care one bit. In fact, I felt right at home! ^__^ (There were a few people who said we looked lovely though~!)

@Sama: That's right~!! Good spotting there! *gives lots of cookies* ^____^
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^