Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
canis

Post by canis »

Lol, so funny pics. XD

But really, how can one eat a cucumber just plain as it is? o_O It needs to be put into sushi or made into a salad! :P
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

canis wrote:But really, how can one eat a cucumber just plain as it is? o_O
Simple, wash it good, grab some salt and start nibbling!
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Let's all ask Zachie XD
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

There is no need for salt! Mwohahahaha~~ (Gardenia T_T.... Ninja T_T)

You just wash it and eat it like it is! :D No need to do anything special with it and it's better than burning cash on candy xD
I carry a soul wavering from the flood of emotions. I carry a past bitter with hatred and sorrow. I carry a lifestyle that prays for happyness and I carry a heart shining golden. May all who read this have a blessed future.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Zachris wrote:There is no need for salt! Mwohahahaha~~ (Gardenia T_T.... Ninja T_T)
A little dash of salt is nice!! It tastes mighty good! Also for the sweet teeth amoung us, some sugar is nice too...
[Signature space. $10]
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

My candy pwns your cucumber any day, Zach...
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Plain cucumbers? Gross! They need salt or ranch dressing. :)
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Yukino_Asakura

Post by Yukino_Asakura »

Kawaii cosplay and nice hair Tsuki-chan!!!! *-*
But i demand a pic where i can see your face TuT, sorry for don't post before but wasn't see this topic before for don't had time @w@*kicks the university*
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

LadySakura wrote:Plain cucumbers? Gross! They need salt or ranch dressing. :)
The ONLY right way to eat a cucumber. Learn from LadySakura, Zach. xD

Awww. Poor Yuki! Come back to us soon!
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

Pfft! Weakling all of you! >.< and hell salt I can see but I dont think it's needed soo meh possible from time to time but ranch?....ranch? <.<....I dont want no heartattack! >.<
I carry a soul wavering from the flood of emotions. I carry a past bitter with hatred and sorrow. I carry a lifestyle that prays for happyness and I carry a heart shining golden. May all who read this have a blessed future.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

wow, It's been a while since I posted my pic here.. ^^;;

Just came back from a 3-day climbing trip to Mt. Pulag, 2nd highest montain in the our country -about 1/3 the size of Mt. Everest.

All packed up and ready to go..

We were a group of 60 climbers, most of us were climbing the mountain for the 1st time. We started early morning for a 9-hour hike through harsh rainforest and undergrowth,.. there were even leeches that got attached as we passed through the rivers.

At the top, we finally made it, but it was sunset, we had to set up camp, the temperature was near freezing, and some others didn't make it to the campsite in time, the experienced climbers had to go look for those that got left behind.. There was even one climber that got hypothermia, she fainted along the way and they had to carry her to the campsite..
↓me and my dad
Image • Image

The campsite, Early next morning it there was fog everywhere and the temperature was unbearably cold. We received news that we were in a low pressure area and there was a typhoon coming in, so we had to evacuate immediately.. We hurriedly packed up and climbed down, it was raining all the way..
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

Awesome pictures, Solwyvern! o__o Everything looks so beautiful. I like the picture of you and your dad. Looks like some epic scene from an anime. xD Sounds like it was super exciting!
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Wooow! Those are so cool Solwy! O_O Sounds like an awesome trip!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
canis

Post by canis »

Wonderful pictures Solwy! :O
I had no idea that you do stuff like climbing mountains. That must be very exciting but also tough.
I also like the comments about your adventure. Good that you could "escape" that typhoon. :O
yurie~hime`

Post by yurie~hime` »

@_@ it's been a while since i scanned the forums.. hmm.. time to review a couple of pages back (10 pages+, i think XD) and discover the faces behind the avatar of some of shuu members..

Very nice images, Solwy-san~!! It seems that you enjoyed the experience. ^^ Oh, and there are a lot of you who joined the trip. Is it an organization or a family/relatives activity?