How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
0okami

Post by 0okami »

Im happy to know your back on shuushuu ! Thats some progress there i tell ya. That's good. You will get well soon. Make sure you follow your recovery therapy intructions well. Once it starts healing keep it active.

Vehicle accidents are scarry though... What a freak accident to happen. ^_^ I Manage a a restaurant and we do lots of delivery too. Luckly none of my drivers have had that happen. I did have one driver who had his car stolen right off our parking lot. (he left it turned on un-attended) They found his car two days later abandoned in a parking lot with delivers half consumed ^_^ we do know it was someone who dont like tomatoes or onions.

boele wrote:yesterday i had a accident. i was riding a scooter for work and then a other one of the same work ( i deliver pizza's for the moment )
and we hit each other at 50kmph each person so together alot of speed at impact.
but i was unlucky he saw me so he tried to steer away and my had got hit between his pizzabox and mine steer at each 50kmph and 2 fingers got stuck at impact for less then a sec but enough to tore my flesh and skin apart about 1 cm deep and about 8 cm long.
from above my hand at my finger between 2 finger through and then further then the midle of my handpalm.
got about 9/10 stitches or something and i can't use my left hand and at the moment can't move 3 finger because of the acident.
i am taking anti-biotics 3 times a day.
hard times delevring pizza's XD

and hard typing with 1 hand but all for shuu i geuss X3
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

0okami

Post by 0okami »

Just got back from a co-workers party. It was fun... but. I hate relationship issues.

here's what happened:

Party going on.

0okami gets invited and reluctantly (being a GM) goes to a co-worker
party.

Host of party likes a girl... Girl aparently likes 0okami.... 0okami find him self in a bad spot not wanting to offend host or girl but is too slow to come up with a good countermeasure... host comes back to the living room and finds girl cuddling and petting 0okami instead of the house pet she was petting before.

..."oops!" screams 0okami's soul...

she was petting the house pet and so was I but.... she went beyond the house pet and had asked me if she can make me purr... that left me dumbfounded and vulnerable.

So after a few awekward moments of silence we all went outside to join the others. girl looked bored, acted bored, ... 0okami was troubled.

So, 0okami left the party to prevent any more problems :(

This sucks because i work with both of them and now this bad aura will be bothering me. I should have just stayed home and watched ko'jikan 05 but nooooo i had to listen to her and go to the party.

on the positive side, i finished painting my canvas projection screen ^_^
~0okami.
msn: ookami.digital @ gmail.com

AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Throat hurting again. Cold or allergy? Who knows, but I'm annoyed.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

AngelLily wrote:
Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:Careful though... Lily might dress you up as a bunny girl and make you distribute flyers by shushuu's registration page.
*coughs* I would not!
But I would... ohohohohohoho!
*holds bunny suit ready*

Sorry to hear you had an accident, take care to let your injuries heal well boele!

Sounds like a pinch Ookami, hope you figure it out!

Just your throat Lily? Mhh, do you eat a lot of acidic foods or drink carbonated beverages? If so your sore throat might be due to stomach acid flowback.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Smithy wrote:
AngelLily wrote:
Evangeline Mcdowell wrote:Careful though... Lily might dress you up as a bunny girl and make you distribute flyers by shushuu's registration page.
*coughs* I would not!
But I would... ohohohohohoho!
*holds bunny suit ready*

Sorry to hear you had an accident, take care to let your injuries heal well boele!

Sounds like a pinch Ookami, hope you figure it out!

Just your throat Lily? Mhh, do you eat a lot of acidic foods or drink carbonated beverages? If so your sore throat might be due to stomach acid flowback.
Well, I have a running nose too.
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Can barely speak, yay! Day 4 of sickness.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Awww... Lily... Get some chicken soup, drink some tea with lots of honey
(I usally do a bit of tea and LOTS of honey... since we got a big jar from someone) and don't strain yourself!!

Get well soon Lily-chan!!!
[Signature space. $10]
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

AngelLily wrote:Can barely speak, yay! Day 4 of sickness.
Lily-sensei is sick!?!? Not good!! >.< I hope you get better soon i_i

My day is ok,I'm doing my biology homework.I need find the more dangerous scorpions that exist....Are they the Tityus serrulatus and the Tityus bahiensis?
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Thanks, but I dunno if the conventional ways of getting better work for me. I had tea with honey yesterday and woke up worse. But they say you get worse before getting better?

By the way, Myu-chan, AnimeDreams is gonna be held on January 24-27.
Myu-chan

Post by Myu-chan »

AngelLily wrote:Thanks, but I dunno if the conventional ways of getting better work for me. I had tea with honey yesterday and woke up worse. But they say you get worse before getting better?

Really they said that?! oO'
24-27?!Great!!I think I really can go on it now!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Myu-chan wrote:
AngelLily wrote:Thanks, but I dunno if the conventional ways of getting better work for me. I had tea with honey yesterday and woke up worse. But they say you get worse before getting better?

Really they said that?! oO'
24-27?!Great!!I think I really can go on it now!
Yaaaay! \;_;/

I'm not sure which day I'll go. It's usually the weekend, so MOST LIKELY I'll be there on Sunday.
Merun

Post by Merun »

4th day of sickness for me too. Today theme is asthma <_<
Merun @ Twitter
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

I've got today off of work for Veteran's Day, so I got to sleep in. ^__^
Ran

Post by Ran »

Well, I explained my Japan plans to my father over lunch and I got the "You're f*cking stupid, but do what you want." treatment. :lol:
Zachris

Post by Zachris »

My day is...terrible...horrible...annoying enough really bad...and just starting *salutes* To get quick to the point I just joined the (perhaps abit late but still) gang of sick people *salutes again* (I lived a good life T_T)

Was gonna do national exam in Swedish today and tommorow I got a geography test to do...but those plans got painfuly thrown aside *salutes yet again* Soo now im stuck and currently infront of my computer with my lovely little cute red bucket. Have a nice day all....
I carry a soul wavering from the flood of emotions. I carry a past bitter with hatred and sorrow. I carry a lifestyle that prays for happyness and I carry a heart shining golden. May all who read this have a blessed future.