How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

3 down already?! Oh me oh my. *tucks Zach, Lily and Merun into bed* Cold compress anyone? Perhaps a tissue?
topzter

Post by topzter »

ah gotta hate typical headache -.- thats all
December

Post by December »

Ran wrote:Well, I explained my Japan plans to my father over lunch and I got the "You're f*cking stupid, but do what you want." treatment. :lol:
Weren't you suppose to go to Japan earlier in the year? Like you were all prepared and ready judging by the coutdown status on shuu. What really happened if you don't mind me asking?

Its almost 11pm and I am totally 'over' with work.
We are always low on staff on tuesday and we always get HAMMERED with the workload. :evil:
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I am betta!

Nothing really hurts right now, unless I start talking and talking and stuff, then of course it'll hurt. But for the most part, I feel much better.

I'm sorry to hear you've joined the sick crowd, Zach. I hope you get better soon.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

*puts a (clean) sock in Lily's mouth* Get well soon! ^_^
[Signature space. $10]
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

I don't talk THAT much T_T Thanks anyway. lol
Ran

Post by Ran »

I think I sold my Wii and my Blitz R-FIT (car part) today! Hooray for $300+ towards the trip! \(^o^)/
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

I just got a call from my driving instructor (Yes I still learn to drive...) and heard that I have the driving exam on thursday! So I have to drive tomorrow and the next day I have to show I'm not a complete maniac...
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Quite, seriously pissed off right now. I received my pay receipt slip for october today (it's nearly half of november so it's horribly late to begin with) to discover for the second month in a row I haven't even been paid a fifth of my full monthly wage (even though I filed complete and signed timesheets stating I worked a full month).
When I call requesting information and demand they straighten the situation out, I always get the run around...

And then they ask me not to step over to the company where I'm doing my assignment, well I don't think they'll keep me if they don't pay me...
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

Average day of school today..went out shopping for a flash drive and some anime.

Been about a week of driving and im already almost outta gas. Takes about $40 to fill up to full which is gonna hurt my wallet since I don't have a job yet.
I'm really wishing I can get my job as soon as possible or I'll never be able to buy anything ever again..T_T
~Marx~

Post by ~Marx~ »

Had an Excursion to our Capital city. We were sitting in the bus most of the time tho... All in all it was a good trip. Didn't do much at school today now I'm home and bored...
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa..................................................
i'm sick of school..................lot of task.......lot's of test.......................
who cares...................bout test
i got a biology and physic test tomorow and i still got a task for tp.......
who cares.............i'm sick of it.............some one stop this madddddddddddddnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeessssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!

btw i watch a surgery for heart,liver,etc........in scholl,i seat in the front line....
i felt sick when the movie starts for 5 minutes...but in the end i could handel it....wkwkwk......................i'm out of my brain today..........who cares about task,test,and score.......i'm playing no matter what!!!!!!!!!
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

forgot to say something that makes me mad till i laugh by myself

last week my flash disk broke...and yesterday my hard disk burn out

wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw
[Edit by moderator: No reason for spam. ]

luckyly it's an external hard disk and i got a back up copy of it....but,even tough it was just an external HD,but now i can't get any anime hiks....T.T
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Finally got paid! After a few polite yet stern calls the accounting department admitted they made an error and corrected it.
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

poseidon21 wrote: wkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkwkw
[Edit by moderator: No reason for spam. ]
wew wkwk
gomen that time i'm so stressed....wkwk