Yogurting - General Help

Console, PC, MMO games
test

Post by test »

nasrul-ds3 wrote:the error that I get when registering:-

can anyone help?
Hiya Nasrul,
If you're using "abc123" as your GungHo ID, I believe that you must enter a "starcode" to that userID you chose. I can't remember when I did it but if you click that right link with the blue font, it takes you to a list of starcodes you can use (sun, mon, ear, mrs, jpt, etc). Thus, enter "abc123@mrs" for example. This extra part is needed since there are hundreds of thousands of users which all need unique userIDs.
Lemme know if you figured it out or not. See you online! We're at Harmonica (ãƒ
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

Doh! If anyone was wondering who to thank for the above "Guest" post, it's the dumb@ss onomeister who forgot to log in...
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!
EvaXephon

Post by EvaXephon »

Aozora wrote:Ah~ I'm of Estiva school <3 Yay for more Estiva :D

It's not bad or anything to be of other school ^^ I actually like Estiva clothes more.

I'm not an actual "Shuu Shuu" mind you but may I ask your screename?

(Yay typos @_@)
I am "EvaXephon" in the game. ^_^
amfest

Post by amfest »

Aozora wrote:Ah~ I'm of Estiva school <3 Yay for more Estiva :D

It's not bad or anything to be of other school ^^ I actually like Estiva clothes more.

I'm not an actual "Shuu Shuu" mind you but may I ask your screename?

(Yay typos @_@)
<3 Aozora <3

Love love desu!
test

Post by test »

Hi, im new here and got interested in Yogurting so ive created a Gungho account and Yogurting account but I got problems logging in with the client. What username am I supposed to use there? I think ive tried everything!
micke1m

Post by micke1m »

^^ that was me -_- forgot to login
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

i still dont know what yogurting is...is it like a game of magic and stuff like Diablo or what?
amfest

Post by amfest »

Anonymous wrote:Hi, im new here and got interested in Yogurting so ive created a Gungho account and Yogurting account but I got problems logging in with the client. What username am I supposed to use there? I think ive tried everything!
if you read through the last part of this thread on registration

viewtopic.php?t=96

you'd know your ID to login to yogurting. It adds some characters to t he end of your username to use for yogurting ID and you use thepassword you created. Use the pass you created for your yogurting account. Basically look at those last images on the registration thread guide .. then login to your gungho account and look up what characters they added to the end of your username.
amfest

Post by amfest »

bob-omb wrote:i still dont know what yogurting is...is it like a game of magic and stuff like Diablo or what?
why not just play it and find out :P

if you read through the big yogurting thread and visited the jaapnese yogurting site you might find out ^^

http://www.yogurting.jp

alos my biggest suggestion to you which I would think woudl be really obvious as there aren't many threads here is to go to the videos thread in this yogurting section and just watch the battle vids.
micke1m

Post by micke1m »

Ive tried logging in with that username but i just get some error message when i try to log in =/

Thanks for the help anyway! :)
amfest

Post by amfest »

are you sure you're using theyogurting ID and password you created or your gungho ID . .gungho ID is with the username@3lettes like test@AMV or something like that . . well if you can't get that ID to work just click on the yogurting picture again and create another password . besure you type it right and remember it . .and then it'll add a new yogurting account. write down the ID it gives you for it and then try logging in with that. You can create as many yogurting accoutns as you want from what I know so no big deal . .if it works you can delete the other one anyway.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

the thing is i cant try it if im not using MY computer. this is my brothers so in 3 days i will see
micke1m

Post by micke1m »

I tried making a new Yogurting account, but I still have the same problem :(
micke1m0AiCYG is the username name I got and used when i trying to log in, and im sure I remember the password. I dont know whats wrong :/
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

I've played Yogurting for 2 days now and is there anyway to trade items with other people?

And to micke1m: if its your first time logging in to yogurting with a new account.. try putting in the Gungho ID and password first then the yogurting ID and password. I didn't know this at first and when i did it it worked.
amfest

Post by amfest »

kawaii-star wrote:I've played Yogurting for 2 days now and is there anyway to trade items with other people?

And to micke1m: if its your first time logging in to yogurting with a new account.. try putting in the Gungho ID and password first then the yogurting ID and password. I didn't know this at first and when i did it it worked.
to trade all you have to do is right click on person out in the school areas and such and then choose the very top option. That will send them a trade request and if they click Yes . it'll open up trade screen. If you are in an ep you can drag an item from INV and drop it on a person to activate the trade request .. don't konw why right click to trade doesn't work in a level . ..and you can't trade when you are in an classroom getting ready to do a level.

as for loggin in .. if what they suggested doesn't work . . all I can say is maybe if you don't mind . .make another yogurting account . .copy the username for it and the password you created for it and PM them to me and I'll see if I can log in. :/ otherwise I'm at a loss if you are typing it in all correctly. And don't worry if it works you can change the yogurting password. I believe we pointed out on how to do this on one thread . maybe it was this thread -_-;; .. sorta labeled the yogurting account options.