Suggestions for making this AWEsome Forum even better!

Have a good idea? Let us know
Drake

Post by Drake »

kinda agree with the image request idea,we should have a general section only related to the shuushuu board,where we can make requests,talk about our favorite artists,our favorite styles and a lot of things like that only related to images and arts
it will fit the forum,what do you think about it?
DG

Post by DG »

i agree with fettgans, i just hate guest, those ppl are just like anonymous bakas.. and i agree with 1 (maybe 2) general section.
This forum was made to ralk about pictures and not to spam on shuushuu, so lets keep it that way :-({|= [-o< :-k =D> < and i like these smileys! XD
amfest

Post by amfest »

I also agree with guests not being able to post. Though a mod or admin can ban an IP just with the ability to post as a guest without signing up invites all the lowlifes who just want to spam or insult people with the anonymous attitude. Although I am surprised it doesn't happen on the image board more but I think more would crawl out of their hole for a forum enviroment.

. . . and thus the flame wars began and the end of all things came to pass.

At least till the admin got there!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Been busy the past week.... I'll catch up on setting all this stuff up this weekend... also, right now, guests shouldn't be able to post here
e-shuushuu!
amfest

Post by amfest »

yo, anonymous_object . ..the announcement forum you setup gives me the

Sorry, but only moderators can read topics in this forum

I'm not sure if that's what you intended or forgot to uncheck a box or something. If it's suppose to be that way . ..hidden would be the way to go ;)
anonymous_object
Site Admin

amfest wrote:yo, anonymous_object . ..the announcement forum you setup gives me the Sorry, but only moderators can read topics in this forum
fixed
e-shuushuu!
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

cani get a reply on the sig size? Max size would be what?
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Shingetsu wrote:cani get a reply on the sig size? Max size would be what?
Currently 255
e-shuushuu!
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

255 x ?
reata

Post by reata »

about the suggestions..is it a getting a bit lame here?? can i suggest if animes, mangas or even games thread is open here or maybe cosplays or anime modals....is this suggestion too lame?? cause it's really quiet here...................................
anonymous_object
Site Admin

reata wrote:about the suggestions..is it a getting a bit lame here?? can i suggest if animes, mangas or even games thread is open here or maybe cosplays or anime modals....is this suggestion too lame?? cause it's really quiet here...................................
Well, if I correctly deciphered your post, you've misunderstood what this forum is for. I've updated the Suggestions Forum Info thread to clarify. This forum is only for suggestions on how to make the image board system (or related systems like the forums) work better.
e-shuushuu!
reata

Post by reata »

and...where should i post??? cause i wanna giv suggestions bout the forum...m(_ _)m sorry if i offended anyone...
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

reata wrote:and...where should i post??? cause i wanna giv suggestions bout the forum...m(_ _)m sorry if i offended anyone...
Ok, if you want to make suggestions on how to make the FORUMS BETTER or IMAGE BOARD, you would post here. Everything else should be thrown into the general. lol
Juugo

Post by Juugo »

I liked how the banner is a link to the image board but could u add a "home" tab... mabeay left of the FAQ tab.
onomeister

Post by onomeister »

OOH, the ban is the link back to Imageboard? DuH me... :?
It's g*dd@mn cold here in Canada....!