Why don't you have a list of artists who don't want reposted

Have a good idea? Let us know
Quenlin

Why don't you have a list of artists who don't want reposted

Post by Quenlin »

Damn topic limit. Anyway, why don't you have a page somewhere in the rules that shows what artists don't allow their work to be hosted on the site? Quite a handful of images get disabled for that reason, and even if we know the artists site, we can't exactly check if we don't speak their languages.

Not to mention that Google Translator is pretty useless.

I can only name a few off the top of my head, and one is my second-favorite artists as well...

If it's already here, feel free to dress me up in a pink frilly dress and send me to the Trapaholics house. XD
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Gardenia

Post by Gardenia »

I use Google translator all the time and I find out just fine. O__o;
BakaNeko

Post by BakaNeko »

...I can put up a list of artists that don't want their images to be posted but I have to look through all the sites I have on them. But you can find it faster by looking through disabled images which usually tells the artist's name.
Quenlin

Re: Why don't you have a list of artists who don't want reposted

Post by Quenlin »

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=948

Got bored and made a quick list.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis