Post by Fhant »

You got E-shuushuu playing cards?!
[Signature space. $10]
December

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by December »

This weeks goodies :)

1) Megami Mag. Vol. 97 (June edition)
2) DQ: Swords ( Big thanks to Ubisoft for distributing to the PAL regions)

This month edition contains the special Konata and Kagami double size poster as posted on shuu.
http://e-shuushuu.net/image.php?mode=vi ... e_id=99380

Last edited by December on Sat May 10, 2008 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Check out my reviews on MyAnimeList Updated: 17/8/07
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

My item of the week:
Aoi Nishimata - Nocturne
Bit of a review here

e-shuushuu!
Temmy

Post by Temmy »

Game: Senjou no Valkyria/Valkyria Chronicles.
OST is coming out later this month too, so I'll be getting that as well. (Sakimoto's in-game brass synth is impressive, but his strings need work as usual =P)

No merchandise stuff unfortunately. xD;
Last edited by Temmy on Wed May 14, 2008 7:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Merun

Post by Merun »

experimental poster wall:

Actually there is 20 posters on this wall xD just that it's folded and double face.
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Just got Good Smile Company's 1/8 Rider maid version and it looks really nice. Great sculpt and terrific finish, as always with Good Smile Company. (Pre-order arrived, however it seems Alter's 1/8 Yuki Nagato swimsuit version isn't in yet though.)

Tried to take a few photos but it seems my digital camera really isn't working correctly anymore, all the photos look really bad, unsharp and color polluted, as if you're working with a vga camera or something.
Here's a standard promo image of the figure. At 1/8 she does look tiny against Alter's 1/6 Rider bikini version though (which also seems to have bigger boobies).

I'd also like to get Good Smile Company's figures or Haruka and Mitsuki from "Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien" but that'd be stretching the budget...
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Just got back from a convention in Chicago, so I've come back with tons of new goodies. ^^

I'll probably open these two up in the next couple days, but tonight I'm too tired to do it. XD

As Anony can attest, these figures cost $75... @_@ I still can't believe I really bought 'em, but I'm happy. ^^

And now for a couple Alter figures...

I apologize if it's hard to see, but I really don't want to take these out of the package. >_>

Nice little Saber figure. Only cost me $25, so unless I count the Lucky Star figures individually, this was by far my cheapest find.

Now these three figures are by far my favorites though. ^^
Before

After

Color changing figures~! All I have to do is mol-... er, warm them with my body heat/put them in the freezer for a few minutes.
Phantasmagoria

Post by Phantasmagoria »

Goodies From Akihabara.

Merun

Post by Merun »

Last loot arrived, it's freaking heavy.

Merun @ Twitter
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

I celebrated my birthday in this weekend and, without a doubt, I got a lotta nice things!

Here we go!

Large buddha statue (Friend told me to stick 5 cents on the bottom o_o;) and wobbly-headed Jack Skellington (When you tap the head and you set it in the sun, it continues wobbling on it's on because of the solar power)

Manga!
The one on the left is a lovely yaoi manga, I've yet to read it but the story on the back was very...interesting. Heh heh heh...
The one in the middle is The One I Love from CLAMP. Unfortunately I already had that one, but I didn't mind at all, but this manga is...well, just lovely!
And the one on the right is Tokyo Mew Mew ~Ala Mode~ volume 1...in Swedish. /o/

Literally: A box fulla chocolate. <3333

One of the 6 pieces of a magnificent set: This is Andromeda no Shun from Saint Seiya and there is a piece for each of the Bronze Saints (The main bronzes, that is XD) and (probably) a spot for Saori in the middle. (And yes, that's a Zapper in the background XD)

A superbly cute Roy Mustang keychain! <3

And, finally, Image
Saori-san with her staff. She came out of a gashapon egg, which explains why the staff is bent that way.

Unable to make a picture of: Fhant made 2 characters for Soul Calibur 3, representing both Bridget and DOS-tan. Of course, the limitations of SC3's character creation are hard to work with, but they certainly looked awesome. ^___^

And I was promised 3 or 4 more gifts (Including a frilly purple bathrobe~! <3333) by other people, but they couldn't bring them because they were either not finished or not delivered to their homes yet. XD
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Kagemaru wrote:Unable to make a picture of: Fhant made 2 characters for Soul Calibur 3, representing both Bridget and DOS-tan. Of course, the limitations of SC3's character creation are hard to work with, but they certainly looked awesome. ^___^
About that: Next time, while using Bridget: Us the damn soul of Tira instead of wave swords! Even is that big cuff thing on his hips is for decoration, therei s now weapon resembling a yo-yo in SC3...

And on another note: I bought Odin Sphere!

Though to some awesome fun, singing, card gaming and lack of sleep I didin't play it... Yet! (Fhant scarifices " Fitness" for " Odin Sphere" and "More sleep")
[Signature space. $10]
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Then you should've told me to do that before I chose my weapon. XD
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
Ran

Post by Ran »

MERUN! Is that a Mikeou artbook?! GIMME! :shock:
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Recent loot stash: http://djtaylor.e-shuushuu.net/?p=200
I've got more loot that I haven't listed yet too XD I will add a couple posts in a week or so with the other loot stashes ^^
e-shuushuu!