How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Fhant

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Fhant »

@Casis: I had such a dream involving my grandma who passed away. She talked to me as if he was alive and stuff and I promised to go to her the next day...Then I realized it was all a dream and stuff... kinda strange...but good..

Anyhoo... I'm starting to live healthy...Yeah you heard me!
I'm planning to go to a healthclub (or sportschool/Fitness center whatever) every evening.
This may cause damage to my planning in watching anime (And MSN mass chats) but scarifices must be made to get from tall, dark and fat to tall, dark and thin.
Yes, I also (not so often anymore) have a low self esteem, but it's okay. My friends say I look good and it's starting to show that I feel good too. So..My plan is to fitness after I had my dinner and then do the fatburning chart (They have 4 of them! 4!! Can you say Variaty?) and do those things. Then watch some anime and then go to bed.

*Sigh*

It's kinda busy...but I still need to get in my curve. And I still have other things to do...Like this weekend I can't do any fitness cause we're gonna c(r)os(s)play and have fun and kick ass and take names and stuff at kagemaru's house. Cause it's his birthday!

..Well..His birthday WAS last week but stil..He's celebrating at his home and all of his friends are invited!

There's only one little problem...

I have no clue what to get him

...Well... I could give him a manga... but asking if he has [insert title here] Volume [Insert volume here] is kinda....well... Suprise killing... I DO have some ideas... only problem is that it involves alot of blood and pain... and he's a good guy...In real life XD

And the weekend after that it's the gopher meeting for Chibicon...Yeah I'm gonna be a gopher...but you knew that...

I must say that I'm more energetic to work now since I started to go to the fitness in the evening and then hit the showers at home (I'm still unfortable at people watching my nakedness... that and I don't wanna scare them... *now realizes how the hell he's gonna change in to his sleep clothing and his cosplay at Kage's home without traumatizing people*)

Anyhoo...On with work!!
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Last weekend I had a very strange dream. I woke up due to the heavy rain that night at 4:30am (when I also checked my clock to see it was 4:30am) and later than night I dreamt I woke up and looked at my clock that said it was 2:17am. Time paradox as I went back in time in my dream! Who dreams of waking up anyway?
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy wrote:Last weekend I had a very strange dream. I woke up due to the heavy rain that night at 4:30am (when I also checked my clock to see it was 4:30am) and later than night I dreamt I woke up and looked at my clock that said it was 2:17am. Time paradox as I went back in time in my dream! Who dreams of waking up anyway?
I often dream that I wake up, brush my teeth and all, go to school and then I wake up and feel like "oh no... I dreamed all of that?! And now I have to redo that all?!" I really hate that kind of dreams, cause they are so real and I feel like I'm exhausted from living my whole day already and knowing I have to do it all again without getting more sleep. T_T
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

As you can see, I've finally gotten away from the Suigintou avatar... I'll probably go back to her eventually because I luff her, but in the mean time I've gotten genuinely tired of constantly being called junk. -_-;;;

Work was crazy today... I was out working tickets for a while, however when I come back to my desk, I see one of my co-workers crying and some guy I'm not familiar with walking him out. I'm there trying to figure out what happened, convinced that someone in his family passed away for him to be acting like that. Talk to some of my other co-workers, turned out the guy was fired. Absolutely awful time for it too... he's about to get married, he just moved into a new house, and he's got another kid on the way due in the fall (on top of two step children and his own daughter). Can't help but feel awful for him...
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

I'm in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia right now.. ^^

Yesterday, we spent the whole day at Genting Highlands Amusement Park. Such an incredible place, who would have thought they had almost everything way up there in the mountains. They even had a whole wall of gachapons! Most interesting ones were the gachapons containing Suzumia Haruhi and Shana mini-figurines! There were alot of Gundam 00 and Eva ones as well. XD

Today, we went to see the Petronas Twin Towers - second tallest building in the world. It's simply breathtaking!! Seeing it up close is nothing at all like seeing it in movies or pictures.
I didn't take many pictures, but I hope I can post some as soon as I get back^^

They have lots of anime merchendise here too - latest magzines/ visual collections/ figurines/ keychains/ etc... lol, believe it or not, they were even selling the latest fansubs in Chinatown, nicely wrapped in seemingly original packages. -Aria-Origination, Shakugan no Shana, Code Geass... the list goes on, you name it, they have it. I want to buy alot, but spending to much would kill me. x_x

Anyway, going back to Singapore the day after tomorrow,... then back home. See you all soon everyone!! :P

*goes back to Playing Code Geass: Lost Colors* :p ;p XD
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

Home at last!~ whoo That was one of the best vacations I've ever had!~ XD

It's really good to be back sitting in front of my own pc after about 10 days of traveling around.

I'm really tired, and I'll try to post pics tomorrow when I've gotten some sleep.
Right now I really need to catch up with all the stuff I missed, all the episodes and pictures/scans and information,.. only ten days worth and it's hueg!! bah!

On the last day in Singapore I caught a cold and a mild fever so I wasn't able to move around much... it must be withdrawal symptoms. XD
Sekai

Post by Sekai »

My day is going like OH MY GOD!
I'm home alone, because I couldn't go to school.. I got a cold, and I'm feeling really bad >__>;; So, as I was saying, I had to.. cook something in order to eat ^^' Since I'm not that good.. le crap, I burned the egg! @__@ There was "fogg" in the whole kitchen @__@ Moreover, I forgot about the water boiling.. for the tea ^^' Oh, I didn't mention I spilled it on me O.o
Then I started laughing so hard, and took a few pictures of the.. burned egg XD It's almost completely.. black >__>;;
I'm such a great cook ^_^

Well, the most important thing is that I had fun ^^ And in the end I was able to cook a.. "normal" egg ^^'''
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

o_0
Get better, Sekai. Maybe then you can make eggs without burning them XD
e-shuushuu!
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Thought I should share, that my project's now done~ ^^ Presentation was yesterday, and although it wasn't all that great, it was good. Finals week is next week, but even so, I feel much better now.
canis

Post by canis »

Sekai, you should stay in bed when you are sick. x_x
It's dangerous to cook in that condition. You are lucky that it is only the eggs that burned...

@Lily: Good to hear the project is finally over. After your finals go and enjoy some freedom again. ^o^d
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

*returns from the abyss* O___O

Yeah, so, I died. o_o I didn't have internet for like...two weeks, plus I've just been busy with work and whatnot lately. Fail.

But I'll try to be back on more now *nods*
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Well it seems likely that the otaku culture or anime & manga in general might be used as a scapegoat in the recent killings that occured at Akihabara now that the killer has proclaimed he liked anime...
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Smithy wrote:Well it seems likely that the otaku culture or anime & manga in general might be used as a scapegoat in the recent killings that occured at Akihabara now that the killer has proclaimed he liked anime...
Anime and Doom and Marilyn Manson! Oh my! Seriously, was the world ALWAYS this quick to blame the media? Am I mistaken in thinking that at one point in our history we used to actually take responsibility for our actions?
kawaii-star

Post by kawaii-star »

More of this "violent actions are to be blamed on *insert what we all love to do here kind of activity*" kind of news...
Kinda sucks how they always DO blame media and whatnot for these kinds of actions. When in reality they probably don't and these people are just plain crazy.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Well, today was the family picnic for my work. Lots of fun, that thing is. ^^ I had to pay $6 for food, but otherwise they company paid me to spend the day at the park playing volleyball and Chicago ball (which is just softball, except the ball is even bigger and softer, so it doesn't carry nearly as well -_-;;).

In volleyball my team lost the only two games we played, but I had fun since I spent most of the game diving for balls before they hit the ground. XD I had grass stains all over. I tell you, I may not play a lot of sports, but when I do, I love sacrificing the body for the team. I actually ended up rolling my ankle... ^^;;

Then in preparation for Chicago ball later, a few of us threw around some baseballs and softballs. It's been forever since I played, so it took me a while to get re-used to catching and throwing.. of course, since I wasn't used to it, I missed the webbing a few times and it hit my palm, so actually my hand has a pretty sizable bruise on it. XD

In the game itself, I was 2 for 5 with two singles, and our team ended up winning the game. Though I messed up a bit and on my very first swing I overswung and hurt my shoulder a bit. ^^; And I was leading off in one inning, and the pitcher (a girl I know named Miranda) was taking a couple practice tosses while I was in the box. The first one almost hit me, forcing me to lean back to avoid it. So I said "You do that again, I'm charging the mound!" Next pitch hits me in the foot, so I did just that and charged the mound (playfully, of course). XD

All-in-all, I had a ton of fun despite ending up a little burned and worse for wear physically. But at least I have tomorrow off to recover. ^^