Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
Smithy

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by Smithy »

My "Aria" computer now comes with Aqua inside!
Since it was a running a bit too hot for comfort I bought a Zalman Reserator water cooling kit for it, here's a few images:
Image Image

More at an entry on my blog at MAL.
solwyvern

Post by solwyvern »

nah~! You really did it... quite sooner than I expected. XD
nyways, I can't believe you're still using the same wallpapers for your computers.
/me feels guilt and wonders if I should make more Aria vectors.
yurie~hime` wrote:Got a few new gashapons last week and Code Geass Ex-Portraits
Wow, only now I see Yurie's huge collection... quite a shock since it's quite difficult to get those stuff over here. T_T
...besides,.. /me is too busy studying to build my collection. ><;;
Merun

Post by Merun »

I finally bought a bookshelf for my artbook, and rearranged a little bit my room.

On this photo you can see it, on the right. I put some new poster on my wardrobe. I hate hanging poster using glue because it can be dangerous when taking them down, and the patafix leave mark, so I used the patafix on some grip and tadaa... normally it shouldn't leave any mark. There is also my "phone books" still laminating stuffs...

On this one you can see the first page of my calendar, september / october ^^

( next thing I should buy is a car to get a bookshelf because it's heavy <.< )
Merun @ Twitter
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

ooo Neat stuffs everyone! Unfortunately most of my stuff is still packed away from the move, once we get things set up, with like shelves and stuff I will try to take pictures (or once I"m able to access the ones I have taken from my camera....)

Anyway, these are stock images of the things I got recently, it's not much, but I think they're shiny ^__^

I love the Black Mages, honestly it's the only group I'll put money into. Here is the track list for vol. 3
01. "Opening - Bombing Mission" [Final Fantasy VII]
02. "Neo EXDEATH" [Final Fantasy V]
03. "The Extreme" [Final Fantasy VIII]
04. "Assault of the Silver Dragons" [Final Fantasy IX]
05. "KURAYAMINOKUMO" [Final Fantasy III]
06. "Distant Worlds" [Final Fantasy XI]
07. "Premonition" [Final Fantasy VIII]
08. "Grand Cross" [Final Fantasy IX]
09. "Darkness and Starlight" [Final Fantasy VI] (Opera scene from 6)
10. "LIFE ~ in memory of KEITEN ~" [Original Composition]

I also got this recently:
This manga series is so riduclously hard for me to find. It's not in any stores here anymore, Barnes and Noble used to have 1 and 2 (in fact that's where i got it) but after that, you had to special order it, and then they didn't even have it available at all. I managed to find #3 at Sakura-con one year, and had to order both 4 and 5 from the internet. I'm curious though...the publisher's website says that vol 6 will be rated 18+....but the others were just like Teen or something...>_>

Hopefully Tsukihime will hold me over until I get Hellsing Ultimate 4 and/or Hellsing 10 comes out.
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Nice posters you have up Merun! Very ingenious solution to hang them up, considering the available space frames would be too hard & expensive (since you'd need many small ones).
solwyvern wrote:nah~! You really did it... quite sooner than I expected. XD
nyways, I can't believe you're still using the same wallpapers for your computers.
/me feels guilt and wonders if I should make more Aria vectors.
Yeah well 85° Celcius load/stress temps were too high. Now it's under half that so that's good.
No need to feel guilty solwyvern! I switch to another one wallpeper for a few days now and then but usually go back to those awesome "Aria" wallpapers, though I would welcome any new ones you make!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

e-shuushuu!
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

One of us; one of us~
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Here's what I've recently got (half from AWA, half from Mangaoh):

Everything:

Suzuhira Hiro's Chronicle, Miyama Zero's Custom Made Girl:

Taiwan-teki Shoujo, Little Busters! Perfect Visual Book:

A Little Busters! clear file, first volume of the Kino no Tabi light novel series:
ImageImage

And some more Little Busters! figures I recently obtained:
ImageImage

...I need an actual camera. T_T
Ran

Post by Ran »

Sorry I missed you at AWA Fuwari. We should really meet up next time! Are you going to Japan Fest this weekend?

I got that Chronicle artbook too as well as the only copy of Kei's Gallery they had at Sasuga Books. I'll post pics up later tonight. :D
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

O_O OMG Anony those are so cute!!!

Don't worry, as much as I <3 Tsukasa I won't steal her away ^__^
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
DSJFX18

Post by DSJFX18 »

Nice loot, I do want...

Well anyways.. Just got figma Rin and Miku.

ImageImageImageImage

I too need an actual camera ;_;
Ran

Post by Ran »

Here are the pics of the Strike Witches / Mecha Musume figurines I've managed to acquire so far. Miyafuji Yoshika is in the mail and should be here sometime next week. I'll get pics when she arrives. (^_^)

All figurines are 1/9 scale.

* - This technically isn't Gertrud Barkhorn from Strike Witches. This character is from Humikane's original Mecha Musume series done for Konami. The differences are minor, but you can notice them. They include mecha ears instead of dog ears and feet-like bottoms on the bottom of the Striker Unit. Everything else including weapon, uniform, hair, pantsu, and tail are all Gertrud. It's pretty obvious that this was used as her base.

I've actually had Lucchini for about a week now, but I never got pics. She came with ALOT of swappable parts including a rifle (pictured), Walther PPK handgun, two bayonets (knives), six different arms, and an extra set of Striker Unit bottoms that don't have the black base mounts so you can fly her around your room while making "WHOOOOSH" noises. :lol:

* - Despite being a 2008 release, this figurine's packaging didn't have any SW markings on it, so I assume that it's also a Mecha Musume character that was used for Strike Witches. This character is almost (if not) 100% like Anabuki Tomoko from one of the Strike Witches manga/novels. She also has an removable/interchangeable top which you may see here (boobies have been censored. lol)

Also, both Gertrud(*) and Tomoko(*) came with small artbooks that have three color illustrations each as well as story, their aircraft background, and weapon specifications. You can see a picture of the covers with the SW Official Artworks here.

Here are the other artbooks I managed to grab at the con. Kind of pricey, but well worth it. I have been looking for the Saikano book for two years now and finally found one with the bonus content (diary page & hologram board) so I was quite happy.

Hiromi was cool enough to surprise me with Megami Deluxe Vol.11. I'd post pics, but my camera died just as I was about too. It has Clannad on the cover and quite a bit of good content. Not to mention a great poster. I'll get pics of it as well as Hiromi's swag this weekend. 8)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Nice loot people!

To the Figma owners, are Figmas really that much fun? They seem a bit to much like toys to me...
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

T_T T_T
I am torn to shreds.

I just found out about the Resinya Horo figurine made by Cospa. NOW AFTER SO MANY MONTHS.
I searched high and low in the internet and I am yet to find a place that has it.

Why am I posting here?

Anybody can give me a heads up on what I can do in these cases, besides crying and praying for a miracle to happen.

I REALLY REALLY want it and I would EAT A WHOLE cow if that is what it takes for me to be able to own this figurine.

Thanks in advance.

-Ararara-ra the desperate.
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
Fuwari

Post by Fuwari »

Ararara-ra wrote:I just found out about the Resinya Horo figurine made by Cospa. NOW AFTER SO MANY MONTHS.
I searched high and low in the internet and I am yet to find a place that has it.
Have you tried these places? They look like they have it (though I can't really guarantee their stock):
http://benippon.com/shop/product_info.p ... s_id=12919
http://www.animewild.com/product_info.p ... _id=300207

A bit of bad news, though; not only can I not find the figure on eBay, but I can't find it on the Japanese Yahoo! Auctions, either. ^^;;