How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
canis

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by canis »

Nana-chan wrote:Aww that sucks Canis D: You should try and see if you can get her e-mail or phone number or something (unless you already have it or something) so you can stay in contact a little bit.
Yes, we try to stay in contact.
But we were not that close that I think we will keep the distance friendship up long... It's sad to put it that way, but only half of those promises that are made on good byes are actually kept.
Last time I saw off 20 japanese (they all returned together), I only managed to stay in contact with one of them. Even though most of them promised to stay friends and meet me again one day.
But we will see, maybe it turns out better with us than it did with others.

@Fhant: 2029... wow that sounds so far away, but time flies and it will be sooner than we want it. x_x
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

What? Wait -that- long to introduce the kid to the our world? Child abuse! >w</ Niney's and my children will be anime geeks straight out of the womb. XD
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

Stork, wrexy. Stork. ></
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

wrexness wrote:What? Wait -that- long to introduce the kid to the our world?
You want the kid to be a Naruto/Bleach geek? It needs time to develeop a unique taste and hatered to the main stream anime like pokémon and Happiness...
[Signature space. $10]
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

For some reason Nine Lives I imagine you not having children or getting one from the stork though raising a Kitsune that eventually morphs human O_o;

I don't see with anything wrong a kid watching bleach or naruto they are good animes to start out with. I was around when pokemon was mainstream and Inuyasha. I liked both of these titles a lot. I grew out of liking main streams as much as I like less popular animes. Now my favorites include things that either are hated or less liked. I still like some main stream anime too.
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

Nana-chan wrote:For some reason Nine Lives I imagine you not having children or getting one from the stork though raising a Kitsune that eventually morphs human O_o;
Wait, what? XDD

And come now, Fhant, do you really think we'd let our kid become a Naruto / Bleach geek? @_@
S/he is starting with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! (and being slightly scarred for life)
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Nine_Lives wrote:And come now, Fhant, do you really think we'd let our kid become a Naruto / Bleach geek? @_@
S/he is starting with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! (and being slightly scarred for life)
Just begin with Haruhi, so he/she can start with praising the god that is Haruhi (and a slightly perverted look on all anime that you give), then serve up SZS so it can learn "ZETSUBOU SHITA!". After that, wrex will probably give the kid Ikki Tousen and is lost forever...
[Signature space. $10]
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Nine_Lives wrote:S/he is starting with Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei! (and being slightly scarred for life)
The scarring for life will come when the other mods decide to dress the child in a maid's outfit. You must protect them Niney~! lol XD
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

That poor child...s/he will need the zetsuboushita first if s/he's going to have to wear a maid uniform...
I will fight for my child's right to wear normal clothing! ></
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Fhant wrote:
wrexness wrote:What? Wait -that- long to introduce the kid to the our world?
You want the kid to be a Naruto/Bleach geek? It needs time to develeop a unique taste and hatered to the main stream anime like pokémon and Happiness...
You gotta start somewhere. I grew up on the English versions of Speed Racer and (the brutalized) Voltron. Moved on to Dragonball Z, Gundam Wing and Tenchi Muyo. And while I can still enjoy Naruto and Bleach, I'd say on the whole my tastes are fine. :P Ya gotta start a kid on "kids" anime (but not 4kids, because that's just cruel). You want a kid to enjoy anime? You need to have them watch anime a kid can enjoy

Afterall, if you wanted a kid to enjoy reading, you wouldn't give them War and Peace for their first book, would you?
Fhant wrote:After that, wrex will probably give the kid Ikki Tousen and is lost forever...
Hey! ... I don't have Ikki Tousen... only Tenjho Tenge. >w> <w<

Nine_Lives wrote:That poor child...s/he will need the zetsuboushita first if s/he's going to have to wear a maid uniform...
I will fight for my child's right to wear normal clothing! ></
Define 'normal'. >w> Yay cosplay~
canis

Post by canis »

A child really should start with average anime. If you feed him Haruhi and other masterpieces right from the start, he will get spoiled.
The first anime you watch becomes your idea of "normal". If you consider a masterpiece as "normal" there will never be anime that satisfy you.

Lol, the poor kid. Not even a week old and we are already trying to decide what he is allowed to watch when he is 20. XD
Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Ohhhhh a maid uniform *w* that is a must! Then we will also have to dress Niney up as a maid uniform. Mother and Child in Maid uniforms how lovely~ and adorable! Wait I must get my camera! Oh wait...Niney doesn't have a child yet...drat..
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

Nana-chan wrote:Ohhhhh a maid uniform *w* that is a must! Then we will also have to dress Niney up as a maid uniform. Mother and Child in Maid uniforms how lovely~ and adorable! Wait I must get my camera! Oh wait...Niney doesn't have a child yet...drat..
I'd run if I were you, Niney... :o
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

I comment in this thread one time and I get stuck in a maid uniform (again)...

Why do I get put in maid uniforms everywhere I go? T_T

Oh, and to be on topic, Presidents day = no school today = my day is going really good
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

You don't get put into maid uniforms everywhere you go.

And ditto. Off on President's Day. ^^