Let's make a manga!

Talk about images!
oleo_sidhe

Let's make a manga!

Post by oleo_sidhe »

Sick and tired of crappy OEL manga? Let's you and me make it better. If you think you'd like to try drawing a manga (with no serious pressure), PM me. I have a few loose ideas that we could hammer into something fun. Don't think massive 30 volume series, just a little exercise.
Numbers

Re: Let's make a manga!

Post by Numbers »

Umm... are you sure this is posted in the right section? Maybe in either suggestions or even in the drawing thread seems better.
Nine_Lives

Post by Nine_Lives »

Mm, there's nothing wrong with starting a new thread for art in the art section.
Last edited by Nine_Lives on Sun Apr 12, 2009 6:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: artist is not art
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

Nine_Lives wrote:Mm, there's nothing wrong with starting a new thread for artist in the art section.
Oh, okay then nevermind.
Andell

Post by Andell »

I have absolutely no ideas to give, but I can help with drawings.
Numbers

Post by Numbers »

Um also Oleo I think your slam on OEL is unfair. Not that I completely disagree. I have yet to see anyone do anything better. Or maybe where I live we have some pretty pretty decent ones in the roughs of crap.

I only say this because I get tired of people saying how they're going to be so much greater and they wind up being so much worse.

Making a manga takes more than one little proposal in a site that is dedicated to hosting anime images.

NOW what I would prefer for a manga made in E Shuu Shuu would be simply:

Drawn out little 4koma (there is no 's' in 4koma, even plural) revolving around our staff, ect. I could lend a hand.