LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
neko_nekogami

Re: LOL thread. XD!

Post by neko_nekogami »

^^" I thought this was pretty funny:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QpdoVzoYsdM

Gakupo's a mother *ucking princess. lol
We are currently in need of a lot of characters canon or original! Stop by to see what canons are available or create your own character!
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Ruhisu

Post by Ruhisu »

I was bored so I've made this. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Nana-chan

Post by Nana-chan »

Ribbons are always full of love for so many reasons!
Yandere Lover ♥ You should run now. . .
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

@Evangeline: I got ninja'ed on that one. XD
For those that might not know why is so darned funny: I present you, the Sandvich

@Ruhisu: Your standard Iron Maiden fan would say: "Blasphemy!!!", but this particular fan is actually rather intrigued, and thinks it would be extremely fun to listen to their version of 'Fear of the Dark' or 'Number of the Beast'. Heck! I'd certainly buy that cover album. :)

@Nana-chan: I would actually use that as a bandage, a arm-band or a head band... Unless the 'Cute Ribbon' pattern it's actually the reason it works; then I guess I'd still be worrying about status ailments. :(

-----------------------------------
What was that about?! Well, it's just that the Rocket Punch's King is friggin' back! :) Happiness level MAX!!!
canis

Post by canis »

Lol @ ribbons! XD

I don't remember but didn't they make ribbons an only-female accessory in FF7?

But I also think there were some FF games where you could equip men with it (and I loved to do that, just for fun not for the protection).
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Nana-chan, it was already posted, only bigger: viewtopic.php?p=32302#p32302

But it's still funny as helll
[Signature space. $10]
Ruhisu

Post by Ruhisu »

V_Phantom wrote: @Ruhisu: Your standard Iron Maiden fan would say: "Blasphemy!!!", but this particular fan is actually rather intrigued, and thinks it would be extremely fun to listen to their version of 'Fear of the Dark' or 'Number of the Beast'. Heck! I'd certainly buy that cover album. :)
Tehehe :D
I like Iron's but I'm not any hardcore fan :) I prefer Whitesnake more but I thaught that Iron K-On would be more funny because this Irons are more known than Whitesnake.
But this is true :D I would also like to hear their versions of "Fear of the dark" or "The number of the best" a specially when Yui would be the vocalist :P
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

I was at work, reading on my break through ANN when I found Answerman. Somethimes funny but very informing... What I read below renderd me in a state of "WTF?!"

Yo, Mr. Answerman. I am The Founder, Owner, and President of the United States Department of Lolicon(aka, Lolicon Fans Against Pedophilia), Acting Interim Director for the Lolicon Defense Task Force, and Reporter for WDOL Loli Podcast Radio(Comming Soon).

Now that Introduction is over, I have a Few Questions for you if you dont mind.
(Bolded Questions are Importian Questions)

Whats your Real Name?(It will never be releaced on Radio nor Online, just between you and me)
What make you such an Expert in Anime?
Who hired you to be the "Answer Man" on the Anime News Network
What is your Collage Education(as in Deploma's Achived and/or working towards)
What is your Career?
Are you Japanese or what?
Why in the Hell do you hate "Lolicon" so much?
Could you please tell me those Questions? Question #6 is for an Up comming Podcast Report to answer questions my some of My Members have wondered.

FYI:
(Incase you are wondering)

Yes, Akemi Loli Mokoto is My Real Whole Name(It was Legally Changed this year).
The United States Department of Lolicon is Offically Registered in the Goverment Database, We have a Few Trademarks, and Several Copyrights on Content. We have 7 Websites and Nearly 200 Members.
I am not a Crasy Person, I am a Strom Chaser,Self Proclaimed "Lolitologist", and Anti-Pedophile Activist.

Answerman's reply:

All I can do is sit here in utter shock and absolute amazement that this guy is for real.

Let me repeat that: this guy is dead serious about this.

I have no more words.

Waiter, one wall and a desk if you please, I'm going to bash my head into a bloody pulp.

(For the ones that don't understand, I laughed at the person that wrote the question. But I'm also very...VERY shocked that he's dead serious.)
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Lesson of the day, when cleaning your wireless keyboard, unplug the receiver or lock the computer... just don't leave it on active messagebox.

Why did it have to be the h key.... orz....
People may think naughty things of me now. T_T
canis

Post by canis »

Smithy, why would people think anything weird about you using the H so much? There are so many noble and honourable words that are spelled with "h". Like hope, heaven, hero, help, ... well that's about it... o_O

Smithy is found guilty of H-ismn!
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Since when do you spell "Oppai" with an h? XD
[Signature space. $10]
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Fhant wrote:Since when do you spell "Oppai" with an h? XD
From 'heavenly oppai', 'healthy size oppai', 'holy how delicious oppai', 'helpful pillow to rest head on oppai',....
V_Phantom

Post by V_Phantom »

@Ruhisu: I don't know if I am that hardcore when it comes to Iron Maiden, even when it's one of my top favorite bands... But when it comes down to Helloween, there's no way to put in doubt that aspect.

I've been in concerts for both of them, (and Gamma Ray) and it was friggin' awesome beyond any measure.

@Fhant: Ok, that's... Odd, to say the least. :?

@Smithy: It could have been worse... like a leak on the navigation record or something. :oops:
-------------------------------------------------
Do you want to ear the most epic line ever spoken?! :)

Warning: Mild profanity level; and don't drink anything while watching this if you don't want to drench something important.

"If that woman has been brain-washed then I am a sugar frosted donut... With cream."
Hiko

Post by Hiko »

Did anyone notice that there's now over 9000 images over at the image board? :P