How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
LilFlow

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by LilFlow »

Ah~ off on holiday tomorrow... to Wales... Not really looking forward to it, tbh, but oh well.

I'll probably be offline for 2 weeks depending on whether I'll have internet access in the house where I'm staying, which I probably won't (>.<).
Looking at how many images we've been getting recently I'm pretty certain that I'll have a lot to catch up on when I get back lol.

So yeah, I get back on the 8th August, so I'll see you all then. :)
platonic

Post by platonic »

LilFlow wrote:Ah~ off on holiday tomorrow... to Wales... Not really looking forward to it, tbh, but oh well.
i'm assuming you have family there, or do British people usually take a summer vacation in Wales?

as for how my day went, it was pretty good. Most notable was finally being able to listen to wmnf again, my local independent and democratically-minded radio station, this time online, a tremendous advantage.

...that's all I can think of for now. Oh well, the day is over, and I'm messed-up tired.
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

Well, I'm movin' out, so I have no clue when I'll be able to get online next. Conceivably if things are slow I could get on at work at be on the forum, but in terms of the net at my house, I likely won't be set up until Wednesday evening. See you soon~ >w</
poseidon21

Post by poseidon21 »

quiet happy...there's a fig show upcoming on 22th in melbourne showground and i'm going to moved out from my houseparent's house to a house with a better internet and i can download all i want ...yay
unnyyyuuuuu~~~~...........wakaranai ne.........
Ararara-ra

Post by Ararara-ra »

Hello everybody!

How is everything for you?

I am just finishing lunch and getting ready to wash the dishes but decided to drop by Shuushuu once more ^^;

Life is moving along for me though reality isn't treating me very nicely I have somehow gotten by everything. Currently I am debating if I should change the focus of my M.A. dissertation or not and, if it is possible, how to make some time to translate some more manhwa (Yes! I don't care if I wake up someday and I find myself being 30! I'll continue doing it!).

If I were to give a description of my summer, in a very fast and simple way, mortgage companies are TEH EVIL! and reading contracts (plus understanding them) takes longer than 1 month.

Anyway, I would like to thank you for not deleting my account ^^ so glad to come back and find out it is still here.

Hugs and loads of good wishes for everybody!

-Ararara-ra
My little 4koma paradise
Current status: Hiatus! AGAIN!

My tweeter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Okay, really, since I spent all afternoon on this and youtube deleted it, I felt I should share with you at least ;_; Here's my latest video:

http://www.divshare.com/download/8332789-8ec
Chou99

Post by Chou99 »

my day is not going well as i expected .____. . I can't kill my lazyness~
Merun

Post by Merun »

I'm tired and it's cold, so I don't feel like going downstair to get dinner ^^;
Merun @ Twitter
canis

Post by canis »

Tomorrow is a Japan festival in my town... but I'm scaaaared!!! T__T

Somehow I ended up volunteering for a Manga workshop... I'm bad at speaking in front of people and I'm not even that good at drawing. I bet there will be plenty 12 years old that can draw better than me and say something like "why is a loser like you trying to teach anything, while you can't draw yourself?!" X__X

(my head always imagines worst case scenarios...)
wrexness

Post by wrexness »

XD *pat pat* You'll be fine, Canis. Just do your best and work hard. Besides, even if these hypothetical 12 year olds do try to pick on you, they don't necessarily know how to draw any better. Kids can just be jerks sometimes, just don't let it get to ya! >w</
canis

Post by canis »

Thanks wrex. XD

Right now I'm actually pretty calm. o_O (but that might be because it's early in the morning and I'm too tired to be nervous)
Wonder if there WILL even be any kids though. Unfortunately this weekend is also a rather popular anime convention near my town AND because the japan festival was organized poorly, there is a second manga workshop on the very same time as mine. So the few kids that even stayed in town might go there. :P
canis

Post by canis »

Yeah, survived the workshop. x_x

It was not great, but it was still ok. First there was this bunch of "the annyoning kind of otaku" girls, that where sooo confident in their poor skills, so that they didn't take any advice. But that was fine, I didn't feel like forcing my precious advices on jerks like them. ;P So I focused on the few nice ones. The freaks left early, but unfortunately the nice girls(and one of them was really a diamond in the rough) also had to leave cause their parents where bored and wanted to go home. XD
After that I was pretty much alone. So it was boring but not horrible. >_>
Merun

Post by Merun »

Today I had a little discussion with my English teacher. He asked me to confirm my internship demand for Canada, so chance are I will be in Canada for 3 months starting in April.
Merun @ Twitter
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Merun wrote:Today I had a little discussion with my English teacher. He asked me to confirm my internship demand for Canada, so chance are I will be in Canada for 3 months starting in April.
Oh hey, you took my "Everybody move to Canada!!" command to heart~ XD

Kidding.

Oh God I haven't been on Shuu for ages ;-; College is kind of insane right now, and Shuu moves so fast, it's hard to keep up...

In other news, I'm buying a DS tomorrow. Yay, nerd love?
yuna

Post by yuna »

AngelLily wrote:In other news, I'm buying a DS tomorrow. Yay, nerd love?
You lucky duck! I want a DS so I can play the new Kingdom Hearts game, but I figured it wasn't worth buying one just for that game. XD Besides, new games and school don't mix well.