Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
Merun

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by Merun »

Shawurai strikes back ^^;; Nice loot as always lol

By the way, if you want to scan ( 600dpi ) some of these, I can post process if you want :)
Merun @ Twitter
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

this is what i got this saturday in madrid's japan weekend

-yakuza girl 1

-Breakdown 2

-Biomega 2

-Death laugh 1 and 2

ImageImage

-Noir (it was a present given with the ticket

is not much, but they weren't very expensive, so i decided to buy them :)

also, yakuza girls is awesome. Death laugh it's also a great doujin, but i dunno if it's tranlsated to english
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Nice loot Shawurai! That Syangri-la set looks very nice, love that artwork.

See you got "Candy Boy" CD's, did you get the plain audio CD only versions or the ones that come with the extra DVD featuring episode 00 and EX01?
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Smithy wrote:See you got "Candy Boy" CD's, did you get the plain audio CD only versions or the ones that come with the extra DVD featuring episode 00 and EX01?
I bought the winter uniform CD in the regular version. For the summer uniform CD I bought both the regular version and the one with CD+DVD.

So, yes, I do have the episode 00 and EX01. Only problem I have right now is that 1st DVD has been sold out at CDJapan so I have to look elsewhere for it :(
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

shawurai wrote: Only problem I have right now is that 1st DVD has been sold out at CDJapan so I have to look elsewhere for it :(
No problem, they have it in stock at Amazon Japan: http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B001IECYKG

Most pages are available in English, so pretty easy to order there. If you haven't ordered there, don't hesitate to IM or mail me, I'll probably order a few manga so we can pool to cut on Fedex/customs costs. ^^
Merun

Post by Merun »

Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Merun wrote:My Tinkle figurine arrived \o/
Really nice presentation post Merun :)
Mine has yet to arrive. I hope is doesn't get stopped at customs.

1 of 2 packages (the 2nd package contains the same Tickle figurine set that Merun bought) that I'm expecting this month. This one came from Amazon Japan with 2 manga, 2 artbooks, 2 magazines and 3 DVDs:

D.C. II ~Imaginary Future~ vol.5 Last volume.
Game Club! - vol.1
Excellent Punitto - Itsuki Akata Illustrations ~ Moeoh Selection The previous Moeoh Selection artbooks were better than this one imo
Debono Sudachi - Yamamoto Kazue Artbook Do NOT buy this unless you are a big fan of her work. There are no CG Images in this one. Just sketches and almost nothing from her work done while she was still with studio e-go!)
Megami Magazine Creators vol.17 (2009 November)
Dengeki Moeoh (2009 October) The extra Otona no Moeoh booklet that came with this magazine has a short manga story in it. This story from Yoshioka Takahiko features 2 loli characters eating 1 ice lolly together. The manga doesn't show that much (there is just 1 moment where you see a glimpse of a nipple) BUT it is the most exciting (read 'erotic') stuff I've read in a while. If when reading this your heart rate doesn't go up by several beats you simple aren't normal !!!
Candy Boy - vol.1 An extra audio CD is also included.
Candy Boy - vol.2 - Lovely Version An extra audio CD is also included.
OVA To Heart 2 adplus - vol.2 (Excellent Limited Edition) This version comes with a Manaka dakimakura cover. Ones again a good quality cover for an additional good (several times better as what comes as an extra with some magazines). You do actually pay for this better quality as the regular edition DVD sells at 5800 ¥ while this edition sells at 9500 ¥ (a magazine sells at 933 ¥ but with an extra dakimakura is sells at about 2000 ¥). This brings my dakimakura cover collection to 14 ^^ (10 that I bought, 2 that came as extra with a DVD and 2 that came as an extra with a magazine).

Sample images:
I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Your loot are always impressive lol
Merun @ Twitter
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Got these at FACTS yesterday:

Teana Lanster from “Mahou Shoujo Lyrical Nanoha StrikerS” and Nankyoku Sakura from “Penguin Musume Heart”, both by Alter. Lovely figures. ^^
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Last loot of this month:

The Limited Edition E☆2 3rd anniversary Tinkle figurine set ~ Shantiti & Ne-jyu (1/8 scale - PVC & ABS) (Arrived almost 2 weeks ago but just got time to take pictures today.)

Loot from last week's FACTS 2009. Small as there wasn't that much anime related goods this year but this was also the first time with a doujinshi stand (but most/all of the yuri material was already sold :cry: ):

Ah! My Goddess TV Season 2 - box 2
3 doujinshi
H2O - Footprints In The Sand ~ Hayami Kohinata (1/8 scale - PVC & ABS)
To Heart 2 Another Days ~ Maryan - Child Witch Version (1/8 scale - PVC & ABS) (annoying spiral to assemble around the figurine)

Sample Images:

Sorry but the picture's quality isn't great.

FACTS loot.
Merun

Post by Merun »

Quick loot from the Chibi Japan Expo. I will write more about it when I feel a lot better...

Merun @ Twitter
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

I really don'y know how to post pictures here...
But I scored major on Sukisyo/Sukisho~
I gots...~:: please note I didn't take the pictures because my computer has "Spyware", and I refuse to let my only "jumpdrive" begin to carry it. Also, my camera is broken~! D': ::~
Got Kai Nagase's wig. I also scored major pionts for my tornado collection~ Yes, yes. I like to buy exlusive dvd's and stuff. I love tornadoes~!

-Mega Disasters: Tornado Alley ~ Roger Tilling ~<3
-National Geographic Tornado Intercept ~::Major squue-ness::~
-Night of the Twister ~::Not very fond of::~
-Twister ~::Already owned in the past. Lost during a move::~
Attachments
The whole Dvd box set -OWNED~!
The whole Dvd box set -OWNED~!
51J2ZQDJ08L._SL500_AA240_[1].jpg (16.09 KiB) Viewed 22593 times
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Here's the list of goods I got since end of October to now. It looks like a lot, but it is spread over a period of almost 2 months. Pictures will have to wait until this weekend as I don't have any good light source at home to take any.

From local store:

DVDs:
Code Geass - Lelouch of the Rebellion - Collector Box 1
Mobile Suit Gundam 00 - vol.2

Manga:
Angel Heart - vol.28
Brave Story - vol.12
Claymore - vol.16
Dorothea - vol.4
Dorothea - vol.5
Ichigo 100% - vol.16
High School Of The Death - vol.2
High School Of The Death - vol.3
La Traversée Du Temps ~ Les Origines~ vol.1
La Traversée Du Temps ~ Les Origines~ vol.2
Moonlight ~Tsuki no Tsubasa~ - vol.2
Neo Genesis Evangelion ~ Plan De Complémentarité Shinji Ikari - vol.6
School Rumble - vol.13
Sun-Ken Rock - vol.6
Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicles - vol.23 (Limited Edition)

Imported (online stores and auction):

K-On! - Mio Akiyama - All Print T-Shirt (Black - M-size) (A must have for Mio fans)
Chäos;Head Noah - Trigger 4: Kozue Orihara Character Single
Chäos;Head Noah - Trigger 5: Yua Kusunoki Character Single
Chäos;Head Noah - Trigger 6: Sena Aoi Character Single (last 3 of the Noah character CDs)

Memories Off 2nd -Nocturne- (Limited Edition with Hotaru Doll) (DVD to complete my Memories Off 2nd DVD set)
Honey Coming Royal Sweet (Premium Edition) (eroge comes with a huge sketch book)
Hoshiful (Limited Edition) (eroge comes with a 45x45 cm double print cushion cover)
Mashiro Iro Symphony (with Special Book) (got these 3 eroge for less than 12000 ¥ ^^)

Fujishima Kosuke Illustrations ~ Ah My Goddess ~ 1988-2008 (A huge collection of illustrations and sketches)
Sakura Taisen 1~5 Fujishima Kosuke Character Works (unless you are a BIG Sakura Taisen fan don't get this!! Not worth your money)
Matsubara Hidenori Artworks (Get this one instead. Has less Sakura Taisen art but a better and more variated collection of illustrations)
Yours ~ Horibe Hidero Art Works 1
Colors ~ Horibe Hidero Art Works 2
Akatsuki no Goei ~ Visual Guide Book
Dengeki Moeoh (2009 December)

Tinkle C76 - Blossom Colors Set [Comic Market 76] (after hearing so much good about it I had to get it (paid just 1200 Yen for it with the stick poster)
Dengeki Hime Original Telephone-card Binder (comes with 5 sheets that can each hold 10 cards (extra telephone card included))
C76 - Stick Poster Set - 5 units [Comic Market 76]
Minori C76 - Miyako Bath Towel [Comic Market 76] (yet another ecchi Miyako item)
Honey Coming - Benefit Bath Towel (If I'm right this brings the counter to 5 large bath towels in my collection)
Natsuzora Kanata - Tapestry A ~ Chihaya (B2-size)
Natsuzora Kanata - Pillow Case B ~ Yuiko (1 side print)
Natsuzora Kanata - Cushion Case (2 side print)

SHUFFLE! Essence+ -Limited Edition- (eroge preordered at softmap. Comes with 2 stick posters, an additiona scenario episode and a bed sheet (see extra note bellow))
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Navel-store Benefit Telephone-card
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Medio Benefit Set (no CD) (includes a double printed ecchi shitajiki and a telephone card)
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Messe-Sanoh Benefit Bed Sheet (See extra note bellow)
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Medio Benefit CD ~ Lovers Fragment A - Dream
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Messe-Sanoh Benefit CD ~ Lovers Fragment B - Variety
SHUFFLE! Essence+ Getchu Benefit CD ~ Lovers Fragment C - Magical (these 3 are drama CDs each a preorder benefit from a different store)

Debonosu C76 - Kagura Dakimakura Cover ~ Ibuki [Comic Market 76] (see note bellow)
Memories Off 10th Anniversary Tele-cards Set (set with 3 mounted telephone cards)
Yamamoto Kazue - Kagura 1st Limited Tele-cards Set (set limited to 100 pressings with 2 telephone cards and 2 post cards)
Yamamoto Kazue - Kagura 2nd Limited Tele-cards Set (set limited to 100 pressings with 2 telephone cards and 2 post cards)

About the bed sheets:
I now have a better view of the quality that the following stores (softmap, medio and messe-sanoh) offer when releasing a bed sheet as an added benefit good when preordering a game at their store). I'll get right to the point and say it: STAY AWAY FROM SOFTMAP.

I now have 2 bed sheets from softmap, 1 from medio and 1 from messe-sanoh that are original preorder benefit goods. Now this probably doesn't look like enough bed sheets to say that 1 store is better than another. Do know I also browsed many Yahoo Auctions Japan pages checking on prices and availability of different sheets from each store. I was noticed that a large number of people sell these bed sheets and that a lot of those come from softmap and messe-sanoh. Medio released fewer bed sheets in the past so availability of their bed sheets is low and you'll have to look at many pages to find anything from them. From the number of bed sheets I was able to look at on the auction pages I quickly noticed that messe-sanoh sheets have a tendency to be priced 2000-3000 ¥ (and more) higher than Softmap sheets. This price difference probably reflects the difference in quality and not only the availability as you'll find just as many bed sheets from softmap as you'll find from messe-sanoh.

I too was able to notice this first-hand with the bed sheets that I have. The 2 from softmap have a low quality material and stitching on the sides is poorly done. The material is very compact and thin. It is stiff and not soft at all. Not something comfortable to sleep under. Medio and messe-sanoh are many times better with a really good quality material used. The stitching on the sides is done much better and it looks a lot more resistant to time and use. The material is much smoother and very comfortable to sleep under (trust me ^^)

So I would advice you all to stay way from softmap benefit bed sheets as much as possible and consider getting one from messe-sanoh or medio if possible. If you do get a softmap be very cautious about it as you'll probably get disappointed with what you paid for.

About the dakimakura cover:
Averagely happy with this one. Priced at 10000 ¥ it has only medium quality material (almost medium-low but still a lot better than the crappy stuff you get from a magazine). Size is 150x50 cm but no zipper. The only thing that saves this dakimakura cover is the fact that it is a double print release with illustrations (with 1 ecchi side) from Yamamoto Kazue (but honestly it is really worth around 8000-9000 ¥ if you ask me).
Tornado

Post by Tornado »

You always have the good stuff~ xD
MBF

Post by MBF »

Got this a few weeks ago:
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.