Other misc discussion
BamBam;

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by BamBam; »

Yeahh~! >:O Don't bully..me---Hey!
I'm not shouta..i'm the hulk~! ; ~ ;
Super vicious~ Grrrrr!

Oh Oh~! My day...mm~ Good? I guess.
My friend, I'll just call her Snoji. (It's her nick name)
These people left a kitten at her door step in a box..it's about a month old~ or two..
& This kitten is soo extra special to her..
(She's going through some crud right now, it helps her forget all the madness and sadness)
& her mom is alrgic to the kitten, but her mom loves the kitten anways, but is keeping it outside.
Ohh~ The kitten's name is Dexter Maxie (How cute is that!? X3).
So her step dad refuses to let that cat near the house, and it lives in the back yard, were it can slip through the gate. Dexter loves Snoji alot, it thinks it is her mommy~ and when she leaves the area, Dexter freaks out.
So Snoji is leaving for a trip for four days, and needs someone to take care of it..
I offered first hand, & my daddy is letting me keep it in my room, so yay~ :3
But I have to give up sweets for four days to pay for it's food~ ; ~ ;
Yay....
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

This actually happened yesterday, but w/e =3= So in zero period at school, my friends and I switched from our nice, easy going teacher into a really... whip-snapping teacher. (Only one person can do that that I know! And that's my Nana-nee!) *ahem* Anyway. She made us run, sprint, lunge, hop (I KID YOU NOT), crab walk, skip, and a bunch of ridiculous stuff across the field. And of course, at first I thought it was just for 10 minutes..

It ended up being for 40 minutes. OF JUST RUNNING. I was dying. My asthma was acting up and I nearly collapsed after zero period. Turns out right as I got up to go to first period. I threw up. Yeap. I threw up. ಠ_ಠ LUCKILY, I didn't eat breakfast, so it was only the water I drank. But GOD DAMMIT, THAT WAS HELL. ;A; Today, I'm STILL sore from running. It hurts to walk ;A; Its almost the weekend though.. I think I can last another day >.<
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Yatchen wrote:I dream about shuu (and the internet in general) a lot (too often).
Exactly this XD I dream with MSN windows, guys. It's quite bad.

Bam: I love kitties ;w; <333 Eee, so cute! And by cute I mean your sweet attempt at trying to sound menacing XD <3

Yuki: Oh my God, That's awful ^^;; I avoided PE classes like the plague back in school. That sounds so bad ;_; *hugs*

Err as for my day... I've been feeling so ridiculously tired, my body's starting to ache. My professors are probably trying to murder my brain, and I wish it was winter break already ;_; I have so much to work on during my break, I can't stand working on projects and essays and the like. Last year is tough...
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

Yatchen wrote: And more often, I dream about being lazy about shuu work and getting killed by Yuki...XD;;
o3o You ARE gonna help me tag those artist right At-chann?~ : D

I never wanna do that ever again ;A; But thanks for the hugs Lily <3 *hugs* I hate work over break DX You can do it Lily! Stay strong! *cheers and hugs*
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

@Yuki;; o ___ o; That sucks..but.. I actually like PE alot~ I like running~ *is on the track team* :3

@Lily;; Ha Ha Ha~ e ^ e; Ya' know Lily-chan~
You remind me alot of my teenage babysitter~ Her name is Lily too~ (Ironicly enough)
& She drives me to all these shops and malls~ but she likes to tease me a ton when I bring along my friends..that are girls..from school, like~ she takes me into the girl section throws me some tight jeans and yells at the top of her lungs: "GO TRY IT ON MAX! IT'LL MAKE YOUR BUTT LOOK GREAT! ;D"
e ___ e; Then all the little kids point and laugh~ ; ^ ; *stays away from Lily.*

But tomorrow i'm going to Galveston beach with my friends~! :3
If it isn't already oliy. e ^ e;
Stupid oil spill..
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

@Bam: LOL. I like your sitter 8D <3
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

AngelLily wrote:@Bam: LOL. I like your sitter 8D <3
Yeah, you would do the same...
[Signature space. $10]
LilFlow

Post by LilFlow »

XD I feel sorry for you Bam-chan.
Though yes, out Lily would do the same ^-^

I just got back from the London MCM expo and I'm absolutely exhausted lol
It was just as eventful as always and I managed to bag myself a load of Hetalia merchandise (hooray~!)
I got mobbed by someone who actually recognised that I was cosplaying Mugi-chan from K-ON S2 (no one else asked) and took my picture. It freaked me out loads cos it's never happened to me before XD
Did anyone else go today? I always get the feeling that I'm seeing people from here without realising lol
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Yay, we had the cutest person stay in our hotel last night. It was an old man from Ireland.
He was very kind and sunny and this morning he even had his birthday, so I left him a cupcake and a candle (sadly we didn't have any birthday-cake candles, so it was a regular one) on his breakfast table.
He was very happy and shared the cupcake with me :3

& when he left the whotel, he gave me a 20$ tip =//w//=;
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
BlueberryChan

Post by BlueberryChan »

Oooh I wanna share my day today~ Today I went to Six Flags with my papa and uncle and step sister and step brothers~ It was all so very fun >: D I rode 9 rides ;_; I wanted to ride more but we had to go home because someone had to work tomorrow <_<; Mr. Six freaked me out ;~; He popped out of nowhere infront of me dancing! His face looked fake as if he had surgery or something ;_; So he left 'cause he saw how scared I was and then I felt bad T^T My dad tried to cheer me up by going to a water ride called "Tidal Wave" but I didn't want to go because I didn't want my celly to be wet so I waited on the bridge right smacked in the middle of the ride where there was water. My dad's boat was coming down the slope thingy majig and it came down quickly and it was powerful enough that the water splashed all over the bridge and I was hit and wet T-T My celly got a little wet but it ended up being fine :3 -Can't live without celly- My uncle made fun of me saying it looked like I peed myself then I was gloomy for the rest of the day ;-;
The End
MikuPowah~(WithNegi O:<)
ookami-sama

Post by ookami-sama »

Finally! Internet is available again :D

I went to Pinkpop this saturday 8D (Kage and Fhant know what that is :P)
And it was absolutely awesome !!
I saw Editors (<333), Greenday, John Mayer and many more :D:D

I'm so happy, though school kind of ruined that today :')
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

I wanted to share this....

I'd like to thank all the members of Shuu who are obsessed with Drrr! It's rubbing off on me...and this is the result....

Yesterday, i saw is this kid who looked like a shota Shizzy (same clothes and hair, it's was creepy) So called him Shizzy. I had a random dream last night that everyone was Drrr! Obsessed, And all i could hear was the ending song Trust Me... I ended up singing it.....

Heck, I'm singing right now.....

I'm here, soba ni iru kara.....
demon lord ghirahim
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

I never really liked Drrr, It just bothers me for some reason~ :|

So toddaayy~
I went with my big brother, Ghram, to Galveston Beach~!
When we went onto the beach, the sand was realllyy hot, so I was dancing on the beach with hot feet. xD;
The water was sorta' dark, and there were so much sea shells on the bottom that would cut my feet,
So I had to wear those swim shoes thingys~ when me and my brother were staring out there,
We saw this black object fly into the air, and go back under~!
I scrreammed, and ran out because..I thought it was a killer whale from far away..
(Smart me.) Ghram said it was just a Dolphin, and we ended up seeing three all jump into the air~
It was soo cute~ THEN! We went to this restraunt were they had fish, and crab~ x3; *drool*
It was soooooooooooo..soooo..goooood! Except I couldn't break the crab legs, so my brother had to do it for me.
(Old people were giggling about it..) ; w ; In other words~! It was soo much fun~!<3
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

Rikenta wrote:I'd like to thank all the members of Shuu who are obsessed with Drrr! It's rubbing off on me...and this is the result....
You're welcome!

I'm afraid I'll come across Izaya cosplayers at my next anime convention and glomp them to the ground. Huh.
Yuki2

Post by Yuki2 »

AngelLily wrote:
Rikenta wrote:I'd like to thank all the members of Shuu who are obsessed with Drrr! It's rubbing off on me...and this is the result....
You're welcome!

I'm afraid I'll come across Izaya cosplayers at my next anime convention and glomp them to the ground. Huh.
Hur. Don't worry Lily, you're not the only one going to do that. BUT. I'll have a reason to do that since I'll be cosplaying as Mairu IF my brother confirms we're going to Anime Expo this year. AND if I have money to buy that darned seifuku and red contacts of hers >.</

Derp. I should totally be sleeping now. But I've been playing Project Diva all day. I'M NOT OBSESSED. I call it "Gaming with OCD" because I HAVE to unlock every costume in every song. *nods* Yeap. That's it. This game makes me want to cover more songs, but my voice is dead from being sick ;A;