Member pictures?

Other misc discussion
Drake

Post by Drake »

funny topic ,I love Animej's face,he looks sooo happy and friendly Xp
btw,where is the power of youth here?
god I have to post my picture now....but I dont have any camera so i'll a post a basic screen cap...
that's me x_x
feel the eeuh..power of youth... :?
Terra_Valentine

Post by Terra_Valentine »

it's almost errie how much you and your avatar look alike...
Family:
Foster Father: MBF
Oldest Sibling: Merun (Lost)
Older Sister: Canis
Younger Sister: Angel Lily (Lost)
Currently: Emotionally lost, and determined
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

Smithy wrote:Nemesis, you're 195cm tall? That's huge! I'm 177cm tall and that's the average male height over here....

im 195cm tall..135kg..size 17 feet 8)
amfest

Post by amfest »

Eichi-sama wrote:Im speechless........I didn't think animej looks like that ><
What? did you think they were going to be some cute little girl with a gun? ;)

Dern smithy . .thought you said on the 2nd pic I'm the one on the far left also . . . I thought it was going to be Tenshi na Konamaiki all over again . ..I had my video equipment almost packed up and was ready to go film a live action version!

Drake you need a pair of those glasses :P
Drake

Post by Drake »

aha yeah,I look a "little" bit like my avatar ,that's why I choose it :p,but sadly :-s I dont have any eye problem so I dont need any glasses :p
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

:shock: Wow Drake you do kinda look like your avy lol.

Smithy were yours taken at an anime convention? I've never been to one but they sound fun. :)

And actually I'm not that old. :) I'm only 20 lol. People usually say I look about 16 :shock:
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return. <3
amfest

Post by amfest »

Actually thought you were around 18ish but not much changes in 2 years ;)

Can you tell I'm 29 from my pic :P
DG

Post by DG »

uhuh! nice pictures everyone!! *runs and search for a picture*

Ta~~da~~ found one! me without glacces and my hair painted and omg im smilling and dont smile alot...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v736/ ... 5d0b39.jpg

really i need to find another picture of myself....
hmmm i want t see the picture of reata and weird_gurl and of the other members too!
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Cute and cool pictures everyone! Some of which I didn't quite expect that they looked like they do...but hey, you are who you are! ^______^

Aaand...here we go, some pictures of myself. Please excuse some cosplay, I don't seem to have any normal pics of myself. XD

Don't ask about how I got into this pose, I just did. XD

Me and my girlfriend, she'll probably kill me if she found out that I posted this pic, so shush. XD (and yes, the text on my shirt says "Hinata Fanboy". Lovely, isn't it? XD)

And last but not least, an old picture of me cosplaying as Shindou Shuichi from Gravitation, in the suit he wore while singing Shining Collection in the OVA. (I miss my long hair...;_;)
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Hehehe, very cool. ^_^

DG: You kinda look like your avy too. The hair is similar. :)
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Terra_Valentine wrote:it's almost errie how much you and your avatar look alike...
Drake, that's so true, your avatar really does bear a certain resemblance to you, I'm sure if you would wear glasses it'd be a dead-on likeness!
But be happy you don't have to wear glasses, it's quite inconvenient. Well not wearing glasses by itself only, it's having poor eyesight that's most inconvenient.

By the way, Drake, do I see a PS2 controller in the back of that photo? I have a PS2 as well, I don't play much but it's tons of fun.

DG, what LadySakura says is true, there's a certain resemblance with your avatar there too, certainly the haircolor/style and eye color...
nemesis the anime hunter wrote:im 195cm tall..135kg..size 17 feet 8)
Wow, I'm 177 but I weigh only 60kg. (I lost 25kg compared to three years ago.)
LadySakura wrote:Smithy were yours taken at an anime convention? I've never been to one but they sound fun.
They're from Star Wars Celebration III, a Star Wars convention that was held last year in Indianapolis, USA. Since I knew some people who were going and am acquainted with the artist who created the characters I have a website for I decided to attend. There wasn't any anime it was only Star Wars but I had lots of fun.

I hope to perhaps attend the San Diego Comic Con in the USA this summer, since there's lots of anime activities at that convention I hope it'll be even more interesting!

Conventions can be quite fun, depending on why you're going, what you're looking to do and see there and how big they are.
A yearly convention over here is FACTS, it's more small scale but there's usually quite a bit of interesting deals for anime DVD's manga and merchandise to be done there.
Kagemaru wrote:Cute and cool pictures everyone! Some of which I didn't quite expect that they looked like they do...but hey, you are who you are!
Pretty cool photos of you Kagemaru. I spy a Marco Borsato poster hanging in the back in that last photo...

In fact, what strikes me seeing most photos of the E-shuushuu members is how everyone -and this is meant in a positive sense- are normal looking people.
It certainly goes the show the prejudice laden image of anime fans being overweight, nerdy otakus is certainly not a correct generalization but that there's in fact quite a few passionate and vivid fans who're regular people. Which I think is a good thing to see.
Last edited by Smithy on Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Aragoma

Post by Aragoma »

amfest

Post by amfest »

I'll go ahead and post an older version of me pic . ..

Here was me about 10 year ago

Look . .my hair used to be as long as my avatars :P
Kagemaru

Post by Kagemaru »

Smithy wrote:I spy a Marco Borsato poster hanging in the back in that last photo...
I know, I knooooooooow~! *dies* My dad hanged it there, yay. XD
Sig made by drake-sama~! ^_________^
LadySakura

Post by LadySakura »

Wow amfest...that's really long. XD

Here's me with my boyfriend. This is from last September.