LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

this web site has a bunch of neat flash movies, including the one that fettgans found.
edit-lol it might help if I put the link in. :oops:
http://www.l-room.net/
amfest

Post by amfest »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:this web site has a bunch of neat flash movies, including the one that fettgans found.
edit-lol it might help if I put the link in. :oops:
http://www.l-room.net/
well .from what I've seen Locker room productions seems to be linked in on the flash creation from iosysos I believe . . and then there is the Arm music arrangements done to touhou music I believe. Or something like that. I need to get ahold of these soundtracks sometime cause some of these sound interesting :D
gourry_gabriev610

I really want the cd that has the song from the flash vid, the one that amfest has as his avy, and sig. It is a really cool song.
amfest

Post by amfest »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:I really want the cd that has the song from the flash vid, the one that amfest has as his avy, and sig. It is a really cool song.
ahh too late I already changed my sig and avatar again Gourry . .XD . . . I think I prefer this this one more than the silly one .. though I didn't mind it .. . it's just I think this one is cooler :P
Ran

Post by Ran »

I'm bored. Copy and paste this into your address bar and press enter.

javascript:R=0; x1=.1; y1=.05; x2=.25; y2=.24; x3=1.6; y3=.24; x4=300; y4=200; x5=300; y5=200; DI=document.getElementsByTagName("img"); DIL=DI.length; function A(){for(i=0; i-DIL; i++){DIS=DI[ i ].style; DIS.position='absolute'; DIS.left=(Math.sin(R*x1+i*x2+x3)*x4+x5)+"px"; DIS.top=(Math.cos(R*y1+i*y2+y3)*y4+y5)+"px"}R++}setInterval('A()',5); void(0);
gourry_gabriev610

Ran Kizama wrote:I'm bored. Copy and paste this into your address bar and press enter.

LINK
LOL, that is so weird. Did that take a long time to make?
Rimu-Ch4n
Location: That country with the Tulips and Dykes and Windmills next to Germany ^_^

Post by Rimu-Ch4n »

Lol, Ran, that's sweet! XD

Nicely done! XD
gourry_gabriev610

strange, Ran when I put up the code on another forum it doesn't work.
edit-nevermind, I found the problem, the other forum has word filters, and those filters put a space where it doesn't belong.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Ran Kizama wrote:I'm bored. Copy and paste this into your address bar and press enter.

link

._. wow howd you do that lol im gonna find a huge amount of pictures then post them and use the script :P
amfest

Post by amfest »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:I really want the cd that has the song from the flash vid, the one that amfest has as his avy, and sig. It is a really cool song.
OMG I got ahold of IOSYS - Touhou Otome Bayashi which has

01 - 惑ã
gourry_gabriev610

amfest wrote:Luckiest guy ever bragging his head off.
No fair I so wanted that, How about hooking me up with it, What do you say. (all the cool kids share music.)

edit-http://www.holdthebutton.com/game.php
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

lol i played those bfore >.> its called hold the button down get some type and go away for a month and come back >.> (only if you have 2 computers that are both yours)
amfest

Post by amfest »

today I finally got around to installing the touhou fighting game Immaterial and Missing power .. and I was like OMFG!!! .. ROFL .. bullet patterns in a fighter!!! .. OMG >. lol. . . .It's just craziness

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UySaJa0-5o8

found a vid that displays demonstration combos for each character then goes into bullet pattern type fighting towards the end. . Good stuff.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

i like the 2nd, 3rd, swordsman and the devil? one after the sword one. They all looked nice but the little girl her combos go up fast but shes so weak....
amfest

Post by amfest »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6G6fUtWxLmc

MAD of touhou soccer . ..

man I've been trying to get this game lately XD

OMG SPECIAL ATTACK!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DB74Bt9j ... ed&search=

EDIT:

by the way due to the discovery of a certain "ahem" 3d hgame which allows mods like adding new characters . .clothes, rooms and such and that users have submitted new anime models and the tools to unpack along with a plugin for my 3d program :P

and I have a bunch of others . .I'm just working on bones so prepare for some funny stuff if I can rig them properly >_> Currently though I'm working on Ruri from Nadeiso . .but after that I'll get Nanoha and Vita rigged XD Lets see if I can model their weapons so I can get some 3d nanoha battle action into play . .though lets see if I don't bork out on this too :(