Image Board Custom Title Requests

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
canis

Post by canis »

Sorry for double post but... everyone has gotten an answer to their request so far, if it was accepted or denied.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

canis wrote:Hm, this topic reminds me that I never asked for a costum title. I wasn't too sure if I'm considered a regular member that deserves one. :oops:

Up to you if you give me one then, my idea would be "Valkyrie", cause I love valkyries. ^^
Title updated.
e-shuushuu!
canis

Post by canis »

Thanks alot. :D
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

canis wrote:Sorry for double post but... everyone has gotten an answer to their request so far, if it was accepted or denied.
actually when mine was removed i requested another one but i never got it :/ but i dont mind anymore i dont really come here much =.= i must be going though that i dont like anime phase again...it happened to me twice already so ill be back =.=
Eichi-sama

Post by Eichi-sama »

Necronomicon Please :lol:
ImageImage
Nemesis

Post by Nemesis »

is there a way to change my forum and image bord name.........cos i wanna change it to plain old Nemesis
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Eichi-sama wrote:Necronomicon Please
Done. (You already had a custom title though, don't go changing it every week, ok?)
nemesis the anime hunter wrote:is there a way to change my forum and image bord name.........cos i wanna change it to plain old Nemesis
Mhhh... you'd have to ask Anony. If it is possible, I don't have the necessary access. But I'm not sure it can be done...
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

Hmm havent changed mine in a while.

i never asked but can you use Japanese characters in titles or do they all have to be in english. Seeing how Fenrir has his im guessing it would be ok.
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

oh yea i still dont have one XD and about the japanese characters>.> how do you do that anyway? even though i wont be able to see them im still curious. if im still allowed can i have wannabe as my user title? even though there wont be wannabe mod i still kinda miss seeing the wannabe :P
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Shingetsu wrote:i never asked but can you use Japanese characters in titles or do they all have to be in english.
If we can input it, sure I don't see why not. :)

What title would you have liked? (Please also add a translation so we know what you're asking for.)
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

hmm.
赤ã
amfest

Post by amfest »

[quote="Shingetsu"]hmm.
赤ã
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

[quote="Shingetsu"]赤ã
bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

box...question marks...same thing >_> i just want to know what i can dl to rid of these pests =.= i dont really remember but it was NJstar or something? or maybe im totally off =.=
Shingetsu

Post by Shingetsu »

What version of windows are you running and what is your aim, or msn, or we can get in an IRC and ill walk you thorugh the process. Or you can ask smithy, or watanuki.

OH AND YOU NEED YOUR WINDOWS DISC< OR AT LEAST A COPY OF IT>

Oh and thank you Smithy.