How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
BamBam;

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by BamBam; »

My big brother is staying in with us for 3 weeks~~!
*squee* :33 He came in today~!<333
So~ So~

I finally finished Kuroshitsuji a second ago with my big brother~...!
It was so sadd! ; O ;
I mean~ I can relate to Ciel~ Alot. Like,
Alot alot lot. His past~, and everything to begin with~!
The ending was just, sad, and it made me cry, and my brother just, sat there with a big goofy grin.
"Well i'm one hell of a brother!" he'd always turn to me and joke around, when i'd be bawling in his arms.
I guess I could sink my life into that anime, that sounds weird, but,
The servants he had, remind me alot of my friends,
& how my family wants me to marry this one girl,
My father is in charge of this big bussiness, and the sister business has a daughter,
& my father being a real jerk, thinks if I marry her, or..get close.
There relationship, business wise, will get stronger. :o

Anyways~
I thought it was super insperational, to me at least~ his struggles, was something I can really understand~. ^^
But now Ghram being a goof, is now thinking he can pick me up, and walk around with me like a married couple.
A little weird~? But I guess it took his heart to. :) Best anime i've ever watched~.
Nuff said~. <3
Rikenta

Post by Rikenta »

Wahh~

It's currently school break for me here in Australia and my parents decided to go traveling to the further up the country ( And they had to bring me). So we were traveling to Canberra first, then Sydney. Since we left like 4 days or something ago, I'm in Sydney till Saturday I think, so I'm really busy and I won't be online much >.< It's kinda boring here... So many nice boats though.... XD

We went to China Town today here, and man... There was this one shop that I was fascinated about just because it had a Yoshi from Super Mario Bros. at the front. I went in, the shop looked tiny, but It was actually huge. I looked around and I found.... A Miku Plushie! I've always wanted one~ I was so happy to see it that I brought it~ ^^ I don't care if it's a genuine one or not, but I still love it~ I'm holding it at the moment... XD There were also fake Vocaloid Petit Nendoroid, I took pity on them, so I brought them XD (What? They were cheap and decent looking! XD) The Meiko's hair was Blonde XD I later left the shop... And then went back again XD Came back out again with Totoro Slippers, a Kyon Keychain and a Tifa Keychain. I went to a DVD shop and got heaps of anime... there were Two HUGE shevels full m(___)m It was big...

Well... That's it... XD
demon lord ghirahim
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

; _ ; i want Totoro slippers toooo~ *sob*
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

Today I was with my mum at the grocery store, and I was pushing the cart along, and all of a sudden I hear these loud squells, and I turn my head to see a stamped of little girls darting at me like mads cows.. ;w;//

The little girls thought I was..Justin..Bieber..*dark shadow* and asked for my autograph.
I was about to say i'm not Justin, but my mum elbowed me, and made me give them my autograph..'J.B'.
I had to take a picture with all of them, and the adult that was watching them knew I wasn't Justin,
(I think they were girl scouts. Haha~)
So she was giggling the whole time while these little girls would be hugging my legs,
And almost knocking me down. ^^;;;;;
The only song I really know from is; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOI4OF7iIr4

I did a good deed today, but I can't believe they thought I was Justin. ._.;
Sense I thought my accent would throw them off..but oh well. xD;
Now my brother won't let me leave the house.
Sadly, I am under the weather with a fever, and I'm locked up in my room. ;//;
Going to the doctor tomorrow...*scared to death* TwT;
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

(5:10:36 PM) AngelLily: AT
(5:10:36 PM) AngelLily: AT
(5:12:14 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: LILY
(5:12:15 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: LILY
(5:12:25 PM) AngelLily: MYU AND I
(5:12:37 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: UH HUH
(5:12:49 PM) AngelLily: WENT OUT.
(5:12:53 PM) AngelLily: AND WE REMEMBERED YOU
(5:12:56 PM) AngelLily: AND GOT YOU SOMETHING
(5:13:02 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: OH? XD
(5:13:47 PM) AngelLily: Also, we need your address.
(5:13:51 PM) AngelLily: So we can send it to you.
(5:14:21 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: Do you know how much death will befall me? xD
(5:14:34 PM) AngelLily: IT'S OK, IT'S WORTH IT
(5:14:40 PM) AngelLily: Because we know how much you'll love it.
(5:15:03 PM) -Yta.chen|mefloraine: I HAVE DOUBTS. XD
(5:15:16 PM) AngelLily: YOU WON'T WHEN YOU SEE WHAT IT IS
(5:15:20 PM) AngelLily: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v220/ ... 010004.jpg

>:|
I feel trolled.
私は悪魔です。
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

We totally remembered you, At. We are the best friends you'll ever have.

8D
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Dear Lily and Myu,

I hate you.

Sincerely,
Yatchen who is not talking to you ever again.

<33
私は悪魔です。
AngelLily

Post by AngelLily »

TSUNTSUNTSUN.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

私は悪魔です。
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Yesterday was awesome!

I went to a con with several friends and went as Anderson. While standing in line, a Ezio (AC2) cosplayer went "OMG ANDERSON!" and claimed me with the words "We pure-hearted killers needs to stick together!".
Okay, so after the checking in and meeting up with friends and such, I saw a friend of mine who was at the verge of panic. She was a staff member and running a dealer stand in one day. So I (as nice as I am) decided to help out in the dealerroom. The day went by and I took off my cosplay since it was SOOOOO FREAKING HOT! and visited some panels and stuff (after I was done with my 4 hour shift on the dealer room ofcourse...). After that, my friends meeted up with me again and I made a dash to the dealerroom to buy a Naru Narusegawa figure for 30 euros (it was 50, so I was happy it got priced down). So all in all I don;t have much pictures of me in my Anderson cosplay (Since it was hot and the text on my gloves started to bleed out, making it unreconizable) but I had fun, and that's what counts, right?

Also, I got a nice compliment that I'm a good cosplayer... Hehe.. It made me feel a bit more scure on my cosplaying...
[Signature space. $10]
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

after reading yatchan's post I tried to enter in the IRC, but my client keeps crashing T_T
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Aw. :<

That happened on MSN though, not IRC.
私は悪魔です。
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

My dad just won a free trip for 8 people to a small village in the mountain! It's only for two days, but it's free and it's in a beautiful place, so who cares 0w0
I'm so excited!
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

RockRabbit wrote:My dad just won a free trip for 8 people to a small village in the mountain! It's only for two days, but it's free and it's in a beautiful place, so who cares 0w0
I'm so excited!
Wow, lucky! I've never won anything in a raffle xDDDD
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

^ well, usually we don't win anything too :lol:

Aaaaanyway~ here's a story about me and my air-headery

Today we went to the capital city of Bulgaria - Sofia; so that I could fill up my documents and enter uni this year. After we had a huge fight last night with my dad, because I didn't go make photos for my documents (no way possible, I was @ work from 8am to 8pm and no photographic studio works this late - usually they close around 5 or earlier. So me & my mom (being very very pissed at my dad for being such a douchebag) decided we will take the bus, but afterall this morning @ 5am me, mom, my dad and a family friend (he lend us his car & he loves to travel, so he came for the ride xD ) left our city and headed to Sofia, which is around 100km away.
We were there at about 7am and after I bought my documents we went to a bench in the university's garden so I could fill them in - the tables inside were way too crowded. And guess what - my ID was gone ._. Of course it was said that my ID is one of the most important things for registering. So we decided we will just leave my diploma and wait for the second classifying. We went inside the building to ask how this will happen & when we found the room we needed, it turned out the entire hall was in repair and we need to go to another place to ask. My dad almost flipped, when he heard my ID was missing. But luckily when we got to the "Eastern languages and cultures center" we found out I really don't need the ID to register for university, since my diploma proves this is me. After paying the tax, filling the papers and applying for a room to stay in everything was done and we went home. Nightmare was over much earlier than expected and now I am an university student; my subject is Iranian studies & I'll learn Persian 0w0
HOW COOL IS THAT?!