Website Errors

See something wrong? Let us know
Adore

Re: Website Errors

Post by Adore »

This isn't a big deal, but I noticed that the Images Uploaded totaol on my profile seems to take about 1/2 a day to update to the new total after I post new images...does that have to do with the cache being refreshed or something? (Like titles being updated after the cache refreshes)
Whatever lies beyond this morning is a little later on
Regardless of warnings, the future doesn't scare me at all
Nothing's like before
Merun

Post by Merun »

I think that profiles are also cached. It means that it will take some time before changes takes effect on the site.
Merun @ Twitter
Nue

Post by Nue »

Reporting!

I seem to have trouble to find pictures I'm more than sure that are in shuu in the similar search and they don't appear in the results at all. And if I'm correct, this is occurring with more users as well. I usually check the artists with the similar search so it would be great if this could be fixed soon... Anyway, is it a bug too or anything?
Julia

Post by Julia »

Nue wrote:Reporting!

I seem to have trouble to find pictures I'm more than sure that are in shuu in the similar search and they don't appear in the results at all. And if I'm correct, this is occurring with more users as well. I usually check the artists with the similar search so it would be great if this could be fixed soon... Anyway, is it a bug too or anything?
There is currently some problem with Shuushuu's similar image search. Until it gets fixed you can use http://iqdb.org/
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Merun

Post by Merun »

Might be then a random temporary problem.
Merun @ Twitter
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

Not sure if its an error but o_o'
Either my internet is too slow or just my image doesn't wan to upload o_o
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
Merun

Post by Merun »

Any error message?
Merun @ Twitter
Sasayaki

Post by Sasayaki »

No o _ o;
The upload page just refreshes?
Maybe it was my internet~
  • Angel or demon
    I gave up my soul
    I'm guilty of treason
    I've abandoned control
Julia

Post by Julia »

When you go to delete a comment the confirmation message says "Delete Image". This should probably be fixed.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Hinami_chan

Post by Hinami_chan »

Hello there.

I'm having whenever I log in to my account.Everything becomes an error!
When I log out I can surf E-shuushuu very well. When I log in and click on anything,search for a picture I get a white page with this error:

Unknown prepared statement handler (0) given to mysql_stmt_execute
Code
File
/var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common/functions/db.php
Line

Help! I can't do anything in my account T____T.
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Hinami_chan wrote:Hello there.

I'm having whenever I log in to my account.Everything becomes an error!
When I log out I can surf E-shuushuu very well. When I log in and click on anything,search for a picture I get a white page with this error:

Unknown prepared statement handler (0) given to mysql_stmt_execute
Code
File
/var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common/functions/db.php
Line

Help! I can't do anything in my account T____T.
This has been fixed. You will need to reset your password though :)
e-shuushuu!
anonymous_object
Site Admin

Post by anonymous_object »

Julia wrote:When you go to delete a comment the confirmation message says "Delete Image". This should probably be fixed.
Oops ^^; Has been fixed.
e-shuushuu!
Julia

Post by Julia »

ack every single image page and image is giving me an error

image pages (like http://e-shuushuu.net/image/342786/ ):
Warning: require_once(/var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/image/index.php on line 2

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/var/www/e-shuushuu.net/common.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/php:/usr/share/pear') in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/image/index.php on line 2
Warning: require(common.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 3

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images:3) in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 31

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images:3) in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images:3) in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 33

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images:3) in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 96

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images:3) in /storage/www/e-shuushuu.net/images on line 97
�����JFIF��`�`�����Exif��II*�������������C� $.' ",#(7),01444'9=82<.342���C 2!!22222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222222���X "��������������������L��!1A Qaq"2��#BR���b�3Cr�$S����4c��%Ds��5T�&���������������� ����3����!1A"Q2aq�B����#3���R�b���� �?��q�g3Sw�' ��n�rŁ̚����ʓ3E6H���4�ԁB��_��R��L7����G��qX�R�S��T��)R�=��ڕ*���;��
and then the rest is seventy thousand more garbage characters