This sucks... everything sucks...

Other misc discussion
softfang

This sucks... everything sucks...

Post by softfang »

First, I find out that my mom has a stomach ulcer - and that's why we think she's been so sick lately... and then my dad tells me that he "has cancer"... He had a small tumor in his jaw removed recently and they only just came back with results saying it was cancerous. He said that they might have gotten it all but to be sure he's going in for an appointment soon, and might have to undergo radiation...

What is this?! Why is this happening to my family? I'm so scared. I feel like in the blink of an eye they'll both die... I'm terrified of losing them like this... I feel like I'm being punished for something I've done in the past... All of the mistakes I've made... I don't want to lose them... I can't... I feel so sick and scared and angry and just confused... I don't know what to do...

I hate this... I hate this so much!!!
DeviantArt Commissions OPEN | Remember 6.12.2016
MBF

Re: This sucks... everything sucks...

Post by MBF »

At the risk of sounding like a heartless bastard, there is a limit as to how much info anyone can say about their current situation on a public forum. I am truly sorry about what is happening in your family right now, but it'd be best if you talked to your friends and extended family in private channels instead of talking to a bunch of strangers on the internet. This is just my personal opinion on these types of situations, that's all.
Feel Free to add me to MSN, but leave your E-Shuu^2 SN on so I know who you are.
AngelLily

Re: This sucks... everything sucks...

Post by AngelLily »

I'm really sorry for your situation, softfang. Unfortunately, there is little any of us can do about it but give you our words of support. MBF does have a good point, though. As welcoming as internet can be, in the end, the best way to deal with certain problems is dealing with it on a RL aspect. You need to talk to someone you know, your friends, other family members. It'll surely help you, and those are the people you're going to really remember when things go better - and things will get better at one point - in the future.

Putting on my mod cap right now, I'm afraid I'm going to be the one everyone dislikes. But I'd like to ask of users, those of you who have recently had problems in your life, that want to discuss it - to keep it in this thread. That's why it was created, so people could interact on a more personal level, to support and get to know each other better. There is nothing wrong with sharing your thoughts and feelings with the community, but E-shuushuu is not your personal journal for you to make a new "entry" for every thought. Please try to keep things in a single topic.

Thank you for your comprehension, and I hope things will be better for you soon.