LOL thread. XD!

Other misc discussion
gourry_gabriev610

Post by gourry_gabriev610 »

I want to play super marisa land and one of the top down blanket shooters.
amfest

Post by amfest »

gourry_gabriev610 wrote:I want to play super marisa land and one of the top down blanket shooters.
ROFL

Well I'll pm you in a bit gourry :P
gourry_gabriev610

blanket, curtain, whatever. They're both cloth.
amfest

Post by amfest »

well your blanket doesn't hang down like a curtian .it lays flat over your horizontal . .now if it was a look down at a screen that is on a table ..hmm maybe . but that doesn't make sense XD so curtain it is :P Typically I just call it a top down shooter though
Tobari-Chan

Post by Tobari-Chan »

Well Here somthing cute but really funny too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL9QMM3HF-s
amfest

Post by amfest »

well I finally installed moedan which is like a touhou bullet pattern trainer. You go through lessons which only give you 1 or so type of spell card type attacks. Just survive through it to complete the lesson and get a pass stamp for completion. I fraps a small vid of one of the later lessons with Alice ..but the FPS was horrid .. so it's like 25 where it should be about 60 XD so just imagine it going faster. Also I bite witha keyboard :P so don't expect anything great :P

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 8402412633
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

well I finally installed moedan which is like a touhou bullet pattern trainer. You go through lessons which only give you 1 or so type of spell card type attacks. Just survive through it to complete the lesson and get a pass stamp for completion. I fraps a small vid of one of the later lessons with Alice ..but the FPS was horrid .. so it's like 25 where it should be about 60 XD so just imagine it going faster. Also I bite witha keyboard so don't expect anything great
I have the same FPS problem on my laptop (because of directx issues) but it runs nicely on my PC.

The 48th spell is one of my favorites, in the last seconds it gets crazy but still easily playable (well, with 60fps at least). You should also try a freeplay double spell with 48/48, it's much more fun :lol: BTW do you know that if you don't kill the enemy and just survive through the whole spell you get a gold medal instead of a silver one ?
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
amfest

Post by amfest »

ah no . .I couldn't find info really on moedan . . it does have it's help html page and a link back to the main official page but I can't read japanese XD . . also I have major problems with spell card 2 . .at the last part of it they start spraying across the whole screen where there doesnt' seem any place to dodge . .and I can't get by it. BTW when i said about my FPS dropping . .i just meant when i'm running fraps . . . normal play without recording it runs fine. Thanks about the gold medal info . . I was wondering how to obtain that one . was thinking you had to kill them really fast or something XD
gourry_gabriev610

I got slaughtered in meodan. though I managed 2 silver medals, the second stage is impossible for me.
amfest

Post by amfest »

yea lesson 2 for some reason just gets too insane at the end .. it's overpowerd imo >_>

Well due to searching for things for gourry I seem to have come across some touhou side titles that I had no clue about . .get a load of this title XD

not to mention an H breakout type game, a H card game . .though I'm not sure what game it is . . maybe someone can help me out?? heres a screenshot

lucky enough it highlights when you got a match and which cards can be used on which . . but it's still guess work >_>. it does have voice which is nice and fun . .win against the touhou girl for an H CG voice acted "ahem" scene. 3 stages per girl . but you have to beat every girl to get to stage 2 and then beat them all again . . considering the handicap goes up and each girl can get major points . . I don't know if I'll be able to get it all unlocked without knowing how this game works XD

Then there is a Touhou dating sim with H scenes .. no voice though. I'm still swimming through some possible games . though lol.
gourry_gabriev610

it seems like the majority of the games you found amfest are H tittles. were you useing a pr0n search engine? :lol:
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Touhou has h games? Oh that's very interestin... erm, how naughty I mean...
Fettgans

Post by Fettgans »

BTW when i said about my FPS dropping . .i just meant when i'm running fraps . . . normal play without recording it runs fine.
Ha ok ^^
yea lesson 2 for some reason just gets too insane at the end .. it's overpowerd imo >_>
In fact the last part of this spell is very easy. The purpose of this lesson is to learn that you shouldn't make unnecessary moves :wink:
a H card game . .though I'm not sure what game it is . . maybe someone can help me out?? heres a screenshot
I know that those cards are called "Hanafuda" ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hanafuda ), but if I'm not mistaken they can be use to play several games... this website could help you.

PS : we should make a Touhou thread ^^;
|[ Current projects : DoujinSuki | CF ]|
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

amfest wrote: Well due to searching for things for gourry I seem to have come across some touhou side titles that I had no clue about . .get a load of this title XD

this one is Touhou Senkitan (æ
amfest

Post by amfest »

fettegans we sorta had a touhou thread .. it was the one I started called top down shooters. the only problem is that this is the general section and if you don't post within a certain amount of time it goes POOF! Which is why the LOL thread and a few others stick around cause we're constantly posting in them with new content.

I believe I have the full versions of those games and not trial versions

as for the first screenie i posted . yea the name that I have on the iso is æ