Shuushuu on iqdb Multi Image Search

Anything shuushuu related that doesn't fit into the other forums :)
solwyvern

Shuushuu on iqdb Multi Image Search

Post by solwyvern »

http://iqdb.org/

http://e-shuushuu.iqdb.org/

Just came across these, thought you guys should know^^
Julia

Re: Shuushuu on iqdb Multi Image Search

Post by Julia »

You guys may have noticed some of shuu's images not being found by IQDB lately (any image posted after this one was not found). I have contacted piespy (he's the IQDB maker guy) and he found the problem:
piespy wrote:A while ago I fixed a bug in my XML parser and forgot that e-shuushuu uses a different root tag in its response. So all the time iqdb looked for a <posts> that didn't exist, and thought there were no more new posts since that change...

Good thing you noticed this or e-shuushuu would never have been updated again on iqdb.
It doesn't seem to be fixed quite yet, but it probably will be soon. :)

(edit: oh my gosh, I just realized "piespy" is probably meant to be "Pie Spy"... all this time I was reading it as "Pee-Ess-Pee/PSP")
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

That's good news! It was quite frustrating checking for duplicates, since I have the IQDB extension on firefox and it's much easier checking there than having to use the shuushuu similar image search all the time ;w;

Thanks for contacting the admin <3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

Ah, finally~! Seems like I'm having some problems with Shuushuu Image Search, so I use IQDB instead. But now I have no worries. :3

Thank you so much!

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.