How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Tensa

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Tensa »

That's sad Bam. Throwing up for no reason like that .... maybe it's BECAUSE of those pills that you throw up? Y'know, managers think of people as "objects of income".
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

@Bam- Hopefully, you'll feel better. Maybe its taking awhile for the pills to get out of your system? I know that when taking pills, it usually takes at least a month to flush it out. I feel for you too. I was diagnosed with anorexia when I was still in high school. Its not that I wanted not to eat because I love food too, but I was having stomach pains and then I would throw up and I couldn't keep anything down. It was horrible, I lost so much weight.

I was 15, 5'5 and down to 89 pounds. I thought I was going to die, but then I got on medication for anxiety which helped and can you believe the stomach pains were caused by a build up of gas and irritable bowel syndrome!? So, I've been taking reduce gas in the stomach pills and now I'm 20, 5'6 and a comfortable weight of 135 pounds :D
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

lol wow.
& Yeah, I don't really want to die of.. weight loss.
I'm almost 6'0 now, and 130-140 something pounds.
I used to be somewhere from 140- to like 150.
For my height it's pretty "thin".
Oh and yeah Tensa,
My manager isn't the brightest crayon in the box.
The diet pills aren't the purging type, they just make it so you have no appetite.. at all.
I've been under her wing for like a year now.. yeah, great woman.
Just a bumpy road, and I'm hoping it goes away with time.
I have enough things to worry about like school and family, I don't need anymore health issues.
Or at least something hard to recover from like bulimia.
Thanks though.
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

@Rabbit

That happens quite a lot to people who is not used to changing timetables (Night shifts and similar stuff). I'm used to it (Actually, I prefer it) and sometimes I got that down moments too. Just take advantage of it, those moments are great to draw, write or play an instrument.

@BamBam

I know how hard the modeling world can be, but you have to define your priorities: It's your work, or your health. In your case I'd listen to a proper doctor and nutricionist rather than your manager.

The 'Beauty' standards (Note the quotes) nowadays are so ugly, unnatural and impossible to get that models have to actually sacrifice their health in lots of occasions to get or maintain the job. Honestly, don't fall in that, it's not worth it.
demon_turtle1028

@BamBam

Do you really like modeling and if you do, then maybe you should get a new manager, one that actually cares for you and not giving you diet pills? I hate how you always have to be skinny to be "accepted." The real world people can't wear a size zero unless they want to give up eating for the rest of your lives. I think that weight for a male and height is okay, but I don't think you should be losing anymore and possibly get it back up in the '50's again.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

I normally don't say things like this but...

Bam. Your manager is a fucking selfish bastard and needs a severe beating with a nail bat. Talk to a lawyer and see about ruining his entire life and career, put him out of his home out onto the street, and reduce him to eating out of maggot-infested garbage bins for the rest of his life and see how he likes puking his guts out every meal. If he hits rock bottom hard enough maybe he'll turn to heroin and give himself an air embolism that results in a very swift and painful death like he rightly deserves for treating you like that.

Get a new manager. I mean it. He's a selfish bastard that deserves to have his entire life pulled out from under him straight onto burning coals.

You are now aware that an angry Quenlin is a dangerous Quenlin.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

There's not much I can say, except when I can afford a better manager, I will have a new one.
For now I have to stick with it.. even though it's hard.
This was my choice from the start, and I don't do modeling for fun, I do it for the money.
It pays the bills, even if it means hurting my well being in the process.

Really, thanks for the support, it means a lot to me.
I can't really say things will get better, because I can't see the future.
So, it's just best to believe things will.. hopefully.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

>:T Bam, hon...
sometimes we have to put ourselves first, and I do believe you're in that kind of situation!
But whatever your choice is, I can't do anything else but support you and hope for your well being.
Do stay well! <3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

BamBam; wrote:There's not much I can say, except when I can afford a better manager, I will have a new one.
For now I have to stick with it.. even though it's hard.
This was my choice from the start, and I don't do modeling for fun, I do it for the money.
It pays the bills, even if it means hurting my well being in the process.

Really, thanks for the support, it means a lot to me.
I can't really say things will get better, because I can't see the future.
So, it's just best to believe things will.. hopefully.
Thanks, thanks, thanks.
Bam, I'm going to be blunt. It wont. Take it from me, I know scum better than most other Shuuligans and I can smell them from miles away. Your manager is scum, tell him to shut his damn mouth. Guy's probably a sick perverted bastard or something or has a god complex where he likes to micromanage human beings. Either way it's people like that I'd push down on my way out of a burning building.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
demon_turtle1028

@Bam

I understand about the money problem. I think everyone on shuu does, but shouldn't your parents be helping out? I went on your profile and you're still a minor, so I don't think you should be the only one who should have all this pressure and stress on you.

@Quenlin

Wow, you must've dealt with all a lot of scumbags in your life.
BamBam;

Post by BamBam; »

My dads dead, and I live with my boyfriend.
So no, lol i'm on my own.

And I know Quen, but it's easier said then done.
Thanks again for the help, but it's getting uncomfortable for me now.

Thanks thanks thanks..
demon_turtle1028

Sorry about that and I hope you get it resolved soon. Good luck :)
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:@Quenlin

Wow, you must've dealt with all a lot of scumbags in your life.
So many I'm surprised I've not been convicted of murder.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Quenlin wrote:Either way it's people like that I'd push down on my way out of a burning building.
/high5's Quenlin

Guess I'm not the only one around with such experiences. Nice to have you on the boat Quenlin.
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

Time for some drama of my side. (If you haven't been following my Twitter or facebook but do notice an active Fhant here)

I lost my job. Well, I lost 2.
One was being transferred (or outsourced) to Surinam, where I know that people will complain about the bad help, a friend of mine got a job at another rival company because of the people in Surinam failed. So in December I was jobhunting and celebrating Christmas with a true holiday feeling. After that, I was accepted at a job that started in January

I had that job for...3 weeks...where in week 1 I couldn't work due to a throat infection that would make me sound a bit like this. Week 2 I was back and ready to go work again..
But due to some friend related problems I got stressed in week 3 and fell ill. The company where I worked (I was mainly watching servers go down and everyone depended on me to fix it.) didn't had any faith in me and let me go.

At least that's a light at the end of the tunnel, I have a relationship since January 1. I was, I thought, very original and asked her to be my girl on top of a roof of the appartments where we visted and celebrated new years with friends. She said yes and I'm still in a state of "I can't beleive she said yes" and "The luckiest box on the planet". Also she accepts my catgirls and I'm thinking of making a floor specially for her.
[Signature space. $10]