How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

@Gicchan/Giselle:

Hello there sweetheart^^ *huggles*

Aw, having love troubles huh? I know how those go.

There is nothing wrong with loving him or wanting to see him smile. It means you care for him and I find that very sweet that you simply want to see him smile. To be honest, I'm not sure what your feeling is actual love, like "in love," or simply a crush or an infatuation. You're going through the lovely teenage years right now, so the hormones are going crazy.

Also, even though he said he didn't "love" you, it doesn't mean that he doesn't like you. Love is complicated, both the word and the meaning. It can be embarrassing to admit to loving someone. If someone came up to me and asked for another person if I liked them, I would probably say no too, even if I really did like them. It can be awkward telling someone that, especially for a young boy.

Even though he said no to not loving you, it truly doesn't necessarily mean that he doesn't love or like you. There are two types of love. The in love and just simply love. He may not be "in love" with you or love you romantically, but I'm sure he loves you as a person/as a friend. So, the smiles and the laughter you shared with him are not fake.

I'm not sure if you have yet or not, but perhaps you should tell him directly how you feel in the near future. Until you do that, I don't believe you will ever truly know how he feels about you. In the meantime, simply be yourself around him. Continue on as if nothing has happened. If he starts acting like a jerk towards you or doesn't take your friendship in a good way, then he isn't worth it. There are plenty of fish in the sea, and you're very young anyway. Moving on does take time, but you just have to be strong and move forward.

It's hard and it's hurtful, I know. The sad truth is though that even though we may want to start a relationship with someone, they might not return the same feelings. Still, you don't know that for sure about this boy. Like I mentioned earlier, tell him directly how you feel when you're comfortable with doing that and try to get to know him better. Find out if you truly would want to start a relationship with him. You two could still be friends.

I wish you luck in all of this Giselle. If you ever need to talk to someone, please feel free to message me. I will always try my best to comfort you. You're a very sweet and kind girl, and please don't ever feel stupid to share your feelings and thoughts with others. *hugs* Love you dear! ^_^
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Gicchan

Post by Gicchan »

turtle-chan, Meagan, and Aizawa, you have made my day before I drift myself off to bed. ;A;
thank you for the beautiful replies. thank you for the cupcakes too!

as for turtle-chan, I don't know whether it is a schoolyard crush or not, but if it really is a schoolyard crush, I wouldn't wait for him for almost 4 months. I just don't know what to do. and I ever thought about him lying to me, but seriously, I've never dared to expect too much. I'm afraid I'll get hurt if I do. but I'll still consider your advice to think about my feelings towards him. thank you so much! :)

and Meagan... *sobs* ;w; I really don't know what to do. I don't know what to say as if you've managed to read my heart. again, I know that a painful truth is better than a beautiful lie. maybe he does love me as a friend, but I'm wanting him to love me romantically--it's kind of stupid, I know. sometimes I feel selfish to think about my own happiness, I want him to see me as a special person. I just don't want him to be hypocritical. confessing may be a good start to find the truth, but again, I'm afraid he won't see me as a friend anymore. I don't know where to start, it's terrifying to think about the future. but I'll keep trying no matter what happens. thank you so much, I love you Meagan ;A; <3

(x) sometimes the night is dark and stormy,
sometimes the ghosts of what you had run their fingers down a spine.
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

@Gicchan, as well I wish you luck in solving your heart problems.
However, I am not going to advise you anythink. I would like to, but I am afraid, that person who was never in love or even not have crush in someone should be last one to talk about feelings and human romantical relationships.
Man, sometimes I think that I am really cold and heartless person.

If you ever feel like talking to someone (even if you don't really need advice, but just want to feel relief by sharing your problem with other person), you can send me a message as well. It involves everyone here.

*sigh* I still have around 80 math exercises to do till tomorrow. What am I evn doing here? This is all because I have this homework only on my hard disc...
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

There is this saying about love that I really really like... It goes something like "We don't fall in love with someone because they're perfect. We fall in love with someone despite the fact they are not." So just because he's not the smartest or the most mature person, I am not sure why you seem bothered by the fact you have feelings for him :} The guy I like is a hothead and he can make really hurtful jokes sometimes, but I still like him. When you have strong feelings for someone you either stop seeing their flaws or learn to love/like that person along with their flaws.
When they asked the guy you love if he loves you were there many people there? If so, don't expect him to tell the truth. Then again, don't expect him to tell the truth even if it was just him and your friend. Men rarely talk openly about their feelings, even with the person they share their feelings with. Trust me on this one, I had to pull the words right out of my crush's mouth xD
If he has feelings for you, the only person he will openly tell them to is you.
I back up everyone else on what they suggested: spend more time with him and when you feel ready, confess. If you're scared or nervous, you can always write it on a note, send him a message or just ask him to turn around so he doesn't look at you... (I too get nervous when people are looking at me) Be open to him about your fears that you might lose him as a friend.

There is also the possibility to confess to him on April fools. If he rejects you, you can always say it was a joke.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Hopeful_Encounter

@Gicchan/Giselle:

Oh sweetie, you don't have to thank me. I just want to be here for you and help you through your problems. *hugs* You mean a lot to me. ^_^

You aren't being selfish for wanting your own happiness. Everyone wants happiness, it's a natural human feeling to have. So no, you're not being selfish. Far from it. It's also not stupid to want his love for you to be romantic. Again, it's a natural human feeling. You want him to return the same feelings you're feeling. There's certainly nothing wrong with wanting that.

Also, I know it's scary to confess to someone. It's a vulnerable and uncertain thing to do. You're afraid that he will tell you an answer you won't want to hear and you're also afraid that he won't be friends with you again. However, you don't know what he will say or what will happen in the future, so you just have to take a chance and confess. Do it when you feel comfortable with telling him. I don't want you to have anxiety over this. But yes, you will not know the truth about how he feels until you yourself tell him your feelings. Even if he does say no, I personally believe you two can still go on being friends. It may seem awkward at first and it may be hurtful, but I don't think your friendship would be severed. Like you said, the uncertainty of the future is scary, but that doesn't mean it's going to be bad. It could end up being something truly beautiful. ^_^

Again, I wish you luck and all the best my dear friend. *hugs* Try not to worry so much about all of this. Just take a day at a time. <3

@Camelia-chan:
Good luck with your homework dear! I have homework for my Humanities class as well, a lot of it. :/ I have been procrastinating. >_< Phooey. We can do it though! A problem at a time for you and a reading at a time for me (With some relaxing time in-between. ;D).
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Long story short, I was needed in Scotland and I was there within 15 hours.
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

Well my cousin got a girl teen-pregnant because he didn't use a condom. I'm going to literally and liberally kick his arse for that. Condoms are cheap to buy, and can be bought on short notice, I swear I taught him better than that!
Disabled for, and I can't believe I'm saying this, inappropriate use of a bus. - Ran
Yeah, but she's cute, whereas the kids from Code LYOKO are a sniper's dream come true. -RdMarquis
Hopeful_Encounter

No offense, but it sounds like your cousin needs to learn some self control. Honestly, sex can wait.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Hopeful_Encounter wrote:No offense, but it sounds like your cousin needs to learn some self control. Honestly, sex can wait.
Sex can wait, Meagan. But the "self control" thing.... it ain't applying for sex in some "worlds" of this world.
Those who want to do it, do it. That's the so called "freedom". But everyone is bound to take responsibility for their action whatever the case and cause.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Quenlin wrote:Well my cousin got a girl teen-pregnant because he didn't use a condom. I'm going to literally and liberally kick his arse for that. Condoms are cheap to buy, and can be bought on short notice, I swear I taught him better than that!
That really sucks, but is your cousin going to take responsibilty for it? I hope he doesn't just walk off, leaving her alone with a newborn.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

He'd better, or I'll lynch him.
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

He has many options to take. Depending on his personality and lifestyle, those options can narrow themselves to a few.
For example we have suicide. Then there is "kill her and then kill myself". Another one would be keeping the child. Another one would be abortion.
THEIR choice. Because they are both involved in this.

Oh and, if she's still a minor then the abortion SHOULD be lower than the normal fee. As far as I know, a friend of a friend of mine got her girl pregnant and they went for abortion. Cost them around.... 30~40 Euro since she was still a minor (as in <18).
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Killing innocent child who's only blame is that its parents were feckless and did not think about consequences of their action is unforgivable in my eyes.
Quenlin

Post by Quenlin »

She doesn't plan to get one, as she's pro-life. Still, I want to slap her a few times as well for not telling him "No bag, no shag" but I have a policy against that. I swear on my good name though if he tries to skimp out on his kid I will send my foot so far up his arse his dentist will wonder where the footprints on the back of his teeth came from.

I mean, Hell, I'm neither a virgin or married and I made it clear to my ex that there is no sex at all unless both of us were using protection. It's just common sense really.

Once I'm done smacking him about though I'll see to it he gets some help in raising the kid as that's what my family does.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Call me whatever you like, but leaving the girl alone with a baby would be better then staying with her and making her life a mess.
Talking from experience, my first five years were once of my most horrible ones, just because my "father" decided to "take responsibility" to my mother after getting her pregnant.

p.s. I got fired from work.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands