RockRabbit

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by RockRabbit »

Tensa has serious issues.
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

owwwww that's bad... Wasn't she pregnant with twins?
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

...I'm so sorry, Aizawa...
and don't blame yourself, there's nothing you could have done to prevent this. it's nobody's fault. sadly, things like these happen.
i hope your wifey's okay ; _ ;
i send you three all my prayers, and my love and support
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

If you are "sad excuse of a father and a horrible husband", then I would like my future husband to be this kind of sad excuse as well.
I can judge you only by things you wrote, and this is enough for me to admire your love to your wife and support you are giving to her.

I am truly sorry for your loss. I will pray for your baby girl's soul's peace.
I can guess that your wife is blaming herself even more than you, because of this. This is nobody's fault, though. It is hard to deal with it, but things like that happen to people :(
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Oh Aizawa, I'm so sorry. There are no words that I can possibly express how sorry I am. I have tears in my eyes right now. I know how excited you and your wife were to have twins and just, oh my god, I'm sorry. I hope and pray with all my heart that the other baby is okay.

You're not a horrible husband or father, you're in fact a very loving and kind man. Like Camelia said, I would want my future husband to be like you as well. You're very supporting. I know your wife appreciates you. It's certainly not her fault either of what has happened. I know it will be a hard time right now, but just be there for one another. You still have your other child on the way, so you must still try your best to stay strong and positive. We're all thinking of you. I shall say a prayer for you and your wife. Again, please stay strong. Take care.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

Man, that sucks. I remember how happy you were. Its no one's fault! Bad things happen and we have to move on. My eyes are tearing up as I'm typing this. You aren't a horrible father, or husband, so don't even think that! There's nothing you could've done to prevent it. That's how life works.

So, please don't blame yourself and your wife doesn't need to blame herself, either. Stay strong and just think of all the happy moments that you've had with your wife. You both will be able to pull through. I believe in you.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
demon_turtle1028

I'm depressed. My dog had puppies and they're all healthy, but one. We call her Annie. Annie hasen't been eating, though she has been drinking water. I went to rub her belly the other day and all I could feel were her bones. She's so skinny and sickly looking. I think she might die because its been a while since she actually had anything to eat. When she eats, she pukes and its green. I don't get that. I just want Annie to get better, but I don't think that's going to happen. :(
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

So many unfortunate things in this thread. :(
I hope the best for your second child, Aizawa. I understand that this must be very difficult for you both, but know that this is not your fault. You have, I am sure, done everything possible to keep your children safe.
And I am sorry for you too, demon_turtle. It always upsets me to see my dog sick as well. I hope she will be okay.

As for myself...well, I don't have anything positive to add, lol. I feel very stressed and am in a very trying time in my life, emotionally. I can't figure out if I regret the decisions I have made in my life up to this point or not. D:
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

I'm happy that we're able to help some how, Aizawa.

Can Yatchen talk about these things to anyone, like close friends, or family? It might help and maybe the stress will be over soon. Is it about exams, or something college related? If it is, then it will disappear, soon and if its not...then maybe talk about it to someone.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

Naw, it's more about my LDR, lol. I'm getting older and not sure if waiting throughout my entire college life is a good idea. Also this job market sucks, and it's becoming a little bit daunting.
But ah well.
I have people I can talk to, but nothing seems to be making me feel much better, haha.
私は悪魔です。
demon_turtle1028

The job market does suck and don't feel bad, I'm older than you -_-. What is Yatchen planning to do after college?
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Spent the last 3 days reading non stop. From the loot I received I only have one book left to read. I think I'm going to stop for today :(

Also, woke up feeling a bit bad (Very little stomachache and cold), took my temperature and I'm currently at 41.7ºC, lol.
Yatchen

Post by Yatchen »

demon_turtle1028 wrote:The job market does suck and don't feel bad, I'm older than you -_-. What is Yatchen planning to do after college?
Starve... :D
私は悪魔です。
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Deoxys wrote:took my temperature and I'm currently at 41.7ºC, lol.
Holy sssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..... dude that's high! Get some non-stop rest in the bed!
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

@Deoxys
WTH! D: See a doctor or something, that's too high!
Yatchen wrote:
demon_turtle1028 wrote:The job market does suck and don't feel bad, I'm older than you -_-. What is Yatchen planning to do after college?
Starve... :D
I know Yacchan's pain :c

The weirdest thing happened yesterday...
my ex-girlfriend logged in on MSN and talked to me after...what...an year and a half, maybe more.
she said she missed me the whole time and i couldn't even stay mad at her after the way she just left me :/
i want to be mad at her, but at the same time, i was really in love with that girl and i felt bad to tell her to leave me or anything.
man, i hate relationships. i should go be a nun.