How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
yuna

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by yuna »

*hugs yatchii back*

Thanks Meagan. I am really trying my best to not think about whats happened, but I really can't stop thinking about it. I have to figure out how to fix this... I will not live my life with this HUGE STRESS lingering in my mind... It's just not my ship, to move on when There a problem with myself. If it can be fixed or not, I don't know...

Just thank you again. It's gonna take some time to get over this.
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

I know how you feel. You think, "will I ever feel like my normal self again?" or "will I ever feel happy?" You don't have to try so hard to fix this. Like I said, this just happened, so you can't expect to get better overnight. It might take a little while, but you will get stronger each day and the more you talk about what's on your mind to others, it will help you even more. I know you're trying your best to be positive, but you know it's okay to cry and feel down. You have every right to do so.

I have had some dark times in my life, and I'm going through one right now, but each dark time I have been has made me stronger. You will be stronger too. Have more confidence in yourself and just take it easy right now dear. If you need to talk about something, then you make sure to let it out. If you want to get mad, then get mad. If you want to cry, then cry. *hugs*

Like one of my favorite quotes says, "Every cloud has a silver lining." ^.^ You will see your silver lining soon dear.

Btw, a friend of mine sent me this tumblr link dedicated to the Disney Princesses (and other Disney movies, but mainly the princesses. XD). Not sure if you have seen it or not, but it's cute. ^^ Might put a smile on your face.

http://petitetiaras.tumblr.com/
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thank you Meagan, that link did help a little. :)
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I hope you guys feel better. If you ever need to vent, or anything I'm always open for a talk, but I know you guys have some awesome friends on Shuu to get through your tough times. :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Hopeful_Encounter

Thank you turtle-chan. ^^ I'm just trying to take a day at a time and relaxing. I know Ashley/Yuna-chan is doing her best as well.
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thanks demon-chi, but I think we'll be okay. I feel much better today. Just taking the days as they come.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Tired a lot. But I love my son
Just put him and Meagan in bed but I have too stay up and do paperwork.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Alice - The Lavender Princess

Post by Alice - The Lavender Princess »

I need to vent this out a bit.

Oh fine, I'm obsessed with him. I'm not denying. I'm so obsessed with him, it gets scary, I sometimes think.

Yesterday, I just finished watching Deathly Hallows Part 2 from a DVD borrowed from a friend (yes, I didn't go to the movies then because I had exams) with my mother and sister, after which I decided to go help my mother in the Kitchen. You see, I have this peculiar.... disorder, you can say. After I watch a movie, be it good or bad, it gets stuck in my head for the rest of the day - all the theme songs, punchlines, attack scenes which got recorded while watching, begins to repeat. And then with whomever having the unfortunate disadvantage of being anywhere within ten meters away from me, I start to say whatever is in my mind about the movie, and this usually lasts to 2 hours or so.

So, obviously this time, while washing the dishes, I was talking about Harry Potter, and it of course, lead to talking about my favorite character - Draco Malfoy. Yes, I like him very much. I like his evil, sneering yet cowardly behavior and most of all I like Felton, who portrayed him in the movies. He just so fitted into the role, that once I saw him in the 6th film, my infatuation for him grew larger.

I begged my mother to take me to 'Rise of the Planet of the Apes' movie that released around last fall, even though both of us hated that sort of genre (monkeys, failed chemistry experiments which leads to the evolution of the said species) but it was all just to see Tom Felton there. And then, when I started to talk about him yesterday (also with the addition of a new fact that he was going to act in another movie), my mother had the last straw. She made fun of me, saying that I was showing all the symptoms of an obsessive fangirlish stalker like that of Belarus. She didn't stop teasing me about it until I went to sleep.

I didn't give much thought to it then. Even though it was only my mother, and not any of my obnoxious friends, who made fun of me, now I couldn't help but think. Was I really obsessive? I check every month on his page in Wikipedia, whether he was appointed for a new movie or a new song and stuff. I can't keep my eyes off him whenever he comes on TV. I think, I had like a 100 fanfiction plots in my head concerning Malfoy with any character that I like in any fandom (but I don't do OCs I hate Mary-Sues >.>)

Hmm, well that pretty much ends my rant. Conclusion : Beware! Insane Fangirl roaming about Shuu looking for someone to stalk....
Cherish your Yesterdays, Dream about Tomorrow but Live for Today.....
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

Well one thing is for sure. No matter how much you love him, you will never have him. That's as long as this love goes. It will remain a crush.

Wait does that mean you stalk me daily?!?!? .... yieks!

I know that. It's as impossible as Kyuubey jumping in front of me asking for a contract.

Of course I stalk you~ You're my personal brand of heroin <333 :D (Get the joke?)
Tensa

Post by Tensa »

YIEKS! KDEMNFKAMNDKfmnakdmnf

My day so far: Being stalked while searching stuff.

Tensa: *hides behind a door with a knob scared* GO AWAY, ALICE!!

Me: *creepy aura and jerks the doorknob away* TENSA-KUN, the stupid doorknob is gone.... Now let's get married, married, married....
Hopeful_Encounter

I'm glad everything is going well for you Aizawa with your new little boy. :) Although, I'm sorry your wife is feeling down. You know, her body is just going through some changes right now. With just recently having a baby, her hormones are going nuts I'm sure. Also postpartum depression is very common. However, I believe it goes away on its own after awhile. Still, if she continues to feel down and sad, you should ask the doctor about it. Or perhaps see a psychologist?

I'm sure she's just tired and just needs some time to relax. If she doesn't want to be cuddled, then just leave her alone for awhile. Just let her know you are there for her and that everything will be okay. It's a new and exciting chapter in your life! ^^ I'm sure you will cheer her up and that she will be feeling better soon. I wish you two and your baby the best! Take care.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

What Hopey said!
I believe one of my cousins had a postpartum depression, but she's fine now.
I heard that women feel very unpretty after giving birth, so that could be another thing to add to her bad mood.
It's normal for her to miss the other baby... This will bug her for the rest of her life, unfortunately :/ But all we can do in such situations is to stay strong and move on. She's just really fragile right now, so it will take her a while. But since you're always there for her, I am certain that you and her both will pass through this phase she is going through. You guys make a beautiful family (: I can tell just by the things you have told us.
I hope you guys have fun at the fair!
sending hugs and kisses to your family <3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I'm finally done with my math courses. No driving 88 miles to go to school now, since most of my classes will be online now. I passed them both with a B, too. So, I will, hopefully, be able to be more active. Even though, when I was busy I made sure to sign in and check around for new stuff. :)

I'm very happy right now. Math is my worse subject and I got through it :P Anyway. I love shuu, but sometimes I come across some awesome boy pics. Does anyone know a good guy website to go to?
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya