Woot! New Goodies!

Other misc discussion
Merun

Re: Woot! New Goodies!

Post by Merun »

Julia wrote: Do you know all those languages Merun? Wow.
Just wish I did.
Merun @ Twitter
Merun

Post by Merun »

C82 loot!
tumblr_m9ic4utC211rehe3oo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m9ic4utC211rehe3oo1_1280.jpg (393.98 KiB) Viewed 42575 times
I also created a new Tumblr which will, hopefully, be updated with short reviews of these new doujinshi, and old.

http://doujinshimbun.tumblr.com/post/30 ... 82-loot-32

Also, if there is a lack of Tinkle... it's normal :( mistake of my deputy, along with some other doujinshi including Kantoku's, Choco's... He added 2 as a gift though doesn't match much my taste. Also had a discount of 100% ^^; though I'm not sure how business work with Japanese, so I paid 75%. Maintaining relationship is important too after all!
Merun @ Twitter
Deoxys

Post by Deoxys »

Your loots are always impressive… How can you have room for all the stuff you buy?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Bookshelves of course. I just bought a new one last week xD.
Merun @ Twitter
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Here's my C82 stuff. Didn't get much this time around as I had to set some money aside for the Seinarukana Special Edition that will be released end September.

As usual I want got the Debonosu goods set. I wanted the 2 dakimakura covers as well, but auction prices were huge. Last time they released dakimakura covers (I think it was at C78) there was a 2nd production announced so I hope that will happen this time as well.

Other regular loot is the Tinkle set and the WNB set. As a little bonus I got the Mashiro Iro Simphony visula fan book (contains illustrations from both the original game and the port)

And got this as well last week (normal AmiAmi order):

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Loot from Anime Weekend Atlanta!

Yune from "Croisée in a Foreign Labyrinth" Nendoroid, 1/8 Kisaragi Misato, Ikari Shinji & Nagisa Kaworu from "Evangelion", 1/8 Sanya V. Litvyak & Erica Hartmann from "Strike Witches", 1/8 Menma from "Ano Hana", 1/8 Nakano Azusa from "K-On!", 1/8 Kaname Madoka from "Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica", 1/8 Saber from "Fate/Zero", 1/8 Lily from "Vocaloid", 1/8 Blanc Neige from "Shining Blade", Asuna from "Sword Art Online" full-body pillowcase, Ano Hana DVD collectors set, Cardcaptors 1st Movie, The Idolm@ster 2 PS3 game, and random posters from Funimation.

:lol:
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Wowie Ran, what an amazing loot! ^.^ You must of spent a ton of money though. ^^; It looks like you had fun though!

Isn't the Yune nendoroid the cutest? I have her sitting on my bookshelf. :3

I want that Menma figure and the Anohana collectors set~
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Ran

Post by Ran »

Yune is the cutest nendoroid ever! The little fang face is the best! :oops:
Julia

Post by Julia »

Julia wrote:
Julia wrote:The Japanese study journal order is STILL PENDING. :twisted:
... So on further investigation it seems that the book is actually not released yet until July 17. Ha.
...So now it's saying the publish date is October 2012... and if I "PRE-ORDER NOW: This item will ship on October 16, 2012." I'm feeling like I'm never going to get it... I can't even see my order details page on the site because I ordered it in March and you can only look at order details going back 6 months... lame.
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

This month's loot.

Got lots of manga (all French):

Anedoki – vol.3
Claymore – vol.21
Gunslinger Girl – vol.14
Lost Paradise – vol.4
Pas à Pas – vol.1
Proche Horizon
Que Sa Volonté Soit Faite – vol.8
Sense – vol.2
Souvenirs De Demain
Step Up Love Story – vol.35
Step Up Love Story – vol.36
Step Up Love Story – vol.37
Step Up Love Story – vol.38
To Love Darkness – vol.4
Une Recette Secrète

Magazine and artbooks:
To Love-ru Darkness Artbook Venus (Hard Cover)
Miyama-Zero Art Works II ~ Men-at-Girls ~ Moeoh Selection (paperback)
Girls Girls Girls! - vol.9 ~ E☆2 Decoration Girl (paperback)
Hadaka Epuron Visual Collection 2 (paperback)
Dengeki Moeoh (2012 October)

T-shirt, BD and visual novel:
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon – Season 2 – vol.1 [Limited Edition]
Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon ~ Ariadust T-shirt / Black – M
Seinarukana Special Edition (with preorder telephone card)

Note to anyone: buy the Venus artbook.

I've now collected a nice set of visula novels with this latest released package in the Eien Shinken series.
(note: picture includes a book as well. Picture does not include audio CDs, telephone cards and dakimakura covers)

I shall speak neither hurtful nor harsh word, but shall speak respectfully, even of my enemies, for temperate words may turn aside anger.
shawurai

Post by shawurai »

Thanks to some help provided by fellow shuushuu members I was able to find my missing Sona Hanabira doujinshi games:

I had game 1, 2 and 7. Now I have the rest :)

hinikuya

Post by hinikuya »

Based (partially) on shawurai's recommendation, I got the Venus artbook, along with some other goods.

From the upper-left corner, going counter-clockwise:

To Love-Ru Darkness - Venus artbook
Bravely Default: Flying Fairy Official Complete Guide
日本語の作文技術 (Techniques for Writing Japanese)
美少女が教える日本史 古代~近世 (Learn Japanese History with Girls, Ancient to Recent History)
美少女が教える日本史 近現代 (Learn Japanese History with Girls, Modern History)

Not pictured: 2013 Kantoku calendar (I'm keeping it in its box until I need it).
時間は余るものではなく作るもの
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

I recently got a nice wind up pocket watch, which is something I had been wanting to get for a long time. I really like this model because you can see all the gears and whatnot. It's so cool. 0_0
PocketWatch.JPG
PocketWatch.JPG (82.27 KiB) Viewed 53561 times
Also, when my new sister-in-law recently moved away with my brother she had to get rid of a lot of her books and manga, so I managed to get some from her.
Books.JPG
Books.JPG (105.06 KiB) Viewed 53561 times
Woot! New goodies!
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Julia

Post by Julia »

Got a couple goodies from the bargain bin on RightStuf.com: Bottle Fairy soundtrack, and Dramacon vol. 1. (Although it turns out that the soundtrack was available even cheaper on Amazon.... Lesson learned: Always shop around!)

I also ordered this Madoka Magica puzzle, Soul Eater complete Blu-Ray set, Eden of the East Blu-Ray/DVD combo, and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Collection 1 Blu-Ray. Those haven't arrived yet though.
Attachments
0119131221.jpg
0119131221.jpg (105.37 KiB) Viewed 53542 times
0119131219.jpg
0119131219.jpg (108.7 KiB) Viewed 53542 times
0119131219a.jpg
0119131219a.jpg (133.93 KiB) Viewed 53542 times
Mami chibi drawn by Jiino, animated by me. | Sophie sig by Misuzu | My Anime-Planet page
RockRabbit wrote:but you know, not every image has a source and not every character has a name :3
Julia

Post by Julia »

Since we got a Blu-Ray player for Christmas I finally started buying some anime on Blu-Ray. There was a sale on Amazon for TV and movies so these are the ones I got.
(I also got Hot Fuzz Blu-Ray DVD combo but that's not anime :d)
Eden of the East complete 12 episodes on Blu-Ray/DVD
FMA Brotherhood Blu-Ray eps 1-33 (I already have eps 40-64 on DVD, might buy them again if Blu-Ray becomes cheaper.)
Soul Eater complete Blu-Ray .

(the one thing I don't like about Blu-ray is that it takes a lot longer to type it properly than DVD. You can type DVD in half a second on one hand, but Blu-Ray takes like FOUR seconds)
Attachments
0201131356 - Copy.jpg
0201131356 - Copy.jpg (256.26 KiB) Viewed 53475 times