How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Other misc discussion
Artifex

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Artifex »

Hope you get well soon, yuna! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers. :)
"To love another person is to see the face of God." - Les Miserables

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
yuna

Post by yuna »

Thank you for wishing me well everyone! I got a call yesterday that I don't have a kidney infection! YAY!!!! I have a sinus infection! Boo!!!! But I'm almost all better. Once again, I appreciate your encouragement!
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

That's wonderful news, Yuna. I do hope your sinus infection goes away soon, though.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
canis

Post by canis »

懐かしい~

Haven't been to this forum in more than 3 years (and it sure feels even longer than that!). ^^

I'm not going to be a regular again, since I kinda lost my interest in forum activities in general.

But... it is kinda nice to see that this place is still alive, even though it seems many of my friends from back then stopped to posting.

This was the best community I had ever took part in in my whole "internet live". <3
It is good to see that this place still exists. Even if I will not be a regular poster again, I might drop by every now and then and just feel this nostalgic feeling I'm having now, something like visiting your hometown after a long time.

To those who remember me (if there is anybode at all XD), I hope you are doing fine. I'm also doing fine, living in Japan now, which was always my dream. ^^

To the new members: I'm glad that you are still keeping this forum alive. Have fun! :)
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I found out good news a while back, and didn't really want to announce it yet other than my Facebook, but my wife is pregnant again and due in December. :]
Also, Mason turns a year old this month. .. where has time gone?
Also lost my second job and got a new one. I hate it. x] It's at this crummy hotel [I'd say something else, but it's too vulgar for Shuu] and the people are rude. My wife came home today, too, so I don't feel as depressed.

I'd say more but that's it.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Congratulations, Aizawa! You said your wife is due in December? That'll be quite the Christmas present for you guys. :lol:

"Even darkness must pass. A new day will come. . . . There's some good in this world, Mr. Frodo... and it's worth fighting for." - Sam, The Two Towers
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Thanks man. I'm excited all over again. The baby's due date is withing the first week, too. x]
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

agh! babies! babies! >u<
cute, cuddly babies!!
congrats! i'm super happy for you and your wife!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Thank-you :]
Fhant

Post by Fhant »

I'll just post this:

After 5 months of having no job, working on myself through therapy (It's always fun to realize you're slipping and need help.) I finally got a job.
As I am writing, I am very grateful for this chanche I get and what was a "Temporarly job for only 3 weeks" already goes on for 2 months.
I am replacing a person who has problems with his back and I jumped in to help out. It brings money back in my bankaccount and more sability in my sanity.
Trust me, five months without work, playing games looking for a job and get only "You are a great guy but we have/need someone with a higher education" can show cracks in the happy Fhant you all know.
Also, I am working for a convention now, as the manager of the gameroom. It's fun but sucks up time. At least I am being told I'm doing a good job and I even go in cosplay as a sort of puppet ring master combination.

Anyhow before I have to get back to work. I am okay now and I enjoy life again.
[Signature space. $10]
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I'm happy that you have a job, Fhant and liking it as well. I hope for your continued success and a good life :)
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

Congratulation on your new job, Fhant! That's great! It's good to hear things are getting better. Keep it up! Ganbatte!

bob-omb

Post by bob-omb »

Just thought I'd relive the past for a moment and disappear once again. Nostalgia time means no sleep.
Artifex

Post by Artifex »

After some haphazard and last minute planning, I managed to go to Otakon up in Baltimore this past weekend with some friends! :D It is the first anime convention (or any kind of convention, for that matter) I have ever gone to, and I'm really glad I could go. I think one of my favorite things about the convention was that you could even have fun by just walking around and looking at all the great cosplays. :lol:

RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Waaah! Today was suuuuuuuper eventful! >u<
First day of the biggest anime/manga/japanese culture festival in my country and it was sooo fun!
I now have a Dreamy Alpacasso plush and...and...and....
AGH!
won first place in the art contest in the category for artists over 18! i was so not expecting it ; v ;
and a hungarian mangaka gave me a sheet of moon screentones as a gift and I'm invited to his screentone lecture for advanced artists tomorrow! >u< *runs in circles*
i spent so much money on things, i'll have to live the next week on home-made sandwiches XD
i regret nothing!
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands