Other misc discussion
Sara

Re: How is Your Day Going? Wrath of the Smecchi's

Post by Sara »

SubaruSumeragi? Fts
Emii

Post by Emii »

Why do y'all continue to contribute to 0chan if it infuriates y'all so much? o____e;

Honestly, I never liked that board. I always kept hearing bad things about it, plus I cringe every time someone mentions 0chan. Oops.
Last edited by Emii on Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

cuz, as i said, i spent my breaktime at work to hunt for bigger images of Devil Maker cards...only to have them reuploaded by somebody else later, when they didn't even lift a finger...it pisses me off -__-
one of the mods said my posts had jpeg artifacts...
interesting, i know i have bad eyesight, but i am nearsighted...and i see no artefacts.. oh, yeah, and the reposted image something something convertion, something something, mine wasn't...
it's the exact fucking image, holy ****... :lol:

i should just delete my profile there and maybe even ban the website so i can never open it..it'll cost me less nervous breakdowns
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Sara

Post by Sara »

I wanted to delete my profile as well, but they ninja'd me and blocked me several times. :lol:

I have more than 7 accounts, haha.
Emii

Post by Emii »

I do the same too, Rabbit. I bust my butt trying to rip images from blogs that disallow downloading. It's irritating and tedious, but in the end I can't get upset about something that isn't mine. People will take credit for anything(I used to get so upset when people uploaded images from my tumblr to their blogs..but who am I to get mad? It's not mine! ><) so I learned to accept the thievery cycle. Wait! That sounds bad.. What I meant to say was, images you found and edited for image board purposes will always be taken by at least one person. It's something that's unavoidable and I came to accept. Ugh...I'm sure you heard all this before because I have and ugh....sorry.

My point is, I don't want you to be upset about some dumb policy 0chan has. It's not worth it and you should continue to contribute to image boards who'll appreciate the image and the uploader just as equally as they would to anyone and anything else.

*flips the bird to 0chan*
oops again
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

Sara wrote:I wanted to delete my profile as well, but they ninja'd me and blocked me several times. :lol:

I have more than 7 accounts, haha.
tried deleting my account I:
apparently it's not possible.
sad.
they have several wallpapers made by me tho...i wonder if i should have them taken down XD
Emii wrote:I do the same too, Rabbit. I bust my butt trying to rip images from blogs that disallow downloading. It's irritating and tedious, but in the end I can't get upset about something that isn't mine. People will take credit for anything(I used to get so upset when people uploaded images from my tumblr to their blogs..but who am I to get mad? It's not mine! ><) so I learned to accept the thievery cycle. Wait! That sounds bad.. What I meant to say was, images you found and edited for image board purposes will always be taken by at least one person. It's something that's unavoidable and I came to accept. Ugh...I'm sure you heard all this before because I have and ugh....sorry.

My point is, I don't want you to be upset about some dumb policy 0chan has. It's not worth it and you should continue to contribute to image boards who'll appreciate the image and the uploader just as equally as they would to anyone and anything else.

*flips the bird to 0chan*
oops again
i knoooow, i knooooooooow u_u
but it's just so... UGH!
and I remember, yes...esp when you busted your butt for those super pretty retro-shoujo looking images by some artist that had their website and gallery deleted... and then everyone went insane over them, heh
but you're right. at least shuu is a nicer place and i should be happy i am part of >this< that is shuu and not..."that"...whatever that is XD and just...not bother and care...cuz you're right, in the end it's not actually my work..

thank you guys.. for listening to my rant and trying to reason with me ^^;
Emii

Post by Emii »

RockRabbit wrote: but it's just so... UGH!
and I remember, yes...esp when you busted your butt for those super pretty retro-shoujo looking images by some artist that had their website and gallery deleted... and then everyone went insane
OH MY GOD. OH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOD! I was SO upset and I still am with MYSELF because the artist deleted their existence from the internet. I was unable to track their art books too. I was the one who placed that artist in a difficult situation because not only did I take her work, but I also modified it.
She was one of my favorite artists, yet she's gone forever. I'm still trying my best to locate her art books so I can show her some support. Oh my God.....
RockRabbit

Post by RockRabbit »

wait, i thought they deleted those works before you found them D;
Emii

Post by Emii »

RockRabbit wrote:wait, i thought they deleted those works before you found them D;
I found the artist's blog and saved her gallery before she deleted her blog. I don't know if she found out about my blog, or she just deleted because of her own reasons. I became very selfish, which made me refuse everyone who asked for her art, but now that I'm lenient about the artist's gallery, I don't mind sharing the originals with you. I have to dig up my old hard drive though >___>
Sara

Post by Sara »

Who that artist is, if I can ask?
Now I really got interested, I bet her art is magnificent.
Emii

Post by Emii »

Sara wrote:Who that artist is, if I can ask?
Now I really got interested, I bet her art is magnificent.
It was a chinese artist. ;n;
__

Blog.naver blogs INFURIATE me so much! >:(
It's so difficult to save images ....
Deia

Post by Deia »

It went strangely normally...
I got a lot of homework, I got lost while returning home... I met some old classmates and I played volleyball.

It was strangely way to normal... (°∆°)
Imperfections are the perfections of every human being~
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I need some advice, or something.

Two nights ago just about, I treated myself to a movie. On the way home, I was passing by a red light when someone ran it and slammed themselves on the side of my car. The passenger side. The damage was so bad that my engine was destroyed and it will cost a couple thousand dollars to fix some things.

However, the person on the scene had alcohol in their system and the police kept them over night for a D.W.I and said I could press chargers. My insurance company promised to see about it, but if I don't sue, I will be stuck with a bill that goes over 3k. [$3,000+]. I do work two jobs but even then, this is something I cannot afford to pay. We have an SUV but this was MY personal car. This is also the second wreck in three years.

I don't know what to do, and I'm not expecting Shuu to know either. I guess I just need to let it out. My car is totaled. It won't even turn on and the engine won't even rev. I'm so stressed out right now.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Merun

Post by Merun »

Aizawa wrote:I need some advice, or something.

Two nights ago just about, I treated myself to a movie. On the way home, I was passing by a red light when someone ran it and slammed themselves on the side of my car. The passenger side. The damage was so bad that my engine was destroyed and it will cost a couple thousand dollars to fix some things.

However, the person on the scene had alcohol in their system and the police kept them over night for a D.W.I and said I could press chargers. My insurance company promised to see about it, but if I don't sue, I will be stuck with a bill that goes over 3k. [$3,000+]. I do work two jobs but even then, this is something I cannot afford to pay. We have an SUV but this was MY personal car. This is also the second wreck in three years.

I don't know what to do, and I'm not expecting Shuu to know either. I guess I just need to let it out. My car is totaled. It won't even turn on and the engine won't even rev. I'm so stressed out right now.
Here in France we would just settle with insurance as the other party would be recognised as being the one at fault. Legal system would also send him in jail/fine him.

Some news from me since the 6th of October. I had my leg in a splint for 2 months. Unable to move, I couldn't go to work either. It's only at the beginning of the year that I could finally walk again on my own 2 feet and go back to work. All the time I couldn't move was really, annoying. Daily injection, depending on others for every single little thing. I got the flu in november, gluing me to the bed even more than I was already. In short, it was mostly horrible

Only good thing which came from this is that it gave me time to participate in NaNoWriMo, and actually win. Moreover last saturday, I finished writing my novel with 74k words. I haven't started editing and should soon, as well as write another few story in a totally different genre, while continuing another novel... At the very least I do plan to make my NaNoWriMo project public after editing and get some feedback to improve it. I'm quite happy with the first half as it nails a certain tone and pace I wanted to have. Second half needs a bit more editing to keep these aspects.
Merun @ Twitter
demon_turtle1028

Post by demon_turtle1028 »

I'm sorry, Aizawa, but I have no idea what you should do :(

@ Merun. It sucks about your leg but it sounds like you turned it into a positive thing so maybe it sucked, but then it actually turned into a good thing. I hope you are more successful in your writing endeavors, but your writing seems to be good already.
"Oh, and just because I like humans, it doesn't mean that I like you personally." - Izaya