Personality Quizzes~!

Other misc discussion
Hopeful_Encounter

Personality Quizzes~!

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Hiya Shuu!

I decided to create a "Quiz" topic, where users can post links to quizzes they have taken and share their results with others on the board. A fun way to get to know others on the board a little bit more. ^^

You can post any type of quiz (from which movie genre are you to which animal are you). Just try to keep them personality-related quizzes. And of course, please do share your quiz result! :3

So I stumbled upon this quiz a few hours ago that's really cute. The quiz is called What Color is Your Unicorn?

http://yourunicorns.com/

My result is the unicorn called Old Lace!

I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
RockRabbit

Re: Personality Quizzes~!

Post by RockRabbit »

Oh! I like this idea! ^_^
I took the unicorn quiz too and got Honey Dew
I'll probably run through my facebook wall and see if I find any good quizzes I've done in the past, to share them here :3
  • Your lips, you lies, your lust;; Like the devil's in your hands
Sara

Post by Sara »

I got Midnight.
I will try to find some good quizzes too. x3
Gally

Post by Gally »

I also got Midnight on the unicorn quiz.

I can't recall good ones I've taken before, since it's been awhile, but I just came across a few I liked.

What HTML color are you?

I got darkslateblue
#483D8B

Your dominant hue is blue, making you a good friend who people love and trust. You're good in social situations and want to fit in. Just be careful not to compromise who you are to make them happy.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.

What color is your rainbow?

My rainbow is shaded violet and blue.

You are a tranquil person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.

What phase of the moon were you born in?

I was born during a full moon.
You've spent your life in the middle of things, whether it's between people who oppose each other, ideas that oppose each other, or places that are very different. You're very aware of perspectives outside the norm and good at anticipating how different people will see a situation. You value second opinions, because they give you a feeling of balance. You don't have a single group of friends and the people you spend time with may not have a lot in common with each other.
Last edited by Gally on Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:25 am, edited 2 times in total.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I got Midnight. XD

For the rainbow quiz in Gally's post, I got this:

Red and black:
What is says about you: You are a passionate person. You appreciate mystery. You get bored easily and want friends who will keep up with you. You may meet people who are afraid of you.

For the moon quiz, I got New Moon:
- what it says about you -
You want to leave an impression on people and make your mark on the world. When you love an idea, you'll work hard for it, sometimes even dropping whatever it is you're doing to go on to the next new great thing that's captured your imagination. The more freedom you have to chose what you're doing, the busier you'll be.

And for the HTML quiz, I got:
you are gray

Your dominant hue is red... you are passionate, energetic, and unafraid of life's changes. You're all about getting out and trying something new, even if it means taking risks that other people would be afraid of. Hey, if they're afraid and you're not, more power to you, right?

Your saturation level is very low - you have better things to do than jump headfirst into every little project. You make sure your actions are going to really accomplish something before you start because you hate wasting energy making everyone else think you're working.

Your outlook on life can be bright or dark, depending on the situation. You are flexible and see things objectively.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Sara

Post by Sara »

On rainbow test, I got brown.
What is says about you: You are a deep thinking person. You appreciate the roughness of nature. You feel closer to people when you understand their imperfections.

On moon quiz, I got Waning Gibbous moon.
- what it says about you -
You love to let people in on the story of how things come together. You know the background of ideas and have a deep understanding of things others just touch the surface of. You can surprise people with your wide variety of knowledge, and they'll remember and appreciate you for it.

I don't think HTML one described me well, but here I go. I got steelblue:

Your dominant hues are cyan and blue. You like people and enjoy making friends. You're conservative and like to make sure things make sense before you step into them, especially in relationships. You are curious but respected for your opinions by people who you sometimes wouldn't even suspect.

Your saturation level is medium - You're not the most decisive go-getter, but you can get a job done when it's required of you. You probably don't think the world can change for you and don't want to spend too much effort trying to force it.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
Last edited by Sara on Mon Feb 23, 2015 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hopeful_Encounter

Post by Hopeful_Encounter »

Oooh, you shared some fun quizzes Gally! Thanks!

I took the rainbow quiz and the moon phase quiz.

My rainbow is strongly shaded white.
You are a contemplative person. You appreciate quiet moments. People depend on you to make them feel secure.

What Phase of the Moon Were You Born In?

I was born during a Waning Gibbous moon:
You love to let people in on the story of how things come together. You know the background of ideas and have a deep understanding of things others just touch the surface of. You can surprise people with your wide variety of knowledge, and they'll remember and appreciate you for it.

Here is another quiz!

Pottermore Sorting Hat Quiz - Which Hogwarts House do you belong in?
http://www.gotoquiz.com/pottermore_sorting_hat_quiz_2

My result: Gryffindor (83%)
Congratulations! Welcome to GRYFFINDOR HOUSE. Our emblem is the lion, the bravest of all creatures, and we pride ourselves on boldness, courage, daring, and chivalry. Our house colours are scarlet and gold and our common room lies up in Gryffindor tower. Traits: Bravery, boldness, daring, nerve, chivalry, courage, loyalty, good-heartedness.
I'm gonna be the one that saves you.
Sara

Post by Sara »

My result is Ravenclaw (82%)
Congratulations! Welcome to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot fly; our house colours are blue and bronze. We pride ourselves on intelligence, creativity, individuality, wit and learning, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. Traits: Intelligence, wit, creativity, imaginative, curiosity, individuality and eccentricity. Notable people: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick.

I was searching for some quizzes as well, but they aren't good enough to share, in my opinion.
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Okay, I have over three hours break between my classes, so I have time to relax and check this funny thing~

What color is your unicorn?

Fits me

What phase of the moon were you born in?
You were born during a Waxing Gibbous moon
This phase occurs right before a full moon

You like to question things and have issues settled before going to work on a problem. You appreciate art, elegant forms, and efficient designs. You seek deeper meanings in things that you see and want your actions to make the world a better place.

Once again, it fits me

What color are you?
you are seagreen
#2E8B57

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your saturation level is higher than average - You know what you want, but sometimes know not to tell everyone. You value accomplishments and know you can get the job done, so don't be afraid to run out and make things happen.

Your rainbow is shaded blue.

What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.

Sorting Hat Quiz
Ravenclaw (77%)

Congratulations! Welcome to RAVENCLAW HOUSE. Our emblem is the eagle, which soars where others cannot fly; our house colours are blue and bronze. We pride ourselves on intelligence, creativity, individuality, wit and learning, and our common room is found at the top of Ravenclaw tower, behind a door with an enchanted knocker. Traits: Intelligence, wit, creativity, imaginative, curiosity, individuality and eccentricity. Notable people: Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Professor Flitwick.

From myself, I can add Tarot Birth Card Calculator (not really a quiz though - something similar to that "What phase of the moon were you born in?" one), Aligment test and Four temperaments test

Tarot Birth Card
Death & The Emperor
Death and The Emperor have in common the qualities of polar absolutes: both are crystal clear in the definition of their function, territory and authority; neither can be moderated or softened in the performance of their duties; each balances the other perfectly — one deconstructs and wipes away, the other organizes and establishes. They are both utterly dependable.

The Emperor makes Death lawful, and gives him pride of place in the scheme of things. Death makes everything mutable, so that the law itself is constantly changing, adaptive and alive.

The Emperor is armored, a warrior in the service of the light. His job and responsibility is to make sense of things, to bring order out of chaos, to refute the bogus, to make peace between the usual and the exception. The Emperor permits no secret or special powers to challenge the authority of his law. His motto is: "There's a perfectly good explanation for everything."

Death is also armored, a warrior in the service of the dark. His job is to establish the edge of the known, and to push everything over that edge into mystery. He unfurls the banner of the realm of darkness, in which the rules are so different from those of the kingdom of light that they seem like chaos. He is the master of the unknown and the fear and adventure of the unknown, and his banner is the veil of the unknown.

Death pulls the rug out from under the feet of all comfortable assumptions and established procedures, and sends them tumbling into the abyss. He is the ultimate anarchist against whose activity all laws are meant to protect. He makes the possible The Empress' continuous production of life, and The Emperor's continuous organization of life, by removing it as fast as it is created. Without the bottomless pit of mystery, the known and knowable universe would choke on itself and grind to a halt.

Unintegrated and imperfectly realized, The Emperor is a tyrant and stick-in-the-mud, controlling and manipulative, unable to let things take their course or go their own way. He equates mystery with ignorance, and can be afraid of the dark. What he doesn't know or can't account for he believes does not exist. He resents criminals and upholds the established order.

Death can be vicious and gratuitously cruel. He will make false claims and promises, and spread ruin and upheaval wantonly. He has no fear of consequences, and his reasons for things can be akin to madness. He supports any kind of change for its own sake, cloaking anarchist impulses in a cracked or specious reasonableness.

Together, they make life both orderly and fresh, peaceful without tyranny, prosperous without stagnation, always believable but constantly fascinating. Together, their motto is: "The only things you can depend on are death and taxes."

Aligment test
Lawful good
A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished.

Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion.

Lawful good can be a dangerous alignment when it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

While strict in their prosecution of law and order, characters of lawful good alignment follow these precepts to improve the common weal. Certain freedoms must, of course, be sacrificed in order to bring order; but truth is of highest value, and life and beauty of great importance. The benefits of this society are to be brought to all. Creatures of lawful good alignment view the cosmos with varying degrees of lawfulness or desire for good. The are convinced that order and law are absolutely necessary to assure good, and that good is best defined as whatever brings the most benefit to the greater number of decent, thinking creatures and the least woe to the rest.

Characters of this alignment believe that an orderly, strong society with a well-organized government can work to make life better for the majority of the people. To ensure the quality of life, laws must be created and obeyed. When people respect the laws and try to help one another, society as a whole prospers. These characters strive for those things that will bring the greatest benefit to the most people and cause the least harm.

These characters have a strong moral character. Truth, honor, and the welfare of others is all-important. They are convinced that order and laws are absolutely necessary to assure that goodness prevails. Lawful good beings will not want to lie or cheat anyone, good or evil. They will not stand for treachery and will not let obviously dishonorable people use their own honor against them, if they can help it. They will obey the laws and customs of the area that they are in, but will attempt to find legal loopholes to disobey a law which is clearly evil or unjust.

Lawful good characters are group and order oriented, and will cooperate with authority in all cases to promote the common weal. Not all lawful good beings view the cosmos with an equal desire for lawfulness and goodness, so there is no such thing as a perfectly balanced "lawful good" attitude (nor a perfectly balanced attitude for any other alignment, for that matter). In general, however, a lawful good character promotes the ideals and rights of the majority over those of the individual (and this includes himself as well as others) and upholds the rights of the weak and oppressed members of society, who should be allowed to reap society's benefits with equanimity. The lawful good being feels this is the best way that all members of society can enjoy the rights of existence together. Life is important to the lawful good being, but life is not exclusive of order, and vice versa.

Lawful good can appear to be a difficult alignment to uphold, but it must be remembered that lawful good characters are not necessarily naive or unrealistic. At the heart of a lawful good alignment is the belief in a system of laws that promotes the welfare of all members of a society, ensures their safety, and guarantees justice. So long as the laws are just and applied fairly to all people, it doesn't matter to the lawful good character whether they originate from a democracy or a dictator. Though all lawful good systems adhere to the same general principles, specific laws may be different. One society may allow a wife to have two husbands, another may enforce strict monogamy. Gambling may be tolerated in one system, forbidden in another. A lawful good character respects the laws of other lawful good cultures and will not seek to impose his own values on their citizens.

However, a lawful good character will not honor a law that runs contrary to his alignment. A government may believe that unregulated gambling provides a harmless diversion, but a lawful good character may determine that the policy has resulted in devastating poverty and despair. In this character's mind, the government is guilty of a lawless act by promoting an exploitative and destructive enterprise. In response, he may encourage citizens to refrain from gambling, or he may work to change the law. Particularly abhorrent practices, such as slavery and torture, may force the lawful good character to take direct action. It doesn't matter if these practices are culturally acceptable or sanctioned by well-meaning officials. The lawful good character's sense of justice compels him to intervene and alleviate as much suffering as he can. Note, though, that time constraints, inadequate resources, and other commitments may limit his involvement. While a lawful good character might wish for a cultural revolution in a society that tolerates cannibalism, he may have to content himself with rescuing a few victims before circumstances force him to leave the area.

When will a lawful good character take a life? A lawful good being kills whenever necessary to promote the greater good, or to protect himself, his companions, or anyone whom he's vowed to defend. In times of war, he strikes down the enemies of his nation. He does not interfere with a legal execution, so long as the punishment fits the crime. Otherwise, a lawful good character avoids killing whenever possible. He does not kill a person who is merely suspected of a crime, nor does this character necessarily kill someone he perceives to be a threat unless he has tangible evidence or certain knowledge of evildoing. He never kills for treasure or personal gain. He never knowingly kills an innocent being.

A lawful good character will keep his word if he gives it and will never lie. He will never attack an unarmed foe and will never harm an innocent. He will not use torture to extract information or for pleasure. He will never kill for pleasure, only in self-defense or in the defense of others. A lawful good character will never use poison. He will help those in need and he prefers to work with others. He responds well to higher authority, is trustful of organizations, and will always follow the law. He will never betray a family member, comrade, or friend (though he will attempt to bring an immoral or law-breaking friend to justice, in order to rehabilitate that person). Lawful good characters respect the concepts of self-discipline and honor.

Here are some possible adjectives describing lawful good characters: friendly, courteous, sensitive to the feelings of others, scrupulous, honorable, trustworthy, reliable, helpful, loyal, and respectful of "life, love, and the pursuit of happiness."

Well known lawful good characters from film or literature include: Luke Skywalker (Star Wars), Mister Spock (Star Trek), Hermione Granger (Harry Potter), and Superman (DC Comics).

Equivalent alignment in other game systems: Principled (Palladium), Road of Heaven (Vampire), Light Side (Star Wars), Law (Warhammer), Virtuous and Ethical (Alternity)

Four temperaments test
Melancholic
Your temperament is melancholic. The melancholic temperament is fundamentally introverted and thoughtful. Melancholic people often were perceived as very (or overly) pondering and considerate, getting rather worried when they could not be on time for events. Melancholics can be highly creative in activities such as poetry and art - and can become preoccupied with the tragedy and cruelty in the world. Often they are perfectionists. They are self-reliant and independent; one negative part of being a melancholic is that they can get so involved in what they are doing they forget to think of others.
Merun

Post by Merun »

That's a lotttt.

HTML color:
you are mediumauqamarine
#66CDAA

Your dominant hues are cyan and green. Although you definately strive to be logical you care about people and know there's a time and place for thinking emotionally. Your head rules most things but your heart rules others, and getting them to meet in the middle takes a lot of your energy some days.

Your outlook on life is brighter than most people's. You like the idea of influencing things for the better and find hope in situations where others might give up. You're not exactly a bouncy sunshine but things in your world generally look up.
Fun fact, but one of the colour I use when I do some testing is aquamarine.
You were born during a Full moon.

You've spent your life in the middle of things, whether it's between people who oppose each other, ideas that oppose each other, or places that are very different. You're very aware of perspectives outside the norm and good at anticipating how different people will see a situation. You value second opinions, because they give you a feeling of balance. You don't have a single group of friends and the people you spend time with may not have a lot in common with each other.
http://spacefem.com/quizzes/moon
Your rainbow is shaded blue.
What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate friends who get along with one another. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines.
Your temperament is sanguine. The sanguine temperament is fundamentally spontaneous and pleasure-seeking; sanguine people are sociable and charismatic. They tend to enjoy social gatherings, making new friends and tend to be boisterous. They are usually quite creative and often daydream. However, some alone time is crucial for those of this temperament. Sanguine can also mean sensitive, compassionate and thoughtful. Sanguine personalities generally struggle with following tasks all the way through, are chronically late, and tend to be forgetful and sometimes a little sarcastic. Often, when they pursue a new hobby, they lose interest as soon as it ceases to be engaging or fun. They are very much people persons. They are talkative and not shy. Sanguines generally have an almost shameless nature, certain that what they are doing is right. They have no lack of confidence
Merun @ Twitter
Sara

Post by Sara »

While this is really nice, I've been wondering if some other than personality quizzes could be shared here? Some polls even maybe. It could be more active if so.
If that's alright, this is actually official, but I'm wondering what kind of results did you guys get here on this RWBY poll (if you are into RWBY of course) http://beaconship.me/
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I got Lie Ren as number one, and he's my second favorite male character ever so hell yeaaaaah. /finger guns

Kinda concerned how Raven was third on my list, though. Oo' Y'all gotta watch me.
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

I actually really love these kind of polls, so I am very happy you brought it to this topic, Sara <3

My results (only first ten places to no make it too long)
1 Nora Valkyrie
2 Pyrrha Nikos
3 Lie Ren
4 Weiss Schnee
5 Penny Polendina
6 Winter Schnee
7 Ruby Rose
8 Yang Xiao Long
9 Qrow Branwen
10 Velvet Scarlatina

If I made this list myself, I would put some characters in different places (for example - Weiss before Pyrrha), but this is still more or less correct. (^^)

From myself, I can link you to this short color quiz.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Your Existing Situation

Desperately needs a close relationship with an affectionate and accepting partner; or some other way to be recognized and known.

Your Stress Sources

"Feels unappreciated and in an unpleasant position. Needs personal recognition and the respect of others, since he has not been about to find partners who value the same things he does. He holds back his emotions and is unable to give fully of himself, but lasting isolation makes him want to change those ways and surrender to his deep urges. Giving in to his natural instincts and urges is a sign of weakness, so feeling this way makes him weak and irritable. Fighting these urges makes him feel stronger, as if he can take on anything that comes his way. Longs to be valued as an important associate and admired for his personal qualities."

Your Restrained Characteristics

"Feels he is getting less than he deserves for all his hard work; however, he makes no effort to change things and tries to make the best of the situation."

His confidence is low but he is unable to admit that is the reason for his avoidance of conflict. Feels it is a situation out of his control and he is making the best of it.

Current situation is leaving him doubtful and cautions about becoming intimately involved with others.

Your Desired Objective

"Wishes to live in a calm, peaceful, relaxing environment, where everyone gets along and there is a strong sense of belonging."

Your Actual Problem

"Wants to be valued and respected, seeks a close and peaceful relationship with a shared respect of each other."

Your Actual Problem #2

Lack of energy leaves him unnoticed to pursue further activities or demands placed on him. He feels powerless which leaves him agitated and depressed. Tries to escape from his struggles by searching for peaceful and restful conditions in which to relax and recover in an atmosphere full of security.
You know, this is actually very scary and accurate to the point I feel called out by a quiz. << I do have a fear of intimacy and struggle with any relationships, friendships, family, and all. >>

also had to edit two parts about oo-lah-lah out. /cough
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Your Existing Situation

Authoritative or in a position of power or leadership. Feels that current difficulties are causing problems and she is unable to progress further. Determined and commanding she strives for her goals despite the obstacles she faces.

Your Stress Sources

"Unfulfilled hopes have left her feeling uncertain and even a little fearful about the future. Needs to feel secure and avoid further disappointment; fears she will be looked over, lose her position, or lose respect. Has little hope that things will get better in time and her negative attitude leads her to place impossible demands on others or to compromise or bargain."

Your Restrained Characteristics

Emotionally demanding and will involve herself in close relationships but won't get too involved or give too much of himself.

"Struggles to make her demands clear, but feels ignored. Feels resentful, but acts as if she doesn't care, doing what is necessary to keep peace."

Current events have her feeling forced to make bargains and put aside her own desires for now.

Your Desired Objective

Seeks to be known for something she has accomplished and uses her social abilities to win people over. Emotional and sensitive and romantic. (I do not agree with this btw)

Your Actual Problem

"Is disappointed and let down, feels there is no point in making new goals as they will leave her feeling the same way. Looking for friendly, pleasant relationships with others, who will further develop her intellect. she tries to escape into a fantasy world where things go her way and her desires are easier to reach."

Ahaha this seems pretty depressing, but a LARGE part of it is pretty accurate, like Aizawa-san said, to the point of being scary.