E-shuushuu Secret Santa Event! ❄

Other misc discussion
Fawn

E-shuushuu Secret Santa Event! ❄

Post by Fawn »

Hello, all. c: Image

I thought of something really unique to this site, that can bring the community together this holiday. uwu I'm organizing a secret Santa event. How does this work? Message me or comment (but I prefer a message please!) if you're interested and using a random generator online I will pull a name from all participants. You will make something for that person! :) it can be an icon, an image you found to post, banner, drawing, card, anything to make your person feel special. Then you post it here IN THIS THREAD for your person to see. Yay!

Rules:
Image Follow the forum and board rules. Lol.

Image You can submit anytime when you get your user until Christmas.

Image You can't tell the user you pulled them. This is to be a surprise. If you aren't sure what your user likes then check what they upload frequently or favorite. ;)

Image You can make an e-card from this website
https://www.bluemountain.com

Image Don't celebrate Christmas? That's okie. You can still participate and I will let the user to know to accommodate for you.

Image Just remember to be nice and appreciative.

Mods if you aren't cool with this feel free to shut it down. I talked to two and they didn't mind but you never know I guess lol.

Happy holidays, Shuu!

- Love, Fawn.
Aizawa

Re: E-shuushuu Secret Santa Event! ❄

Post by Aizawa »

Wow, love the thread decor. If this is done correctly, I think this is a pretty sweet idea. I'm not sure how many people would actually participate, but count me in. I don't have too much confidence in my image editing, but I'd be willing to still try since its all I can offer for the event. I messaged you.
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

The decor is super pretty indeed. I'm up for it, although I don't actually celebrate Xmas XD. I'll message you.
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

Okie so here's a small update. I have ten participants so far! That to me is a lot, because I know the site isn't as active as a community.... ^^' But I'm really, really happy. <3 so here's a few things:
The gift exchange will happen on the 23th-26th. I know this time is about family, but I use the net daily anyways so if you can't post your gift on those three days, message me and I can post it on your behalf. if you find you aren't able to make your gift at all, let me know ahead of time and I can have my backup gifter fill in. c:
The first group of participants have been paired but it still isn't too late. This Sunday is the last day to join. Anyone who joins now will be part of a new group if that makes sense? Like the names for the randomizer will now be everyone who joins after tonight. If the number of participants is odd, dw because I have someone willing to take extra gifts on. c: Happy holidays Shuu.
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

((((: I started my gifts, yeee.
Sara

Post by Sara »

10 is not bad, but it would be really nice if even more people would join this. We don't get a chance to bond with each other like this very often.
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

Well Since No One Is Here Yet
I'll Go ahead and post my Gift for..
Nardack chan(Rosi) ^^

It's my first time digitally coloring And I am not good with using Markers so...it's not that Good...
but I Hope You Like it :)

I Kind of wanted to Make a Anime(or...similar) Version Of You :D
Attachments
20171220_182224SRr-768x1024.jpg
20171220_182224SRr-768x1024.jpg (100.6 KiB) Viewed 32220 times
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos
nardack2009

Post by nardack2009 »

Oh My! thanks destiny!

Thank you so much Junii~ <3
It's perfect, my hair, my eyes and the white strands... *^*
It's just fabulous!! :D

*hugs*
I'm happy that you are my secret Santa.

--------------
And now! hope it's not too early but I'll post my gift too!
But first I want to thank Fawn for her efforts, thanks alot I ppreciate that, this event is great and I hope you'll organise it annually and I'm sure that more will participate later on.

So...
My gift is for Junii (Miku-chi)
I decided to draw his favourite trap character_ Astolfo _
Even though it looks awful for me, I hope you'll like! ^&^

We both don't celebrate Christmas, but merry christmas!
Here it's...
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

OMG!
THAT'S AWESOME *^*)

Thank You Very Much *-*)
He Looks So Pretty <3
*Hugs back*
Ah and I Am Also Happy You Were My Partner ^^

And I'm Glad You Liked my gift *^*)
Though it's not that Good since....coloring with Mouse wasn't...that Good haha...
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos
Gally

Post by Gally »

Image Image
Last edited by Gally on Mon Dec 25, 2017 3:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gally

Post by Gally »

I'm so lucky to have you as my Secret Santa, Sara! >v< You've made my weekend!
Well, you already know all that, but I love you and your gifts, aaaaa❤❤❤❤❤ *clings to Sara*
silence

Post by silence »

Here's my gift for Hakuryu-san (⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄ I am quite rusty with drawing right now, but I tried. sorry my ruki is not as cute as in your art, i fail at drawing cute girls ;;
I hope you have a great Christmas if you celebrate it, and if you don't, have a great time regardless! ╰(*´︶`*)╯

Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I'm awkward at giving gifts and receiving gifts but I'm gonna do my best. Oo;

I happened to get Sara, which is cool. XD I chose to edit some photos for you, since I'm not really an artist. But I know Fawn will be really happy when she checks this thread later. All of the gifts for the event are really lovely. Don't feel like you have to use these, and the avatar is more simple than I had envisioned but I still hope you like these regardless. Victorique is pretty.

A e s t h e t i c. These are fun to make. <<

This made me it's b–, but I wasn't gonna go down without a fight. It shoooould be resized to Shuu's forum size if you do want to use it.

And here's that icon. XD

Happy holidays, girl. I hope it's a great one full of love and joy.
Hakuryu

Post by Hakuryu »

AHHH silence drew me RUKI! I'm so happy! I love how you added the festive bows and flowers in her hair! SHES TOO CUTE, WHAT THE HECKIE YOU CAN TOTALLY DRAW CUTE GIRLS. Thank you!! (♡´艸`) A very Merry Christmas and/or happy holidays to you as well~!

And I got........*gasp* Aizawa!
It must literally be a Christmas miracle that I got my old fart of a tablet to work just for this occasion so here ya go, I hope you like it. ;▽;