Ask the person below you a question.

Other misc discussion
Aizawa

Re: Ask the person below you a question.

Post by Aizawa »

I'm not a fan of their music at all, but Nickleback did a thing where in one of their music videos, the protagonist could see timers on everyone's head and had the option to save them from their impending death. I really thought that was touching and cool.

--

[Rolls up in a shady van] Wanna see my meme folder?
Kiss and tell, isn't it far from here to hell?
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

Gimme all the loot.

Would you eat a pickled donut?
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i would eat anything if its good enough x'DDD

whats the story behind your avatar since username got asked already
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

There's no real story.. I just really like Silver. Lmfao. Sometimes I feel like changing my theme since it's been years but it feels too weird.<<; I can look at his cute face anytime I make a post, too. ;*
I should post my cosplay selfies. I made a pretty nice Silver, I must say. ;]]]]
--

Favorite thing that happened to you this summer? it's coming to a close. Give me a wholesome memory.
Siena Cruz

Post by Siena Cruz »

I wasn't gonna answer this since nothing came into mind but today something happened which might be my favorite thing this summer. Nothing exactly wholesome though, sorry.
There's this girl who I've known since childhood, she's the daughter of my father's friend. We have met on and off over the years and for some reason managed to stay good friends. I met her today after five years and it was the BEST feeling to be honest. And I was surprised how much we both clicked after all this time and how our tastes were pretty similar. All in all it was great to meet her today and I enjoyed myself a lot.

What's your favorite jewel?
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

awwwww that is so wholesome actually!!! uwu <3 my favorite jewel would probs be the sapphire because they look so pretty and when i wear them they make my eyes get really brought out, lol.

do you have any bad habits?
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I'd like to stop smoking cigarettes. I started when I was fifteen to be c00l and 3dgy, but it wound up becoming a serious habit and here I am, age twenty-six, with a nicotine addiction. Smoking is gross and icky, pls do not do it.
I'd also like to develop better habits when I'm socializing with people. I'm either awkward or cold and blunt. <<;

--

Have you ever done anything embarrassing on a date? >]]
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

i went on a blind date and wound up meeting up with the wrong person who was also on one. x'DD it was so awkward. idk how we managed to mess up that bad.

i miss dolores oriordan. :( are there any celebs you miss??
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I took David Bowie's death pretty hard. He was such an inspiration to me as a writer and as a wanna-be guitarist. As a person, he always so real about everything, including his demons, some of which I've struggled with myself for years. He touched the lives of many with his talent, and watching his final music video, which he made days before his death, gives me the chills every time. He knew it was imminent but he wanted to gift the world one last thing regardless. TLDR He inspires me in so many ways. It was sad to see him go.

--

Do you write poetry?
Crimson_Camelia

Post by Crimson_Camelia »

Not really, and I haven't really ever tried. I'm more comfortable with prose.
The closest thing to poetry I've created would be song translations I'm doing from time to time for fun, as I tend to use rather poetic (or at least very artsy) terms and words.

A worst movie you've seen lately?
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

Saint Oniisan Probably...
I mean it was Funny and All but...
Somehow i Don't like the Idea it

What was the most Hilarious Death in Anime?
(bleach my memories of sad anime Deaths Please)
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

Cinderella's death in her past life/reality arc in SOA was kinda funny, even if it was meant to be serious. Cindy is a hot momma but she had it coming because she's a pretty bad person and she died in a pretty ironic way, so you can't help but laugh and say, 'well, that's what you get'. Couldn't think of one from an actual anime series off the top of my head so I hope it counts.

--

Favorite mobile game?
Fawn

Post by Fawn »

Azur lane and it's getting an anime to!!!!!!!!

if you got to have a mod as a maid for three days who would it be?
Aizawa

Post by Aizawa »

I'll donate and choose Biba first. I'll keep adding small tips to keep her as my maid, then we will decide we need more hands around to help as we start a home together. I'll donate the next load of money and make a random selection, then donate again when their maid time is up and do a rotation. I'll keep at it until I'm broke, staying silent for a bit until I have tons saved. Then I'll select all at once, and start the rotation cycle again when their time is up. Then one night I'll wake up in the night screaming. 'I'M A MOD, TOO!!' I will sweat and panic; I'll get stressed out. I will fall into an identity crisis for 72 hours and then run. Then I'll become a maid.

Favorite laptop/computer model?
Miku-chi

Post by Miku-chi »

I have A HP so....
HP?
I think

How long can You Stare at the Sun?
View Down From That Pretty Sky, Is A Twisted World In Chaos