Yogurting - General Help

Console, PC, MMO games
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

I've been having issues logging in to Yogurting. I keep on getting this error message for the past two days:

Does anyone know what it means? I've tried both my ID's... none would work.
micke1m

Post by micke1m »

I don't know what it is, but it seems to be the same error message I got when PeerGuardian was blocking Yogurting, so make sure nothing is preventing it from accessing the internet. But I have no idea why you have questionmarks in your error message @_@

Here's a screenshot of it without the questionmarks:
Biba

Post by Biba »

Watanuki, I'm also using an acer laptop and I've got no problems at all XD indeed the OS was installed under FAT32 but I immediately changed that
Watanuki

Post by Watanuki »

Biba wrote:Watanuki, I'm also using an acer laptop and I've got no problems at all XD indeed the OS was installed under FAT32 but I immediately changed that
I can't get MSN messenger's handwriting function working because the needed XP install file automatically says i need to install the file supplied by Acer...which does not exist. Flyff crashes randomly upon start up, conflicting with cli.exe and after downloading the VGA drivers from Acer, it still crashes.

apart from that and FAT32...works good enough.
amfest

Post by amfest »

dern Gungho has a new TOS or something and when I logged in to buy sp . .i got greeted by a new accept this sorta thing . .but there are 3 buttons and going downwards instead of 2 side by side with left being the accept >_< so I don't knwo what to push :(
Biba

Post by Biba »

Ok, I have 2 questions:

1. can someone translate the text in blue, the one that ends on "check" and the one above. I've been receiving this message a lot lately, and it never appeared before, so I'm just wondering what it says ^_^

2. can someone tell me what those coloured round things are, that contain the characters of yogurting? Are they used to make special crayons and if so, does it make your weapon stronger? I never got those things before, and today I got a lot of them.

Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

I dunno about the first one but the second one is for an event....

The episodes randomly drop those orbs. There is one orb for each element and they each contain a letter. Together they form the word ヨーグルï¼
Biba

Post by Biba »

since I read something about those yogur! orbs again in another thread here, where do you trade them for items this time? Because I tried talking to Anna in Estiva and Nana in Yoi and I can't find the right option :(
Evangeline Mcdowell
Site Admin

Post by Evangeline Mcdowell »

Same thing as the Valentines event. Go to the nurses (outside the schools, by the buses, not the ones inside the buildings.)
She''ll give you a box for every set of ヨーグルï¼
Ran

Post by Ran »

Can someone tell me why I can't finish a quest? The blue foxgirl in front of the graveyard says she needs 10 bead-bag looking things. I have them, but I can't give them to her for the reward. I tried all the options. Kawaii-star tried to advise me, but had no luck. So did topzter. Anyone got any ideas?

Oh yeah, thanks to topzter for the extra weapons and clothes! :D
Smithy

Post by Smithy »

Mhh, give them to Karen (red foxgirl) maybe?
Ran

Post by Ran »

Smithy wrote:Mhh, give them to Karen (red foxgirl) maybe?
Tried that and nothing. The quest Giver and Receiver are the same, but I can't give the items to her. It's getting on my nerves. I'm bored at work so I'm gonna see if I can't jump on our DSL server to play. :lol:
amfest

Post by amfest »

you sure it's everything? .. Screenshots plz . .quest and items XD
Ran

Post by Ran »

i'll get screens up ASAP. :)
Ran

Post by Ran »

Here are screens!

1) This is the NPC and the rewards I should receive.

2) Here are the 10 bag thingies I received to give to her.

3) Quest Details

Please help. I'm having a similar issue with another quest. :(